HUcow Dairy Farm

GrimsPet: If you want to read some story ideas about Human cows-you
have come to the right spot. Just read all the story ideas right here.

More Hucow thoughts

I tracked down one of the old videos from the Insex site. It was pretty good. Several young women were bent over a type of shelf made out of metal poles, her tits hanging down. A regular milking machine was then attached to the hucows breasts, the cups rhythmically sucking on her nipples. The hucows mouths were gagged open with a dental gag, so that their grunts and moans were very audible. The action took place in a brightly lit barn. The "farmer" refered to them as his cattle. There was a heavy set woman dressed in loose blue denims as well, preparing the younger "heifers" for parts of their hucow bondage, a nice contrast. I really could see RonDens idea in action. The suction of the milking machine would stretch their nipples out into cow teats, leaving the women unable to hide their new conditions. Educated, big breasted professional women, lawyers, judges, schoolteachers, all on all fours in a barn, milking machines pumping out their milk. The humiliation of their new condition would be balanced out against their "cow" state, as they are pampered(as cows) milked and bred constantly, either by the farmhands or others. Actual breeding would be carefully handled by only the finest "bulls." A plot thread might be the fact that these women are bred by ex-husbands or boyfriends, after the eggs of their new wives are placed into the uterius of the replaced ex-wife. Barring that, many men(and a few women!) would enjoy the state of these cows. The hucows themselves would feel conflicted, but the new orgasmic pleasures that surround them, as well as a carefully planned hypnosis so they enjoy their new state, even the humiliation, will keep them happy and in milk for a long time.

I tracked down one of the old videos from the Insex site. It was pretty good. Several young women were bent over a type of shelf made out of metal poles, her tits hanging down. A regular milking machine was then attached to the hucows breasts, the cups rhythmically sucking on her nipples. The hucows mouths were gagged open with a dental gag, so that their grunts and moans were very audible. The action took place in a brightly lit barn. The "farmer" refered to them as his cattle. There was a heavy set woman dressed in loose blue s of the replaced ex-wife. Barring that, many men(and a few women!) would enjoy the state of these cows. The hucows themselves would feel conflicted, but the new orgasmic pleasures that surround them, as well as a carefully planned hypnosis so they enjoy their new state, even the humiliation, will keep them happy and in milk for a long time.

OKay on your fetish notes. Lately I have thought more about famous TV or Holly-
wood women who would be deeply humiliated to be kidnapped and forced to become
a HUcow in a dairy . I'm thinking of a few busty ladies such as Christina Hendricks :
(Joan of TV's MAD MEN) and Kim Kardashian, Carmen Electra and perhaps Katy
Perry. Seeing them secured in a steel pipe rig with straps and a milking machine
pumping away on their boobs as they moan,groan and protest would be a sight for
the true BME ! (Breast milk enthusiast).

There must be others you can think of to add to the Milking barn group.:)

Nipple Pokies

what is it with men and errect nipples? and the whole visable nipple thing?

It's most exciting to see a beautiful busty woman in a form fitting top and she
has erect nipples that poke the cloth up so that they can be seen. Going braless
may be considered slutty but if she has a short,tight skirt on,nylons and high
heel shoes, I would think most men would think she was a brave female who
they wanted as a friend.:D

OKay on your fetish notes. Lately I have thought more about famous TV or Holly-
wood women who would be deeply humiliated to be kidnapped and forced to become
a HUcow in a dairy . I'm thinking of a few busty ladies such as Christina Hendricks :
(Joan of TV's MAD MEN) and Kim Kardashian, Carmen Electra and perhaps Katy
Perry. Seeing them secured in a steel pipe rig with straps and a milking machine
pumping away on their boobs as they moan,groan and protest would be a sight for
the true BME ! (Breast milk enthusiast).

There must be others you can think of to add to the Milking barn group.:)

Well, there is Angelina Jolie. That Tomb Raider costume she wore in the movies was really hot, and Laura San Giacomo, from the movie Pretty Woman, and the tv show, Just Shoot Me. Both have nice, big, breasts, and, with a nod toward Jeninflorida's comment, I would really love to see their erect nipples. Not to mention Salma Hayek. To see these women, all bent over a steel pipe rig, like in that Insex strip, would be really hot.

I've been kicking around the idea of doing a story like this for some time, but why would the women have to have big tits to start with? When women are pregnant, they usually go up by at least one cup sizes regardless, and even if you take the 'national' average cup size in the U.S (currently a C by my understanding) That's going to push them into a D or DD range. That's pretty friggin big in itself.
Just saying you don't have to limit your selection to big-breasted women in the planning stage. Petite women make big boobs look all the larger, IMO

I've been kicking around the idea of doing a story like this for some time, but why would the women have to have big tits to start with? When women are pregnant, they usually go up by at least one cup sizes regardless, and even if you take the 'national' average cup size in the U.S (currently a C by my understanding) That's going to push them into a D or DD range. That's pretty friggin big in itself.
Just saying you don't have to limit your selection to big-breasted women in the planning stage. Petite women make big boobs look all the larger, IMO

I agree with you. A petite woman with small, firm breasts can easily be augmented with hormones or even a milking machine, to puff out her teats and udders.

