lets see

:heart::heart::heart:
I love your pics you are beautiful, if you got a boyfriend who doesn't worship you, he should have his head examined, and you should dump him. Any chance you are Bi? give me a glimmer of hope.

Thank You
DDebby
 
right now I am going to throw my 2 cents in, and say that you need to find a new bf, someone who can appreciate your beauty.
 
Good morning. You came back to us. That's encouraging. How are you today?
 
Doin good here. How do you feel about yourself after posting some pics. Glad you did it, or are you thinking about taking them down. Alot of women do kind of chicken out the next morning. Just wondering how its working for you.
 
not chickening out yet ,kinda a boost others finding you sexy ,i think its the biggest thing guys forget when they have a girl is to make her still feel desired
 
not chickening out yet ,kinda a boost others finding you sexy ,i think its the biggest thing guys forget when they have a girl is to make her still feel desired

True. Equally frustrating though is when a guy finds a woman sexy and she continually insists she is not and hides herself from her partner. Oddly this makes her unattractive and alot of guys just give up which of course adds to the woman's sense of unattractiveness. Is this making sense? It's alot of work for both partners to get past that. I'm wondering if that's a bit of what you two are experiencing.

Most guys are pretty attracted to "imperfect" women and in fact alot of us enjoy the character of imperfect ladies over the superficiality or perfect playboy model types. Thankfully this is so since there's alot more "character" bodies around than models. That goes for both men and wome by the way.
 
Lovin your pics so far. Definitely continuing to desire you this morning :)
 
i understand what your saying, and no thats not the case . i read what he goes to on here and what seems to turn him on so i tried to be that.
 
You need to be who you are! And you both need to feel comfertable doing it!

And just let me say that you are very sexy! Too bad he dpesn't see you that way!
 
i am comfrotable i enjoy doing anything for my man, willing to try anything. just kind makes you second guess when you cant seem to turn him on, and he seems to have no problems with others.
 
Well just looking at your pics you have turned me on alot! So you are sexy as hell! And I can prove it to you!:kiss:
 
Back
Top