My idea-a wet t-shirt contest with suburban moms

just bumping my thread. are there any people here who'd be willing to turn my idea into a story? any women who'd like to try? i'd love to see what a female writer would do with my story idea.
The concept has some legs ( every pun intended ;-) ). I think the situation should have a clutch of older ladies that are kind of led by a slightly more adventerous dominant lady in the group. The event starts when they travel to Key West, right before fantasy fest weekend while aboard one of their husbands yachts. They are all unaware of what Fantasy Fest is all about perhaps except the leading lady... They get sideways drunk at Hemingways the night before Fantasy fest and become wrapped up in the whole celebration ever more so as the night roles on, until by the end they are all painted nude and one is giving a BJ in an ally while the rest watch and possible touch themselves...???

Can you write it?

hi. this is for sensulwrtr. would you be willing to write a story? how would these older women meet up with their sons & put on a wet t-shirt contest for them? how many moms would there be?

hi. this is for sensulwrtr. would you be willing to write a story? how would these older women meet up with their sons & put on a wet t-shirt contest for them? how many moms would there be?
Actually, my treatment does not incorporate any "sons", not my bag man... sorry. I do have a story I am writing about some experiences I had in Key West acumulated over the past couple of years into a single story event...

Any women who'd like to try?

are there any women writers here who'd be willing to write a story based on my idea?

Bump

just bumping up this thread. are there any people here who'd be interested in writing a story based on my idea? any women who'd want to try?

Bump

just bumping up my thread. are there any female writers on this site who like my idea for a story? any who'd be willing create a story based on my idea? reply here if you're interested.

BUMP-any women interested?

just bumping up my thread. would love it if a female writer would be willing to turn my idea into a story. are there any women who might be interested? any women out there who like my idea for a story?

After reading the thread title, I was curious to know if anyone ever wrote this. :) If I may ask, is there any reason you're looking for female authors only? When I've read various "mom/son" posts/threads on Lit, it seems it's the males who are more active in the discussion!

have you tried writing this, hyde? After all, with the volunteer editors here to help you with grammar and the like, it seems only you can truly understand your desires! :)

This could be a great story....but why would the Mom's want to do a wet t shirt contest for thier sons.......

I started writing this for Hyde when he first posted this thread in 2011.

He tends to be a bit impatient. It was less than a month when he bumped his thread to get someone else to write it. But I'd already started.

Hyde kept asking me to send him what I had so far. Most authors working on a long, drawn out story tend to be protective about it. When I finally sent the first chapter, I was afraid he'd copy/paste and post it as his own.

When Hyde read it, he said he needed a black girl in the story. Since I had already written the first part of the story, I had to go back and and do a complete re-write to include her. Then he absolutely had to have an Asian girl in the story. I had to introduce the group all at once in order to work in the reason all these women were doing a wet t-shirt contest for their sons. Every change took a complete re-write.

Then it was "well they have to do this", "they have to do that". I got fed up with him. There's a fair chance I'll eventually post the story. But don't hold your breath.

Yea, he wants every race imaginable, every mother fucking all the sons, including their own, but not do this or not do that. He doesn't understand that he only posted a story idea. How it actually works out is up to the author, not him.

Maybe some day I'll finish the story as I see it.

Jenny

He tends to be a bit impatient. It was less than a month when he bumped his thread to get someone else to write it. But I'd already started.

Hyde kept asking me to send him what I had so far. Most authors working on a long, drawn out story tend to be protective about it. When I finally sent the first chapter, I was afraid he'd copy/paste and post it as his own.

When Hyde read it, he said he needed a black girl in the story. Since I had already written the first part of the story, I had to go back and and do a complete re-write to include her. Then he absolutely had to have an Asian girl in the story. I had to introduce the group all at once in order to work in the reason all these women were doing a wet t-shirt contest for their sons. Every change took a complete re-write.

Then it was "well they have to do this", "they have to do that". I got fed up with him. There's a fair chance I'll eventually post the story. But don't hold your breath.

Yea, he wants every race imaginable, every mother fucking all the sons, including their own, but not do this or not do that. He doesn't understand that he only posted a story idea. How it actually works out is up to the author, not him.

Jenny

Yikes! This reminds me of Brett's post to me in the "Welcome to Story Ideas/introduce yourself" thread where I made my first two posts to the site. I had said I wasn't apposed to writing "custom" stories for others, but that they needed to realize that I did need to have an interest in their idea first, etc. Brett cautioned me "not to write for others" and to only write for myself. I have a feeling that this type of guy (the OP) and scenario may be what Brett was talking about!!

@ JRaven Jenny I hope you finnish the story. Sounds like it would be a good one.

What do other women think?

i'm the guy who started this thread asking if there was a woman on here who'd like to turn my idea into a story. are there any moms on here who like my story idea? are there any women here who've actually done something like my story idea in real life? if so, please reply on here or send me a private message.

I think the situation could be that every 3rd Wednesday of the month the husbands and wives all go to the local bar where they have a wet t - shirt contest. They have been doing this for years and one of the fathers was talking with a friend about it and one of the sons over heard him. He informed his friends about what their Moms have been doing. Now that the boys are over 18 and have heard this rumor they wanted to find out if it was true. The boys want to witness this show because they all think a few of the women are very hot and had fantasize about watching them since they were kids. So this one father helps them get into the bar the night of the contest when their moms were going to be there. The other fathers don't mind and they don't inform the women that their sons will be attending the contest. When the contest starts the women are all unaware of the boys and don't notice them until after the contest has started.

Last edited:
I sent you a PM

hi thecsm. i sent you a Pm about your reply to my thread. i hope you will reply back.

Any women here?

are there any women or moms here who liked my story idea? just curious if there are any of you out there?

Hyde,
Re-read my post from more than a year ago.

Jenny

I had started working on it again late last year. Then you PM'd me in January. Can I read the story? Quit bugging me or nobody will ever read it.

Jenny

It should start with one of the Mom's watering their flower garden and by mistake, sprays herself with cold water. The geeky son and his friend see this happen first hand and thus, the boys secretly talk about which mom would win the contest knowing this would never happen. However, the mom's catch them watching the GGW video and plan to put on a contest of their own. The problem is, one of the Mom's daughter jumps into the contest and steals the show. Boom. That is money.

Back