Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you will certainly be bomborded with messages with that little tidbit of info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello serene! *hugs*

Hello to the Daddies and girls .... Monday seems to have kept us all quite busy. :rose::kiss::rose:

Yes...we are burried in snow...my delivery boy may refuse to work tomorow if it keeps up...How will I get my Timmies then:(

Yes and no. Little one and I are home from the hospital, thankfully. Hubby left to go to Florida on business and won't be back for two weeks.

How are you?:kiss:

So glad your baby is home :). You must be exhausted.

I'm doing well. Just taking a fun break from studying. :kiss:

Hello to all the Daddies & little girls who love them. Peaches, just lie down, let me get you a warm wash cloth, turn off the lights, play some soothing music for you OK. Bound I will hook up my Huskies & "mush" your "timmies" right to your door darling!!!!!!:rose::kiss::heart:

Oh

Serene! Congratulations! I'm glad everyone is home - wish hubby could be there too to help out! No end of babysitters among us - just wish we were close enough to really help out.

And THANK YOU Daddy PA - turns out the migraine was just a prelude to a first-ever attack of (believe it or not) gout that's had me laid up for past two days (with ice-packs on the other end now! lol)

Still snowed in Bound? Anything at all we can do to help?

For the studiers-how is it going? Tests going well?

For all the other Daddies and Baby Girls - love and hugs!:rose::heart:

Hello to all the Daddies & little girls who love them. Peaches, just lie down, let me get you a warm wash cloth, turn off the lights, play some soothing music for you OK. Bound I will hook up my Huskies & "mush" your "timmies" right to your door darling!!!!!!:rose::kiss::heart:

We got a couple of feet. The common greeting the past couple off days has been,"How many times did you get stuck"...now it's starting to melt:kiss:

Good evening to all the Daddies and girls!!

I hope everyone is well and happy and loved .... that's the best way to be!!!

:rose::kiss::rose:

As far as studies ... 2 tests down ... 1 to go and I am whupped.

I need a good, long cuddle ... :eek:

Good evening daddies and girls! I hope everyone is having a good week!:kiss:
Good evening, My kitten!:kiss::rose::kiss:
Good evening to all the Daddies and girls!!

I hope everyone is well and happy and loved .... that's the best way to be!!!

:rose::kiss::rose:

As far as studies ... 2 tests down ... 1 to go and I am whupped.

I need a good, long cuddle ... :eek:
Hi Sugar!:kiss:
Glad you're kicking ass on the tests. Do really good and I'll give you a treat!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back