Cheska's House of random.

Cheska

Renaissance Nerd.
Within these walls, I shall seek to put fourth what passes as "Ideas" from my fevered brain.
I will not promise anything grand or even enlightening, but it will hopefully entertain and maybe amuse.

barrowhome.jpg

Misc. information you may wish to know.
The House of Random.
My Kinks list for RP.
My Characters
My profile:heart:

Places I can be found:
Fur Affinity
DeviantArt

Last edited:
drawn pictures of Cheska! ...in Halfling style.

cheska_cheska_-_5-5-09.jpg

cheska_damnevildog_checka__halfling__10-19-09.jpg

With her lover, another fictional character, Magda, a Gnome.

CheskaMagda.jpg

That's what you get for being too random Smirks at her People want you to connect the dots for them chuckles.

My brain isn't really in a dot-connecting place. If I come up with anything right now, its most likely to be really effin random and probably not very appealing.

First impressions being as they are, I'd rather not make a fool of myself just yet. :rolleyes:

That's what you get for being too random Smirks at her People want you to connect the dots for them chuckles.

Yes, you are right of course. Well? Who is Cheska Malikov? [Yes, my Halfling has a Russian name]

She is an explorer with minor skill in magic, it comes naturally to her and she has no education in it.
She likes to make maps and keeps a journal of her travels and experiences thus far.
[RL, I kept tons of notes at the game table an put them all in a notebook]
She tends to be quiet and respectful of people she does not yet know, this has caused to make assumptions of her, but when pushed, she is a bit of a fierce surprise.
She wields two swords and is quite good with them, she even learned to channel some magic through them.
Being a Three foot tall red head, she is thought of as pretty, but don't tell her, she will just say you are being kind.

it is more than likely that she would join a party of adventurers as a map maker, guide, and yes, she is skilled at certain arts of theft..but she can't pick a pocket to save her life.. really.

Well, if we chose to employ her in a thread, would a partner in her travels work best? Or maybe an adversary playing cat and mouse games?

Well, if we chose to employ her in a thread, would a partner in her travels work best? Or maybe an adversary playing cat and mouse games?

Ooh, either one really.
Perhaps pose as an employer to "Map" his kingdom, she can of course stay at his Keep while she works...

Ooh, either one really.
Perhaps pose as an employer to "Map" his kingdom, she can of course stay at his Keep while she works...

With a sinister hidden agenda? *rubs hands together with wicked laughter*

Er... I mean. *mock shocked voice* He would never!

Hmmm... Human? Elf? What to choose, what to choose... If he has a keep, that seems more a human thing, no? Or dwarf, I guess. But I dunno how I feel about playing dwarf. And he would have to be rather wickedly cunning, and slightly underhanded. Maybe that's how he earned his status.

Hmmm... Human? Elf? What to choose, what to choose... If he has a keep, that seems more a human thing, no? Or dwarf, I guess. But I dunno how I feel about playing dwarf. And he would have to be rather wickedly cunning, and slightly underhanded. Maybe that's how he earned his status.

Half elf? Human+Elf..any race you want..

*ponders for a few moments*

Do we wish to come up with any more of a story beyond such? Maybe something he's hiding that she finds, or I dunno...

*ponders for a few moments*

Do we wish to come up with any more of a story beyond such? Maybe something he's hiding that she finds, or I dunno...

Well, we can build the story as we go, or..

He sees her as something to add to his collection, maybe she learns that he has hired many young women of various races, but few have seen them after a while.. she learns this too late of course.

Maybe he wants her as a new toy/tool for his "Private" army or cadre of spys... just needs to Train her up a bit.

Well, we can build the story as we go, or..

He sees her as something to add to his collection, maybe she learns that he has hired many young women of various races, but few have seen them after a while.. she learns this too late of course.

Maybe he wants her as a new toy/tool for his "Private" army or cadre of spys... just needs to Train her up a bit.

By "Train", I assume you mean several vigorous sessions in some very private settings... Yes, yes... I think that idea sounds good. I could really get into the eccentric collector mindset.

Hmm, and my creativity is suddenly spurred. I'm developing a couple of wicked story premises for writing with you, hmm..

Ponders, quietly and wickedly.

By "Train", I assume you mean several vigorous sessions in some very private settings... Yes, yes... I think that idea sounds good. I could really get into the eccentric collector mindset.

oh Goody! .. many sessions.. never no how long it will take to make her loyal.;)

Back