Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see you back. Glad to hear that you had fun on your vacation.

Tan lines are over rated my shy,pale sexy beauty....:kiss:
But an all over body blush is priceless:devil:

I do love your thoughts.....:cattail:

Welcome Back .. I hope your time away was enjoyable :devil:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Great Minds do think Alike Jo :D

Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

...gotten out of lounge clothes for a couple of days ~ I am slowly recovering from all of my fun.

Here are some pics of me being tired and a little bit lazy...but then again, lazy is what vacation is for, right? Well, that and apparently checking out the local second-hand store for a girl scout uniform....

Missed you all! :kiss:

You do make lazy look super sexy!

I was really a girl scout ~ but sadly, no longer have the uniform. But now you've got me thinking I might want to go look for one, and wear it whilst hiding under your desk. :cattail:

He he, did you learn to rub a boy scout to make a fire? Combiening two of my fantasies might be a little overwhelming, but I'll give it a try, if you are prepared to accept the consequences. :D

Hey there everyone! I am back from some wonderful time away. Here are a few vacay pics, and since I haven't left my PJs since I've gotten home (I am exhausted!) there will be more post-vacay to come, but with me being lazy. ;)

I need a vacation from my vacation!

Welcome back. Hope the water wasn't too cold.

I know that feeling, returning to a deluge of mail and piles of laundry to do.

...gotten out of lounge clothes for a couple of days ~ I am slowly recovering from all of my fun.

Here are some pics of me being tired and a little bit lazy...but then again, lazy is what vacation is for, right? Well, that and apparently checking out the local second-hand store for a girl scout uniform....

Your welcome to be lazy. lay back and let me take control of your body. :)

Welcome back sweetie!!!!!!!!!!:rose::rose:

(Girl scout uniform??????????:eek::confused:)

Kisses for everyone...

...you all are so sweet! :kiss: I am glad to be back!

Hey welcome back....you have been missed
Thank you for saying so :)

Awww sweet pictures... you look amazing
Thanks! Had a lot of fun, for sure

It's good to see you back. Glad to hear that you had fun on your vacation.
Thank you! Glad to be back.

Tan lines are over rated my shy,pale sexy beauty....
But an all over body blush is priceless
Yeah, you're much more likely to see that than tan lines on this shy gal.... :kiss:

Loving the angle on the second one x
Thanks!

Welcome Back .. I hope your time away was enjoyable
Great Minds do think Alike Jo :D
Thanks For Sharing ..
Thanks OneHD, yes, I had a fantastic time away, and now, glad to be back!

Great to see you back and relaxed...
*Very* relaxed indeed

You do make lazy look super sexy!
Awwww....thank you!

He he, did you learn to rub a boy scout to make a fire? Combiening two of my fantasies might be a little overwhelming, but I'll give it a try, if you are prepared to accept the consequences. :D
Welcome back. Hope the water wasn't too cold.
I know that feeling, returning to a deluge of mail and piles of laundry to do.
Your welcome to be lazy. lay back and let me take control of your body.
I may have been known to make a boy scout or two kinda warm. ;) Consequences, Shmonsiquences! I'm always ready to give it a try with you, Fishfryer. Mmmmmm.... yesss.... take control, ohhhhh please....:devil:

Heya, glad your back hope you had a great time
Thank you, I did have a great time!

PS We missed you
Awwww.... thank you sweetie.

Welcome back sweetie!!!!!!!!!!

(Girl scout uniform??????????)
Thank you Prince Albert ~ glad to be back. And, yes, I used to be a girl scout ~ and it might be kinda fun to relive those days via picture series, but sadly, I don't have my uniform anymore... :cattail:

...you all are so sweet! :kiss: I am glad to be back!

Thank you for saying so :)

Thanks! Had a lot of fun, for sure

Thank you! Glad to be back.

Yeah, you're much more likely to see that than tan lines on this shy gal.... :kiss:

Thanks!

Thanks OneHD, yes, I had a fantastic time away, and now, glad to be back!

*Very* relaxed indeed

Awwww....thank you!

I may have been known to make a boy scout or two kinda warm. ;) Consequences, Shmonsiquences! I'm always ready to give it a try with you, Fishfryer. Mmmmmm.... yesss.... take control, ohhhhh please....:devil:

Thank you, I did have a great time!

Awwww.... thank you sweetie.

Thank you Prince Albert ~ glad to be back. And, yes, I used to be a girl scout ~ and it might be kinda fun to relive those days via picture series, but sadly, I don't have my uniform anymore... :cattail:
I am a recovering Boy Scout!!

Still lazy....

...about taking pics anyway. Here are a few more of me in my PJs. I have gotten dressed since Thursday, honest!

Happy Sunday!

Last edited:
Mmm... the way your breasts spill out of your pj top like that so casually makes me want to snuggle you. :heart:

Oh you wicked woman, you do stir my urges to a boil!:devil:
Pic 3 that sly sedctive smile and those wonderful nipples ::p:, pic 4 OH if only that was me and not your finger feeling you soft lips touch :kiss:, pic 5 Can't think just drooling over your pale sexy self!

I throw you over my shoulder with your legs flaying as I carry you up the stairs to the bedroom. Throwing you on the bed, before you can recover from the surprise, I quickly tie your wrists to the bedhead. I pull off your PJ bottoms and holding your thighs apart I start to tease you with my tongue.

...about taking pics anyway. Here are a few more of me in my PJs. I have gotten dressed since Thursday, honest!

I believe you, why dress when you don't have to? I have slipped a short dressing gown on, but otherwise I am naked.

Your photos displaying your naked breasts are an immense turn-on and my cock is threatening to poke out from my dressing gown. It's my own fault I can't stop thinking about substituting my cock for your index finger. :eek:

Happy Sunday!

What a way to start Sunday Jo ... still in my Boxers here ;)

attachment.php

Hmm your making Things .. You know :devil:

attachment.php

Oral Fixation :eek: . Did I just say that :D

attachment.php

Love Your lazy Mondays ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :heart: :heart: XOXOX

Mmm... the way your breasts spill out of your pj top like that so casually makes me want to snuggle you.
Just snuggle, EctoJohn? ;)

WOW!!!!!
Love the first and last the most, but they all are awesome
Thank you, sweet:heart:

Welcome back from your holidays.

Lovely to see you.
Why thank you, mrjamesbox ~ as much fun as it is to go away, I always love to come home. Sadly, however, I do not have any tan lines :cattail:

What beautiful nipples - damn!
Why thank you!

Oh you wicked woman, you do stir my urges to a boil!
Pic 3 that sly sedctive smile and those wonderful nipples , pic 4 OH if only that was me and not your finger feeling you soft lips touch , pic 5 Can't think just drooling over your pale sexy self!
Wicked, huh? I think I like the sound of that! A wicked, shy girl scout for seamus. :kiss:

I throw you over my shoulder with your legs flaying as I carry you up the stairs to the bedroom. Throwing you on the bed, before you can recover from the surprise, I quickly tie your wrists to the bedhead. I pull off your PJ bottoms and holding your thighs apart I start to tease you with my tongue.

I believe you, why dress when you don't have to? I have slipped a short dressing gown on, but otherwise I am naked.

Your photos displaying your naked breasts are an immense turn-on and my cock is threatening to poke out from my dressing gown. It's my own fault I can't stop thinking about substituting my cock for your index finger.
Well after reading *that* you are not the only one who is turned on ~I can tell you what I need to be doing with my index finger now, and (hint) it's not putting in into my mouth...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back