What is the worst comment you've ever gotten?

Got these last night

by Anonymous
07/24/16
Vile and disgusting garbage excreted by a faggot with its prick rotted off !!

This gender-less and country-less "it" is obviously fully supported by its partner to allow it to sit on its fat ass all day and spew its mind shit all over the net. Also this lowlife is cheating on its ratings! 1* of course!!

by Anonymous
07/24/16
If you want to write, you have to be 'LITERATE' !!

Your lack of education and any writing talent is showing ! 1* of course !!

This smacks of a particular GB troll.

But the following comment made me smile.

by shutterpsb
07/24/16
Wow

Anonymous appears to be having a bad day. Fuck'em.

Note the troll is anon and the reader has a handle.

A perfect example of why I and others feel this site would be much more welcoming and have better author retention if anon was done away with once and for all.

Got these last night

by Anonymous
07/24/16
Vile and disgusting garbage excreted by a faggot with its prick rotted off !!

This gender-less and country-less "it" is obviously fully supported by its partner to allow it to sit on its fat ass all day and spew its mind shit all over the net. Also this lowlife is cheating on its ratings! 1* of course!!

by Anonymous
07/24/16
If you want to write, you have to be 'LITERATE' !!

Your lack of education and any writing talent is showing ! 1* of course !!

This smacks of a particular GB troll.

But the following comment made me smile.

by shutterpsb
07/24/16
Wow

Anonymous appears to be having a bad day. Fuck'em.

Note the troll is anon and the reader has a handle.

A perfect example of why I and others feel this site would be much more welcoming and have better author retention if anon was done away with once and for all.

Agreed, I checked. That setting on your profile only means you can't receive anon messages in your PM box. I turned my PM's off, not because of haters, because everyone who PM'ed wanted to have sex. I've got I'm Attached on my profile, I don't know what that means to them. Anyway, if they want to say something now it's either on the story itself or on the feedback option.

The other thing that's been long bothering me, but I don't own the site is the wat chapter stories are rated. Chapter one is excellent and get a hot sticker, chapters 2 - 50 are a load of crap with little views and bad ratings but the hot sticker stays. If I write a whole story and it is judged on the whole story, then I think chapters should be judged individually as well. Sr71plt is going to stab me with something sharp....:eek:

Agreed, I checked. That setting on your profile only means you can't receive anon messages in your PM box. I turned my PM's off, not because of haters, because everyone who PM'ed wanted to have sex. I've got I'm Attached on my profile, I don't know what that means to them. Anyway, if they want to say something now it's either on the story itself or on the feedback option.

The other thing that's been long bothering me, but I don't own the site is the wat chapter stories are rated. Chapter one is excellent and get a hot sticker, chapters 2 - 50 are a load of crap with little views and bad ratings but the hot sticker stays. If I write a whole story and it is judged on the whole story, then I think chapters should be judged individually as well. Sr71plt is going to stab me with something sharp....:eek:

That's odd because generally a chapter one and two are the lower scored because a lot of people read it and maybe did not care for it. Then the higher chapters get less votes, but score higher because now you have an audience who is vested in the chapter.

This is why the top lists are a joke because all of them are dominated by a dozen chapters of some endless series and they make a lot of money in the monthly contests with the unfair edge of 4.92 scores because the same people are reading each chapter and fiving it.

But don't worry, I won't stab you with anything....I'm attached too.;)

The worst is yet to come.

I write a lot of BDSM / Non-consensual stuff and get some really weird comments, but the worst are the anonymous comments which have nothing to do with the story or offer a "this is what really would happen," kind of thing.

I personally feel that the anonymous comment and PM should be removed from the site. I post on seven different sites. The Trolls seem to stick with the sites which allow anonymous posting. I don't mind negative comments that point out deficiencies in my stories or my writing, but basic, off the wall, personal attacks start to get old after a while.

For now, my favorite worst comment is the many from the same troll which begin, "Really?"

Welcome to Literotica Technician.

LC -- wasn't there a thread sometime back when we discussed toplists with Txrad and someone was supposed to have a meeting about it? I agree, there must be a better way to list the top list. Perhaps divide it into years, that way no-body can hang onto a story written in 2003. And then a top list ever - if your fans read your stuff from last year and vote it into the overall top list again this year, then it goes to the best stories ever list. But I think that when you open the link to the stories page, the top list ever should be at the bottom, above that this years' top list, and above that monthly and other competition winners. So that if you scroll from the top you get the latest competition winners first. Then a link to recent stories and then the top lists and various stories highlighted for some reason, like editor's pick. Or is that too complicated?

Welcome to Literotica Technician.

LC -- wasn't there a thread sometime back when we discussed toplists with Txrad and someone was supposed to have a meeting about it? I agree, there must be a better way to list the top list. Perhaps divide it into years, that way no-body can hang onto a story written in 2003. And then a top list ever - if your fans read your stuff from last year and vote it into the overall top list again this year, then it goes to the best stories ever list. But I think that when you open the link to the stories page, the top list ever should be at the bottom, above that this years' top list, and above that monthly and other competition winners. So that if you scroll from the top you get the latest competition winners first. Then a link to recent stories and then the top lists and various stories highlighted for some reason, like editor's pick. Or is that too complicated?

I agree, the toplist needs an overhaul of some sort. Maybe the series in the list can be ranked on their overall rating? But that might turn badly as well. It's probably difficult than how we're imagining it, and I'm sure the site people know the faults of their own system. I'm imagining the site admins thinking, 'Huh, you do it, since it seems to simple to you!' Lol.
I think all the writers here just write for fun, just letting their imaginations run... However it feels great to get good comments, to get a good rating, and to make it to a toplist. That's why I started this thread- to share all the terrible comments any writer got- from newbies to experienced ones, and to just laugh at all the silliness of it (and, on a deeper level, to figure out why there are comments like these).

Not the worst but a persistent anonymous who complains that my stories are "unrealistic".

On my story "Genie" anonymous complained that the genie was unbelievable because he was a genie. People don't find genies in bottles in real life.

Doh!

My newest has 48,000 reads and zero comments. One from 6 months ago has 83,000 reads and 2 comments.

I get few comments...period.

I get lotsa FAVORITES but few or no comments.

I take it you're talking about one of your phantom, just-pretend alt accounts again, James? You only have one story that's hit even the 20,000-views mark, and you've posted no stories to Literotica in 2016. Guess you assume no one checks your claims out. You could be a speech writer for Trump.

Back