My thoughts exactly, and they would look that much larger in the long run. Take the old pop singer, Samantha Fox. She was a small little thing, something like 5'2, but her tits looked huge. They were anyway, but still... ;)
If and when I decide to get serious about writing a story centered around Hucows, that's the rout I'm going to take, at least.

Just did a google search on nude pics of her; been a few years. She's a pretty solid D cup to start with already, like I thought.

Last edited:
I was just wondering if anybody had been able to come up with any stories or new ideas concerning this thread? I'm trying to write a story myself about this.

I would love to be milked like that.

I am with skinnysubgirl I want to be milked like that too.

To have milk filled tits is my hottest fantasy. To be forced to lactate or turned into a Hucow is the naughtier side of my fantasy. I have read most of the lactation stories on LitE and love them. Especially the Milk Sow series!!!!

I like the idea of women being forced to take treatments like pills that cause lactation and put in a barn to be milked but I would want to be aware of what is happening to me so I wouldn't want to be hypnotised. Even if at the beginning I don't want to lactate I come around to loving it because it feels so good to have my tits pumped. :D

I am with skinnysubgirl I want to be milked like that too.

To have milk filled tits is my hottest fantasy. To be forced to lactate or turned into a Hucow is the naughtier side of my fantasy. I have read most of the lactation stories on LitE and love them. Especially the Milk Sow series!!!!

I like the idea of women being forced to take treatments like pills that cause lactation and put in a barn to be milked but I would want to be aware of what is happening to me so I wouldn't want to be hypnotised. Even if at the beginning I don't want to lactate I come around to loving it because it feels so good to have my tits pumped. :D

mojo and ssg - think you'll like this video

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/belladonna-milking/180513/ Its BellaDonna in leather harness, Nina lHartly loving domming nina actually hooks up two test tubes to MILK bella'a tits and she Milks them! u see it come out she even has to lick it up later

I just love Bella for her mind more than anything - she has Such a liberated Slut approach to anything and is so passionate about it. Every see her rim and eat ass? This woman cums just the the act or thought of doing it

That clip is just incredible, best thing I've seen on this theme, and they both seem to be loving it!

LOVE the idea of being turned into an animal whose sole purpose is to be used for my sexual organs, to be mentally broken down and degraded, yet unable to resist the physical pleasure of forced lactation and being in a state of permanent arousal. The women would be allowed to be "free-range" at the end of the day, and roam around the pasture on all fours with our cowbells on, sometimes near the highway, where passersby take photos of us. We'd be herded back with a cattle prod. On weekends, the farm gets turned into a tourist attraction and petting zoo where men learn to milk our udders the old-fashioned way, squeezing and pulling my engorged nipples until they are raw.

LOVE the idea of being turned into an animal whose sole purpose is to be used for my sexual organs, to be mentally broken down and degraded, yet unable to resist the physical pleasure of forced lactation and being in a state of permanent arousal. The women would be allowed to be "free-range" at the end of the day, and roam around the pasture on all fours with our cowbells on, sometimes near the highway, where passersby take photos of us. We'd be herded back with a cattle prod. On weekends, the farm gets turned into a tourist attraction and petting zoo where men learn to milk our udders the old-fashioned way, squeezing and pulling my engorged nipples until they are raw.

Wow hot!!! I want to part of the herd and be milked the old fashioned way :D

mojo and ssg - think you'll like this video

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/belladonna-milking/180513/ Its BellaDonna in leather harness, Nina lHartly loving domming nina actually hooks up two test tubes to MILK bella'a tits and she Milks them! u see it come out she even has to lick it up later

I just love Bella for her mind more than anything - she has Such a liberated Slut approach to anything and is so passionate about it. Every see her rim and eat ass? This woman cums just the the act or thought of doing it

Thanks! Have seen a clip of this before but it didn't include the part where Nina Hartly told her to lick up her spilt milk :eek:

So want my tits to be filled with milk and be milked by machine :rolleyes:

I would be very interested in reading this! I've fantasised about being used for milk but that has always been humans suckling and nursing onto my bare breasts. The element of machinery and even the idea of farming breast milk has me getting a little excited!

Let us know when the story is written!

I would be very interested in reading this! I've fantasised about being used for milk but that has always been humans suckling and nursing onto my bare breasts. The element of machinery and even the idea of farming breast milk has me getting a little excited!

Let us know when the story is written!

