Lust and Sin (Open - PM Interest)

X

xTerrax

Guest
33878_l_9cc06a0d66b548e29e9e72fab731ac57_122_544lo-1.jpg


Name: Ellie Lachapelle
Age: 18
Height: 5'6
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel

***


Dear Diary...

Growing up, I absolutely needed to recognize what clothes to wear, and what clothes not to wear. After all, unlike many girls at my school, I developed a bit late and as such, I was practically in a state of emergency trying to hide my figure. I mean, I developed into a very large bust and as such, I needed to be quite cognizant of what clothes to wear - as to look appropriate. Already on a few occasions, I was sent home. Not that I had meant to dress inappropriately, but rather my breasts would push against my top in exaggerated manners. Quite simply, I was outgrowing my clothes. Now, I'm fairly certain that I've stopped growing; being eighteen years old, 38G, standing at about 5'6 and my waist at 26". I am not overweight, so I guess that's a good thing, despite me feeling so insecure of my appearance, since it feels at least to me that my buxom chest is disproportionate with the rest of my figure. Not that I've received any complaints, as boys tend to love my figure. I haven't dated however, because I know for one, all these boys are immature. Secondly, because they're so obsessed over my appearance, they never would be interested in knowing the real me, you see. It doesn't help that I could never be too careful in public, especially in the downtown area, as from time to time some fellow would follow me around, trying to act all discreetly as to get a closer glimpse of my figure, while I pretend that I don't have a clue. While it did bother me though, there was some part of me that enjoyed the attention. And so, this all said, I would find myself normally dressed in a very loose attire, as to desperately hide my figure. I was blessed, or perhaps cursed, with a body that many would consider sculptured for lust and sin.

My own efforts, I suppose, helped the attraction that apparently revolved around me for men. I wasn't one to neglect my body, so periods of intense exercise helped me improve stuff like a flat tummy, good muscle tone and great legs and backside. Still, as I've mentioned earlier, my clothing helped to hide all of this...to the best of it's ability. Regardless, I never found myself attracted to anyone...except for a few weeks ago...

Of course, I was talking about Henry. You see, Henry was - or rather is - my father's boss. As such, apparently to thank him for his constant traveling alongside with my mother, he would come over. And so, to get on his boss's good side, my dad would let him stay for dinner, outside BBQ and other things. However, one thing that I never told my dad or mother, was that Henry often showed lustful attention towards me, giving me lewd comments and stares and...and...part of me liked it. Needless to say, when he came over, I had the choice of either hiding my body away in loose clothing or revealing attires. At times, I chose the former, at times I chose the latter - and the difference in his expression was incredibly noticeable to me.


I put the pen down as I stretched myself out on the chair. It was a habit of mine to write on my journal, expressing my emotions and thoughts. Locking it away, I made my way downstairs, dressed in a orange tank top and tight denim jeans, expecting to see my parents, and Henry, downstairs drinking away. Of course, due to the lack of a strong supporting bra, my breasts bounced as I made my way, raiding the fridge. I had convinced myself that today, I didn't care whether or not Henry noticed me, or made any remarks.

That is, until I felt someone poke my shoulder.
 
Back
Top