Cheating Story idea; if anyone is interested

SavvyMax

Experienced
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Posts
37
Lauren and Scott have been married for 5 years. They are in their late 20's. Scott is handsome, strong, and muscular. He has a home gym. Lauren is pretty but has not kept up her physical game, she is a teacher. Scott is a wealthy bussinessman. Lauren and Scott decide to rent out their guest house. It is spacious, has a fireplace and hot tub. Their tenant is a young woman named Candice.
Candice is beautiful and athletic, she has dark hair, pretty eyes, and a sexy body. After a few days Candice sets her sights on Scott. She believes she is a better woman than Lauren. She wants to humiliate Lauren. Slowly she drives a wedge between them, even enlightening jealousy in Lauren. She finally seduces Scott... She and Lauren have a heated confrontation.

Only one woman can win
 
I'm sorry you're frustrated. I have no way of knowing what's more popular than others, in genres, besides going to the Story side of the site and checking out the Tops list. Maybe cheating isn't popular? I know in the Loving Wives category there's a ton of "Burn the Bitch" stories that arose from the "standard cheating" tales.

Hell, honestly, I'm not even sure how many stories are written due to the ideas posted here. (Does anyone know the ratio?) One thing you could try is if you've found an author you like, send them a PM and see if they'd be interested in your idea.
 
I'm sorry you're frustrated. I have no way of knowing what's more popular than others, in genres, besides going to the Story side of the site and checking out the Tops list. Maybe cheating isn't popular? I know in the Loving Wives category there's a ton of "Burn the Bitch" stories that arose from the "standard cheating" tales.

Hell, honestly, I'm not even sure how many stories are written due to the ideas posted here. (Does anyone know the ratio?) One thing you could try is if you've found an author you like, send them a PM and see if they'd be interested in your idea.

Thats a good idea, thanks... so far one author talks to me but keeps telling me to write it myself..which I cant do, but she is busy anyway. the other stories I like are by people who wrote like , in 2007 or 2011 and they no longer are active.
 
That's a good idea, thanks... so far one author talks to me but keeps telling me to write it myself..which I cant do, but she is busy anyway. the other stories I like are by people who wrote like , in 2007 or 2011 and they no longer are active.

Just curious Max, why can't you write it yourself. You seem to have acceptable spelling, volcabulary and grammar? The story is in your head to a certain extent already?

Are you too busy?

Uggg
 
You could co-write it with someone. Do it as a SRP?

Uggg
 
Just curious Max, why can't you write it yourself. You seem to have acceptable spelling, volcabulary and grammar? The story is in your head to a certain extent already?

Are you too busy?

Uggg

I am not good with dialogue between characters, what they could say...etc.
 
I am not good with dialogue between characters, what they could say...etc.

The challenges are the fun of writing. You have to fully visualize the scene, actually imagine the conversations. Put yourself in the shoes of the characters.

If you would like to have a go at it I would be prepared to assist you. I won't write it for you but I can assist you with the parts you have trouble with.

I'm nothing particularly special as a writer myself but I can belt out a few words when I try.

If your prepared to give this a go you need to make a few decisions about story structure, POV (first person or third etc) and tense.

Find me around.


Uggg
 
Think about what they're saying. Play the scene in your mind as if you're daydreaming. If the punctuation that goes with dialogue is what's difficult for you, one of Lit's volunteer editors can help with that.





"Oh, Scott, your arms are spectacular!" Candace shamelessly said, flirting with her landlord. She briefly grabbed his bicept and then made sure to make eye contact before continuing. "It's a shame Lauren doesn't appreciate you."

Scott smiled, focusing on the compliment, but then said, "I wouldn't say Lauren doesn't appreciate me... She, well, she's busy with her teaching career and the stress that entails. It seems she just doesn't have the energy to be very romantic."





The use of commas helps a reader know when to pause. The use of an ellipse lets the reader know that a thought is left incomplete. In just my two paragraphs of dialogue, I've already set the homewrecker vibe with Candice. I've also indicated that Scott was flattered with the compliment, but right now is defending his wife. That offers drama.
 
No one seems to care though. I get annoyed, like...I try NOT to put down other peoples ideas but its like

1. I post about a basic sexual cheating story = crickets, no one cares

2. someone posts about aliens, tentacles and other crap = everyone loves it and freaks out...

It's so frustrating..

To be honest, your story has probably been done here 10,000 times or more and is the subject of many mainstream movies and TV shows as well as a bunch of adult stuff, country music songs, and so on and so on.


While the other story has been done a bunch too, it's still a bit different.
 
Back
Top