I agree please let us know when the story is written! Let the milkings begin :D

I keep thinking of the HUcow Dairy and Christina Hendricks as the main HUcow. Another beginning might be : It's the year 2035 and there has been a World War 3 that has reduced the world's population and most of the nations. The former U.S.A. is mostly forest areas and small towns and there are small armies scattered around. One of these armies or groups of hunters is called GOR and they enjoy hunting for attractive,busty, young women. In the GOR camp there is a "HUcow Dairy Farm" and women captured are kept there and milked twice a day. The serum to increase the breasts size and activate them to produce more milk than normal has been invented and seems to work well as long as the women continue to take it in their food.

The farm hands are allowed to have sex with the "Cows" and Christina creates a big fight among the men until it's broken up by the Dairy forman. (John Hamm ?)

Later the GOR camp has most of their milkable women stolen by other Army camps and the GOR camp fights them to get the women back.

Looks like I'm running out of ideas and my latest post is beginning to sound like an old "B" movie ?
(Any one see any films like this ?)(Gwendoline in the land of the Wiki-Yac ?)

"Your idea for the HUcow Movie is excellent. One part that you spelled out is where
the TV reporter's breasts have been enlarged so big but they are still high,round
and well shaped and her nipples are always nicely hard and erect . They would
be called "Nipple Pokies" if she wore any Tee shirts but in our movie she is just
about nude ,having her tits covered with electric milking machine tubes or being
attacked by her love interest: the HUcow Dairy forman who has this fetish of wanting to get her alone in his room or office and playing with and sucking
her full breasts empty of milk when she is not in the milking barn with the other
HUcow women."

Lots of "Shower scenes" from all those old "WOMEN BEHIND BARS" movies come to mind .Where
ALL the women are sexy and there is at least one Lesbian woman who has the hots for the main
straight gal. (Who is innocent of any crime to begin with.) Besides the humiliation of being milked twice a day with mechanical milking equipment and kept completely naked, the really pretty women must fight off the horny dairy hands and a few sexy lesbians. Escape plans are thought out by the lesbian woman who turns out to be a brave friend at the end and allows many women to escape the hellish dairy. The last scene might be the Police,FBI and all the local TV news breaking into the dairy and the Police arresting all the men involved with the capture and enslavement of the "HUcows."(News papers showing giant headlines :" WOMEN HELD CAPTIVE FOR MONTHS IN SEX DAIRY AND MILKED EACH DAY !"" MEN ARRESTED CLAIM INNOCENT OF ANY CRIMES !"

Last edited:
One other scene in this saga of this kinky Dairy comes to mind. The buxom beauty (Christina Hendricks look a-like) is normally milked along with the other HUcows with mechanical milking machines but this morning the Forman keeps her in her stall/bunk area for the morning and most of the day. She goes for the 3 meals but at 6 Pm she is in pain with all the milk in her breasts and they are very big and round. She tries to express some but it does not work very well so when the dairy forman (John Hamm ?) comes to her stall/bed in the HUcows bulk house,she pleads for him to do something. What follows is an extended scene of John sucking madly on Christina's full boobs with very hard and erect nipples. They start on the bed but get off into the hay on the floor and as John gets rid of his clothes and is about to mount Christina the scene fades to black.:D

Last edited:
good idea

i like the idea of girls with engorged tits waiting helplessly to get milked. They get very wet when they feel the physical release and treated like human cows. They get often teased and humiliated (have to beg to be milked, wet pussies on display showing how horny they get). I also like the ideas of them being used for breeding, like their bodies are completely owned and they need milking so badly and are so aroused as the result that their mind are overwhelmed by their bodies sensations and they turn into complete slaves, where being milked and fucked are their sole purpose

I tracked down one of the old videos from the Insex site. It was pretty good. Several young women were bent over a type of shelf made out of metal poles, her tits hanging down. A regular milking machine was then attached to the hucows breasts, the cups rhythmically sucking on her nipples. The hucows mouths were gagged open with a dental gag, so that their grunts and moans were very audible. The action took place in a brightly lit barn. The "farmer" refered to them as his cattle. There was a heavy set woman dressed in loose blue denims as well, preparing the younger "heifers" for parts of their hucow bondage, a nice contrast. I really could see RonDens idea in action. The suction of the milking machine would stretch their nipples out into cow teats, leaving the women unable to hide their new conditions. Educated, big breasted professional women, lawyers, judges, schoolteachers, all on all fours in a barn, milking machines pumping out their milk. The humiliation of their new condition would be balanced out against their "cow" state, as they are pampered(as cows) milked and bred constantly, either by the farmhands or others. Actual breeding would be carefully handled by only the finest "bulls." A plot thread might be the fact that these women are bred by ex-husbands or boyfriends, after the eggs of their new wives are placed into the uterius of the replaced ex-wife. Barring that, many men(and a few women!) would enjoy the state of these cows. The hucows themselves would feel conflicted, but the new orgasmic pleasures that surround them, as well as a carefully planned hypnosis so they enjoy their new state, even the humiliation, will keep them happy and in milk for a long time.

http://fapdu.com/milking-time-hucow-dairy

Something like that?

Back