DGHear?

TxRad

Dirty Old Man
Has anyone seen or heard from him?

I can't remember when he last posted but it was in a contest thread a long while back. From what I can tell, he hasn't posted a story since this time last year. That's not like him.

I'm a little worried.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Lynn, thought I'd seen him not TOO long ago but time eludes me these days.

Has anyone seen or heard from him?

I can't remember when he last posted but it was in a contest thread a long while back. From what I can tell, he hasn't posted a story since this time last year. That's not like him.

I'm a little worried.

Thanks Tex, Hp and Lynn both asked me how I was doing. I'm still alive and ok for an old guy. haha I tried to write a couple of stories but it only lasts for a day and I get out of the mood. Maybe I'll try again someday. Was happy to know that I was missed by a few fellow writers. Take care and keep the stories going.
DG

Good to see you're around and I was worried for nothing. . Memory is the first thing to go they say. Who exactly they are i don't have a clue. :confused: Now what were we talking about? ;)

I think we were talking about nothing being good for the...worries or something or other, maybe...

At any rate, it's good we heard from DGHear; we have missed him.

Back