The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm.. it may not be as easy to just run over it as you think.

But then again, isn't finding out whether or not that's the case much of the fun?

*nods*

I don't assume it will be easy...

Nor do I assume that you will hold still for whatever I am attempting to do.

However, if we are on an even playing field (and we will be) I can out wait anyone's control... as my own is pretty much limitless (unless I am angry and you could not rouse the sort of anger needful to break my control).

And yes, it will certainly make for fun and interesting....times.

This is definitely something to consider organising!
Even if only for the dirty play ;)
I think we can make it happen. *nodnod*

smiles and then blushes

Good to know...

whispers back

...and I suppose that quality kind of goes along with the whole ''hearing a supposedly 'proper' accent saying filthy things'' quality

*grins and nods*

Oh.. that reminds me! I was deleting stuff from a folder somewhat recently, and came across a sound file. I think it was from somewhere in the Let's Hear It Thread, but it was you reading something someone had written. I started it and thought, Who is this-Ohhhhhhhhh!

I may've listened to a couple times after that. :D

I think we can make it happen. *nodnod*

*grins and nods*

Oh.. that reminds me! I was deleting stuff from a folder somewhat recently, and came across a sound file. I think it was from somewhere in the Let's Hear It Thread, but it was you reading something someone had written. I started it and thought, Who is this-Ohhhhhhhhh!

I may've listened to a couple times after that. :D

You did...? :eek:
Well...am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder if 9 month after Dec 21. birth-rate will sky rocket due to the people who were terrified of the world ending wanting one last screw.

Last Thought

Off to brew the third pot of coffee and start getting my hotel's breakfast in order...dammit.

You do not get to call me in just cause you're looking for a defense against being called crazy.
I maintain you are a pyscho.
You'll get no help from me.

They've actually done studies recently that say humans are getting stupider, but the problem with that are their parameters and definitions. So wording it one way indicates a large body of stupidity, while using another definition might indicate something different.

Ah! So that is the problem! I'm a relic from the past! My kind is going extinct. :(

This is definitely something to consider organising!
Even if only for the dirty play ;)

smiles and then blushes

Good to know...

whispers back

...and I suppose that quality kind of goes along with the whole ''hearing a supposedly 'proper' accent saying filthy things'' quality

*Sighs dreamily.*
You remembered! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I will refrain from commenting on the whole 'Geometry is useless' discussion. Don't you people drive or play pool? If you do, you use geometry every day. :rolleyes:

LT: I am tired of the guessing game that goes on in my head. Why does it start as soon as I wake up and doesn't start until I force myself to sleep. And damn these fucking dreams!!!

A new pretty set of nails.

A new sassy short hair cut for the new year.

My check came in.

Chinese for lunch.

Will have to battle the stores for the rest of the Christmas gifts.

I'm ready for battle.

*cringe*
No I'm not.... are you nuts?

I could use a massage.... :heart:

You and me both...

A new pretty set of nails.

A new sassy short hair cut for the new year.

My check came in.

Chinese for lunch.

Will have to battle the stores for the rest of the Christmas gifts.

I'm ready for battle.

*cringe*
No I'm not.... are you nuts?

Sure you are. You're tough. Also, what would I have to do to convince you to let me see your new hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back