The Resurrection of SxxxyRdHd25

Do you want see more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She'll be back soon.....

Well just to let you all know she has been really busy but she wanted me to tell you all she will be back on soon this is a crazy weekend but im sure she will hop on after the new year.....

If you don't like it that is fine... that's what a shower before sex is for... Nobody is asking you to do it... However I know for a fact there are plenty of men here who would do it! Am I right guys???

:kiss:
Sxxxy

Amen to that!

#2,3,5 are my favs!!

I'm sure we're all trying to wait patiently, but still.... where the heck did our sexy redhead go?????

So sorry...

Hey guys! Just wanted to swing by & drop off a couple of pics for you! I had a brazilian wax last Wednesday & wanted to share the before & afters.... Not very artistic but they show exactly what I wanted them too! :D Enjoy! Hopefully more to cum soon!

Since the last time I was on, DH & I had our first wife swap experience and I must say it was AMAZING!!!!! I am going to attempt to write my first story to post here on Lit from it! I have not been fucked so good in a LONG TIME! Plus there was duct tape & rope involved! Maybe next time there will be pics... ;)

Sxxxy

Attachments

• January 2012 1376.jpg
    January 2012 1376.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 582
  • January 2012 1382.jpg
    January 2012 1382.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 565
Hey guys! Just wanted to swing by & drop off a couple of pics for you! I had a brazilian wax last Wednesday & wanted to share the before & afters.... Not very artistic but they show exactly what I wanted them too! :D Enjoy! Hopefully more to cum soon!

Since the last time I was on, DH & I had our first wife swap experience and I must say it was AMAZING!!!!! I am going to attempt to write my first story to post here on Lit from it! I have not been fucked so good in a LONG TIME! Plus there was duct tape & rope involved! Maybe next time there will be pics... ;)

Sxxxy

Fabulous!!! though the natural tone of you might be nice for some of us....:D

Sxxxy

While I love red pubes as much as anyone, I still like the shaved one better. Be much easier to orally pleasure you and bring you to climax! Glad to have you back!!

Really great pics!! - Keep them and us cumming!!! - Thanks again
Thanks camonbare!
Fabulous!!! though the natural tone of you might be nice for some of us....:D
So are you saying you prefer the fiery bush?
While I love red pubes as much as anyone, I still like the shaved one better. Be much easier to orally pleasure you and bring you to climax! Glad to have you back!!
Mmmmmm Yes it does make for better oral sex...

Have some new pics I will be posting after the kids go to bed...

Sxxxy

Sxxxy

Good for you Love the shaved look!:)

Just wanted to share with you all some new pics of my new facination!

Hope you enjoy!
Sxxxy

Attachments

• Bound & Gagged (39).jpg
    Bound & Gagged (39).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 304
  • Bound & Gagged (108).jpg
    Bound & Gagged (108).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Bound & Gagged (124).jpg
    Bound & Gagged (124).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Bound & Gagged (117).jpg
    Bound & Gagged (117).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 270
Just wanted to share with you all some new pics of my new facination!

Hope you enjoy!
Sxxxy

I know I probably shouldn't :devil: but I love the bound and gagged pics! Great pics. Hope hubby put the bindings and gag to good use. Did you enjoy it too???

I wish...

I know I probably shouldn't :devil: but I love the bound and gagged pics! Great pics. Hope hubby put the bindings and gag to good use. Did you enjoy it too???

Unfortunately, I took all those pictures myself. My hubby is back in L.A. for work & won't be home again until Feb. 3rd. My lover suggested that I try tying myself up and gagging myself to masterbate, so I gave it a shot... Not bad, however not near as good as being tied up & gagged by him, and then fucked until I can't cum anymore...

My lover has recently contacted me about posing with a couple of other girls in a bondage photo shoot... I said HELL YES, as long as I get copies of the pictures! Have to be able to share them with you guys! :)

Sxxxy

Unfortunately, I took all those pictures myself. My hubby is back in L.A. for work & won't be home again until Feb. 3rd. My lover suggested that I try tying myself up and gagging myself to masterbate, so I gave it a shot... Not bad, however not near as good as being tied up & gagged by him, and then fucked until I can't cum anymore...

My lover has recently contacted me about posing with a couple of other girls in a bondage photo shoot... I said HELL YES, as long as I get copies of the pictures! Have to be able to share them with you guys! :)

Sxxxy

Wow, those shots would be hot as hell, I hope this comes off and you share them with us :)

debating...

On keeping this thread active or starting a new thread! Hubby wants me to do one that has a theme... Maybe bound & gagged or something to do with swinging... Any thoughts or suggestions???

Sxxxy

On keeping this thread active or starting a new thread! Hubby wants me to do one that has a theme... Maybe bound & gagged or something to do with swinging... Any thoughts or suggestions???

Sxxxy

I think some themed threads would be good - maybe one for your swinging exploits and another for your bondage? You should keep this one open for the other pictures of your sexy self.

Sxxxy

YUMMY!

Sxxxy

My kind of woman

Back