Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a little less cranky...

Thank you all for your cheer-up messages... I am feeling better, even if it *is* Monday.

Here are a few more pics :cattail:

Last edited:
Thank you all for your cheer-up messages... I am feeling better, even if it *is* Monday.

Love the innocent little smile in all of these pics. Glad to see your day ended well! Eventually, those noisy kids become (somewhat) quieter adults! :)

Beautiful. The light is just perfect in these. And I agree, that wry little grin is adorable.

I like chocolate milk as much as hot chocolate...and it can get tossed out the window once we start kissing...the hell with it!:kiss:

Chocolate milk AND kissing you?
Sounds PERFECT!

And you're right, screw the drinks.
We can just kiss forever. :kiss::heart:

Thank YOU for the wonderfully sexy pics.

Wow, thank you. Did I mention I am a hockey girl through-and-through? Yep, have season tix and will scream my fool head off at the game....

Wow....a demure seeming professional woman who has an incredible body underneath that business attire AND is a hockey fan ?!?! What more could a man ask for ??? :D

Glad to hear that you day got better as it went along !! When Mondays start like that, you just *know* that it can't be a good week.... LOL

So do you go through hockey-withdrawl post-Stanley Cup Finals, too ?? hehehe

Wow! what a way to end a Monday. love the pictures, thanks! those nipples... mmm...

Wow. I drop off for a couple days and I miss so much. Oh well, makes catching up all the better. Fantastic outfits on the last couple series, and I enjoy the cheeky remarks!

dam girl :p

attachment.php

love seeing your tummy in this one and the other one :
mm yum
x

ummmm very cute sweetie....... wish more girls where like u went to school with me.... maybe then i would show up.

Laundry Day

Mmmmm.... It's laundry day at my house. Wanna cum help? You have all the right qualities. Love the open sweater. Let me just reach out and adjust that front a little bit.

I think it just made me crabby since I could have slept for a couple more hours *and* to add insult to injury *I* was not having sex!! Thank you hun! You are sweet.

Flattery will Get You everwhere Jo... I know all about "Adding insult to injury" *I could stand for some Good Sexing myself* ;)

I don't about Monday .. But You sure good Tuesday off to a Great start Jo ...

attachment.php
attachment.php

I could Kiss your lips for hours ... And I'm sure I wouldn't forget about Your pericous Bits either :devil: Jo

Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

I suppose I should simply be thankful that my blue eyes open in the morning to see another day, but there is something about Mondays that make me want to stay in bed.

I woke abruptly (after hearing my very loud kids) and there is something about a startled wake-up that makes me a little bit cranky.

Here are a couple of Monday pics, as I get ready for the day. As we get the week started off, how is everyone doing?

:kiss:

And here I was hoping you would be on that late night plane with me

You have absolutly the most wonderful taste in bras...very sensual and sexy.
:kiss:

Nice...I thought you might say strip poker ;)

Ohhhh, backrubs ...I think I am in *love*

Sounds good! And since we both live in cold weather states, some homemade hot chocolate and kissing on a cold winter night.

Ahhh yes, the uncomfortable laughter/giggles when one doesn't know what to say... this shy girl knows that pretty well :kiss:

Well I was painfully shy as a young teen. I had no idea what to say to girls, yet alone how to get my hands on one. I somehow made the tranformation into quiet confidence. With a little help along the way.

It was my birthday Monday and your pics made a wonderful present.

Absolutely delicious. :kiss:

Love the innocent little smile in all of these pics. Glad to see your day ended well! Eventually, those noisy kids become (somewhat) quieter adults!
Thank you. I love my kids, but I long for a day to sleep in past 6am!

Beautiful. The light is just perfect in these. And I agree, that wry little grin is adorable.
Thank you. I like to take pics under soft light

I'd like to help you overcome your shyness
And just how would you do that? :cattail:

Chocolate milk AND kissing you?
Sounds PERFECT!

And you're right, screw the drinks.
We can just kiss forever.

Thank YOU for the wonderfully sexy pics.
What can I say? Kissing forever....mmmmm...takes my breath away and scrambles my brain! :kiss:

Wow....a demure seeming professional woman who has an incredible body underneath that business attire AND is a hockey fan ?!?! What more could a man ask for ???

Glad to hear that you day got better as it went along !! When Mondays start like that, you just *know* that it can't be a good week.... LOL

So do you go through hockey-withdrawl post-Stanley Cup Finals, too ?? hehehe
Thank you. Yes, I *do* love a good hockey game and miss it in the off season. My week is coming along just fine ~ you are sweet to ask! I wear many hats in my life ~ wife, mom, corporate professional, hockey fan, camper, cook, laundress...just your typical girl-next-door... :kiss:

Wow. I drop off for a couple days and I miss so much. Oh well, makes catching up all the better. Fantastic outfits on the last couple series, and I enjoy the cheeky remarks!
Thank you ~ come back soon, don't be a stranger! :kiss:

Wow! what a way to end a Monday. love the pictures, thanks! those nipples... mmm...
Glad I could make you smile on a Monday!

unbelievably sexy pics my dear;)
holy ship u r beautiful !!!!!:kiss:
:cattail: Thank you.

Love the red top, look comfy :cool:
Yes, I love to be comfy ~ I'd stay in PJs all day long if I could.

You are an absolutely stunning woman.
Thank you :eek:

Oh, you tease! I was hoping to see your tits bared for all to see in that last pic!!! ;);):devil::devil:
I *do* love to tease! Who knows... maybe there are more to be posted?

dam girl :p
love seeing your tummy in this one and the other one :
mm yum
x
Yes, a little different angle this time ... thank you. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back