Pictures that have spoilt your edging fun...

OpenMouth

Literotica Guru
OK, I like to practice edging and orgasm denial, but occasionally a picture pops up and instantly it's already too late.

I attach one here; as soon as I saw this last night, the guy's body and huge cock, the girl's pose and makeup, and her superior look ('He gets to fuck me but you don't') and even taking my hand off and clenching, I knew I couldn't stop myself ejaculating hands-free.

Just anticipating looking again just now had my heart beating and me taking deep breaths as it came up on my screen. :heart:

Would love to know if anyone has had this delicious experience, and see the picture or video that caused it...

*Apparently she's called Valentina Nappi...* :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• resize963155747.jpg
    resize963155747.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
OK, I like to practice edging and orgasm denial, but occasionally a picture pops up and instantly it's already too late.

I attach one here; as soon as I saw this last night, the guy's body and huge cock, the girl's pose and makeup, and her superior look ('He gets to fuck me but you don't') and even taking my hand off and clenching, I knew I couldn't stop myself ejaculating hands-free.

Just anticipating looking again just now had my heart beating and me taking deep breaths as it came up on my screen. :heart:

Would love to know if anyone has had this delicious experience, and see the picture or video that caused it...

That's how I feel watching Sasha Grey get all smug about sucking three cocks inThe Babysitter.

https://www.dorcelvision.com/images/slideshow1200/19327.jpg

This one nearly caught me out today; I just managed to clench just in time.

There's something about eye contact that makes me lose it... :heart:

Attachments

• 23101770_792661057606317_3043158232441815040_n.jpg
    23101770_792661057606317_3043158232441815040_n.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
Oh, that's nice! Wonder what she's saying, but she obviously likes it. đź’‹

something about a white woman taking a black cock is so hot!

Back