delusional

ndoorfin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Posts
3,532
over the time her I have met some of the most wonderful people on the earth but sometimes I chat with some that are simply delusional over who and what they are
should we encourage them or turn against them
I love people and I would hate to make anyone sad but I also feel others should know that ther are people here pretending to be what they are not or living in a fantasy world
 
Fantasy world

but isn't that the point? Sites like this are for some others to have a fantasy life and or conversation. Some peoples fantasies do not allow them to have a real.
 
but isn't that the point? Sites like this are for some others to have a fantasy life and or conversation. Some peoples fantasies do not allow them to have a real.

That's about what it amounts to for me.

I would absolutely love to meet a young guy and be fuck buddies. You've probably seen my posts, you know what I like. (I wouldn't mind meeting a girl... but that's for a different section).

IRL, I'm married to an outstanding woman who would NOT be very approving of what I have in mind, so I can't really go scouting in my area for this type of thing.

On here, I can at least talk about what I like, and sometimes chat on YIM. The odds of me meeting someone on here that I could meet in real life are vanishingly small because of distances, but you never know.

I don't intend on misrepresenting who I am though - because just as sure as I did, the other person would be the type I'm looking for AND be within meeting distance :)
 
Back
Top