Whats your fetish?

my feet are my biggest fetish, to have a man touch them kiss them, tell me how pretty they are, if your lucky paint my toenails!

Love woman’s feet so much...and high arches drive me wild....
 
Nipple Clamps

I have a number of fetishes. Nipple play is one of my favorites. Just this morning I fastened clamps to my nipples. It felt good. Won't be the last time.

:)
 
Fetish

Jucy, plump earlobes, and please men trim that ear hair!
 
Fetishes

Women with body hair - hairy arms, armpits, legs, and pussy.

Same-sex oral and kissing.

Snowballing cum: MF, MM, or FF.

Men and women who taste their own cum: men eating creampie or licking up cum, and women who suck a cock, fingers, or toy right after it's been in their pussy.
 
Panties

My main fetish is beautifully scented (worn) woman's panties and also love a creampie.
 
I like biting a woman's neck during sex, and having my cock lightly bitten during oral.

Also pulling and twisting a woman's nipples while I'm sucking on her clit.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a submissive streak. Someday I'd love to masturbate in front of a group of people that are coaching and critiquing my action.

I'm a fan of the human body. There's practically nothing I don't find arousing about them, male or female. I suppose that most people would call that a fetish, but I'm sticking with my first answer.


I was just kidding. I thought that was obvious but apparently not.

Let me guess. You got about 10 emails from guys asking for demonstrations?
 
Last edited:
My wife having sex with other men. I was fantasizing about it for years after the first time she cheated on me. The second time opened our marriage up to where we're both now enjoying our hotwife type relationship.
 
sprty/active attire

Not sure if it is a true fetish but confident gals in sporty/active attire can be sooooo sensual, sexual...
 
Many! Wearing the wifes panties and feeling a cock go from soft to hard in my mouth being at the top of the list . Cf i like womens volleyball shorts they make their asses just mmmmm.
 
My gfs closet, going in sniffing her shoes and rubbing my cock with them and then the same with her panties and pantyhose..
 
Women with body hair - hairy arms, armpits, legs, and pussy.

Same-sex oral and kissing.

Snowballing cum: MF, MM, or FF.

Men and women who taste their own cum: men eating creampie or licking up cum, and women who suck a cock, fingers, or toy right after it's been in their pussy.


I'm certainly with you regarding women + body hair. Hairy women just so arouse me. Love clothing that accentuates the hair or gives a peek of hair in public- that peek of pit hair as the arm is raised, hairy legs under hose, pubes escaping bikini or knickers.

Love to see body hair wet such as in a bath + seeing the patterns of hair + seeing body hair being stroked or even brushed/combed.

Though nothing beats a woman in her full natural glory for me sometimes a bit of trimming or shaving can be erotic. A couple of examples would be a woman with full pit hair combined with pussy hair trimmed in length + though I really like hairy legs, to see a pair that are noticeably hairy being shaved in a bath can be a big turn-on. Also love a decent growth of stubble. Hair on women is a total aphrodisiac for me!
 
Sissies, weight gain, stuffing, forced consumption of cum/food/cum on food, clothes that used to fit, humiliation, being dominated, ring/funnel gags (especially on sissies)...

Y'know, pretty normal stuff. :p
 
Back
Top