The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, LOST did that to me as I've told you. The show and podcasts and websites looking for easter eggs in screen caps... it was kind of ridiculous.

But now, between having the internet and a DVR, I'm able to watch things on my schedule, or download them when I miss them, and it makes it a lot easier to keep up with shows. Ironically, it's movies I'm way behind on now.

When I was a kid and had a lot more time on my hands I found it easy to devour information about whatever topic I was interested in and typically it was was movies and Star Wars...LoL... that is a life long obsession. hehe

These days I'm still pretty passionate about movies, I even had a podcast for a short time, but I told you that. It's a lot of work and again, time doesn't always allow. I hit the movies pretty often though I'm a little picky about what I see in theaters most I wait for DVD.

LT ~ I miss going to the movies...think the last time we went was back in January to see 'My Week With Marilyn'!

I don't really know where else to stick this, so I'm just putting it here. Thought this would be interesting to see the answers to.

Without giving it much thought, sort of your gut reaction, how would you punctuate this sentence:

“A woman without her man is nothing”

A woman. Without her, man is nothing.

I don't really know where else to stick this, so I'm just putting it here. Thought this would be interesting to see the answers to.

Without giving it much thought, sort of your gut reaction, how would you punctuate this sentence:

“A woman without her man is nothing”

A woman: Without her, Man is nothing.

LT ~ I miss going to the movies...think the last time we went was back in January to see 'My Week With Marilyn'!

Movies are a luxury when you have small children, I remember those days. Now the kid is my movie buddy. :)

"My Week With Marilyn" was a really good film, sad, but good.

LT:

I better go get ready and make some breakfast before we head out to stand in lines and in the sun to get her settled for the school year.

I hate registration days.

Bye All! for now. :)

When I was a kid and had a lot more time on my hands I found it easy to devour information about whatever topic I was interested in and typically it was was movies and Star Wars...LoL... that is a life long obsession. hehe

These days I'm still pretty passionate about movies, I even had a podcast for a short time, but I told you that. It's a lot of work and again, time doesn't always allow. I hit the movies pretty often though I'm a little picky about what I see in theaters most I wait for DVD.

I love going to the movies, I just haven't had the time or money lately. In fact.. I think Hunger Games was the last thing I saw in the theater. Or Chimpanzee, maybe. But Avengers, Dark Knight Rises.. missed them both. Well, DKR is still in theaters, but I'm not terribly optimistic I'll have a chance to see it.

Ltit

Act your own damn age!!! Its amazing how some people manage to act like children...and not in any sort of fun or good way.

LT

I might owe someone a flogging if I sing that song out loud in public.

"I've got the whoooole world, in my boobs......................."

LT~

Doctor's appointment went well. I got the first of a three part shot. Ow.

All systems go. Don't have a clue what made me do all those dizzy spells and fainting bit. My heart is fine. So, back to the treadmill again.

FLT~

I need to try and sleep. Not sure I can, but I have to go out again at 4. So, I'm going to give it a damn good shot.

LT~

Doctor's appointment went well. I got the first of a three part shot. Ow.

All systems go. Don't have a clue what made me do all those dizzy spells and fainting bit. My heart is fine. So, back to the treadmill again.

FLT~

I need to try and sleep. Not sure I can, but I have to go out again at 4. So, I'm going to give it a damn good shot.

Happy to hear the appointment went well. :)
Though strange that the whole dizzy/fainting thing is still a mystery.

At least you can go back to the tredmill!

Happy to hear the appointment went well. :)
Though strange that the whole dizzy/fainting thing is still a mystery.

At least you can go back to the tredmill!

Right? Well, they say medicine is not a perfect science. Sometimes they just can't figure out what's wrong with you.

Last movie I went to see is The Dark Knight Rises. To take the family's mind off of current events, plus my boy is a huge Batman fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back