new goal reached

robertreams

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Posts
1,993
just reached another milestone: Just received my 1,250,000 click, on my stories. Wish I had a penny for each. Woo Hoo!
 
11.9 million views. Yeah, a penny apiece would be great. :cool:

one hundred and nineteen thousand dollars. :eek:

Where do I cash out at?
 
I don't have the patience to add them up, but I have two stories that are slightly over 500,000k each one in group and one in incest then three others over 450,000 each

Category has a lot to do with things like that.
 
1.25M - Congrats!

12M - Monumental!

500K/story - huge!

I will have to be satisfied with with much less.
 
I'll be satisfied with doing no such count. In the time it would take, I could probably write another story or two.
 
Assuming that most clicks are reads, I am ecstatic that so many people have read my work. Soon I will no longer be here. I pray my words survive me. I am not in competition with anyone, but am profoundly grateful to Lit. and Smashwords for making it so easy to be read. And especially to Lit. and its readers and writers who constantly push me toward excellence. Thank you all.
 
I don't have the patience to add them up, but I have two stories that are slightly over 500,000k each one in group and one in incest then three others over 450,000 each

Category has a lot to do with things like that.

No kidding!

Over in GM, you achieve immortality with pretty much anything over 100k but will find some stories with 150-175k numbers too. I have one chapter of PBatD just north of 54k and quite a few at 25-35k. My one-off strokers under the 'pizzaboyatdoor' ID have racked up 30-38k views, but then again, they are also the oldest ones I have up.

I figure with the category, anything above 10k is doing good and do a happy dance with anything that breaks 20-25k. Half million and million plus on a single submission just isn't something I expect to live long enough to ever see.
 
Back
Top