Cheska's House of random.

He drops back in to kiss her cheek.

Well, babe, been away from writing too long. Can't figure out what I want to do with your thread. Been looking at it, off and on, for the past hour or so. I'll probably get back to it tomorrow. Forgive me. Grins at her

It's ok, talk to me if you want to make any changes or something.

It's ok, talk to me if you want to make any changes or something.

Shakes his head. Nah, just experiencing some writers block. I have no ideas whatsoever, so changing things doesn't help. Pats the halfling on the bum.

Shakes his head. Nah, just experiencing some writers block. I have no ideas whatsoever, so changing things doesn't help. Pats the halfling on the bum.

*giggles with a little wiggle* Ok, Take your time and engage the mind elsewhere.

Halfling in a dress by a close friend.:heart:

1323202909damnevildog_cheska_-_12-6-11.jpg

Have you ever read something, and become jealous? Not of the writers skill, but the character in the story. I have, I wanted to be that character. I want to be her under him or her's control. I want to be the damsel in distress and I was delighted, happy, frustrated, angry that I was not her.
I think it's normal, it's what good writing is about.. making the reader want to be part of the story. That is a good writer, when they can grab you by the heart.. Yank you inside the story and make you ride along without any mercy.
I love a writer without mercy, I love them, I think I may even worship a few.
I may even tell you who I worship one day.. maybe, if you are good.

or bad enough..

:kiss:

I miss you, I really do.
You made me laugh,
You made me cry,
You held me up,
You kept me level,
and you never brought me low,
I hear your voice sometimes, when I am alone.
You said you would always be there for me,
You lied.
But I forgive you because I love you.
I miss you Big Daddy.

BDC: 3-31-1973 to 10-19-2007. Rest in peace my love.. :heart:

The artist Shiniez on DA, has inspired an thread idea in me and I want to play it, but I am nervous because the idea is also based on a few years of fail.

It's going to be weird to because it's based within a present day context, with magic or dragons or light sabers.

It is the story of two people discovering themselves and each other.
One [Me] is a curious submissive, nervous and lonely, and she wants to find a Domme.
The other is a Domme, smart, self made wealthy and she wants a Submissive and she to is nervous and lonely.

I do not want the RP to just be BAM! you meet, fall in love, get into it!

I want to see if I can RP a real-like relationship from beginning to.. where ever.

I may edit this post with my character.

:cattail:

The artist Shiniez on DA, has inspired an thread idea in me and I want to play it, but I am nervous because the idea is also based on a few years of fail.

It's going to be weird to because it's based within a present day context, with magic or dragons or light sabers.

It is the story of two people discovering themselves and each other.
One [Me] is a curious submissive, nervous and lonely, and she wants to find a Domme.
The other is a Domme, smart, self made wealthy and she wants a Submissive and she to is nervous and lonely.

I do not want the RP to just be BAM! you meet, fall in love, get into it!

I want to see if I can RP a real-like relationship from beginning to.. where ever.

I may edit this post with my character.

Please please please let me know if you find someone to write this with...

I would read it.

I will, I promise you Luna..You inspire me.. I hope that doesn't make you feel weird.

You an Vail.

*cuddles*

Not weird at all. Makes me smile.

Know Vailish is smiling lots too.

Just....some times the stories that are the best? Have at their heart...a simple reality that can not be ignored.

A good BDSM relationship story, whether fast or slow...takes time to tell right. Trust is never a given.

My fave thread was short but had at it's heart a BDSM tale between two women. (The poppet and I wrote it) I would love to read your take on it...

*kisses yer nose*

*cuddles*

Not weird at all. Makes me smile.

Know Vailish is smiling lots too.

Just....some times the stories that are the best? Have at their heart...a simple reality that can not be ignored.

A good BDSM relationship story, whether fast or slow...takes time to tell right. Trust is never a given.

My fave thread was short but had at it's heart a BDSM tale between two women. (The poppet and I wrote it) I would love to read your take on it...

*kisses yer nose*

Name of story! Nao! *hops excitedly!* :D

Up too late, but I am gonna start a new thread tomorrow, i hope.. and I guess I need to be picky about who I accept.

Money situation has gotten stupidly bad.
Medical bills, House bills..

Tempted to add my paypal as a donation thing.. but I hate begging..

I WANT A FUCKING JOB!

*Pulls Cheska into a tight hug.* I know it's frustrating. Things are bound to get better though. They never stay the same. :heart:

*Pulls Cheska into a tight hug.* I know it's frustrating. Things are bound to get better though. They never stay the same. :heart:

*huggles* Thank you hon, but when it's been months of suck... and not the good kind. It's hard to stay positive..

I have a $220 Electric bill over two months.. if I don't get money worked out soon.. it's gonna be very cold and sans Internet...

Thank you, just really hard and I don't think I can cry any more..

Trust me, I've been there. I can't get a loan through my bank because of some issues with a local college ignoring my cancellation form and pocketing the student loan money on me, and a 400 dollar ambulance bill that I was told my medical would cover.

First Impressions:

These are important in many aspects of life, weather you are going for a job interview or meeting the potential in-laws for the very first time.
How you begin says a lot about you.

So, when someone starts off an introduction by telling me not to do something,
and they word this in a way that insinuates that you have, in fact, done something wrong.
This is not really a good first impression, it becomes a further annoyance when you ask for clarification and they then say "Oh, you did not do anything wrong, but X person does and it really annoys me... so don't do it."

This leaves one thinking, "I could spend my time hitting my head against a wall, than talking to this person." and you would be right.

And, character updated thanks to Veroe

Xaviera

:kiss:

I adore your character Cheska :)

I am thinking with regard to Vassal it would be more deciding on how she stumbles upon our school, the internet I am thinking. At some point if she attends all you have described would be left behind at least for a while the school is live in, all or nothing.

Of course you could run with her in a one on one thread and do her back story slightly differently for ours

Veroe is in Vassal soo if we move forward we would both be able to help you.

What I would need is for your character to be different from the trainees we already have because that allows us to show case different form of submission and dilemmas with regard to the lifestyle etc.

From what I have read of your girl she would be perfect.:rose:

I love her outfit but of course at the Vassal Academy she would be naked :D:

Please pop into our OOC: thread and say hello . The boys bite so watch out:devil:

Last edited:
I adore your character Cheska :)

I am thinking with regard to Vassal it would be more deciding on how she stumbles upon our school, the internet I am thinking. At some point if she attends all you have described would be left behind at least for a while the school is live in, all or nothing.

Of course you could run with her in a one on one thread and do her back story slightly differently for ours

Veroe is in Vassal soo if we move forward we would both be able to help you.

What I would need is for your character to be different from the trainees we already have because that allows us to show case different form of submission and dilemmas with regard to the lifestyle etc.

From what I have read of your girl she would be perfect.:rose:

I love her outfit but of course at the Vassal Academy she would be naked :D:

Please pop into our OOC: thread and say hello . The boys bite so watch out:devil:

That's cool, so do I. :devil:

Back