Ask A Woman

I agree with Pilot's above post

The description and set up sounds erotic, but you need a better lead in. If a woman is that 'irritated' by someone how is he getting into a position to kiss her stoamch-and have her enjoy it?

So unless you are going for a reluctance angle that eventually morphs into her enjoying it-and I don't think that is your aim here-then you need to have her be a little less irritated and a little more accepting.

You could toss in a little alcohol, have her relaxed enough to be in a frame of "He's kind of annoying, but he looks good and...oh, what the hell?"
 
I've got to agree with Lovecraft and Pilot, because they're giving you good advice as readers, writers, and human beings. It *does not matter* where he's kissing her, or even that he is kissing her. The fact that she's attracted to him and he's touching her in an intimate way is enough to turn her on. If your question is if that's believable, it definitely is.

What's not believable, as the gents have pointed out, is that someone who's trying so hard not to give in to rising sexual tension would be alone in her bedroom with the object of her lust. I agree with Pilot that the male student seated while the female student stands next to him is an interesting and sexy combination for him to initiate sex by kissing her stomach. Where the position doesn't make sense to me is everything leading up to that - it seems strange for the scene you've described (him asking her questions) but might work for both of them to be looking at something together (he's seated at the computer, she's standing next to him to look at something, the bare skin of the side of her stomach is visible and he starts to kiss her there).
 
What's not believable, as the gents have pointed out, is that someone who's trying so hard not to give in to rising sexual tension would be alone in her bedroom with the object of her lust. I agree with Pilot that the male student seated while the female student stands next to him is an interesting and sexy combination for him to initiate sex by kissing her stomach. Where the position doesn't make sense to me is everything leading up to that - it seems strange for the scene you've described (him asking her questions) but might work for both of them to be looking at something together (he's seated at the computer, she's standing next to him to look at something, the bare skin of the side of her stomach is visible and he starts to kiss her there).

Bit of a cliché, but perhaps she moves just as he turns his head to say something, and smushes her stomach by accident? And then the awkward pause where neither of them pulls back as fast as they ought. And then he kisses her deliberately.
 
I don't think that timing is nearly as much of a problem as getting her to stand that close to him to begin with. The buildup to that is what needs set up in this. I'd say it could be something like bringing her close to him to look down into a computer screen--but with building of her becoming aroused to him and the situation before that--so that the turn of his head, with an arm already around her as she looks into the screen--and brush of a kiss on the side of her belly, leads to an obvious melting, which he follows up by going after her belly button, leading to her being brought around to straddling his lap, then with whatever top she's wearing being opened, then going after the breasts . . . and pretty much home free after that.

The action can pause for prolonged stomach kissing if that's the fetish the author wants to emphasize. Each kiss could melt her more. He even could go in different directions with the lip work--up to the breasts or down to the cunt. Either way could believably lead to a score, and all he had to do was turn her and bring her down into his lap to be in position for penetration.
 
Last edited:
.




Before they even get to the scene described above, I’d like to develop the “sexual tension” in other scenes. So, e.g. there’s a scene where she watches him playing a water polo match including women players. She’s not playing in the match herself, but watching the young women in their beautiful bikini bodies splashing water over him, giggling, their hands touching/brushing against each other, pushing against his finely sculpted pectorals and abs, his hairy chest, etc. – when she watches all the playful action in the pool, she realizes she’s getting really jealous.

There’s another scene, where he touches her bare waist (she’s wearing a “saree” in that scene, and the usual manner of wearing a saree leaves the waist uncovered – if done properly, this can look tasteful, graceful and elegantly sensual, but if too much waist is shown, it can look tasteless, and if too little waist is shown, then it can look… well, boring). He reaches out unthinkingly/absent-mindedly to put his arm around her, and his hand falls upon the bare flesh of her waist. In India, a touch upon a woman's waist would be regarded as a very intimate touch, and our female protagonist is taken by surprise – she gasps, and quickly pushes his hand away, blushing beautifully, and after a few awkward moments, they both carry on as if nothing happened.

(Oh, just by the way, this story is not actually happening in India. The female protagonist is originally from India, but she is studying abroad, and the male protagonist is a young man of mixed heritage – part Indian, part Portuguese – just so he can look like a hot Latin stud, but at one point in the story he totally surprises her by talking to her in her own language).

During their “exam revision” scene (which, BTW, takes place in a "Group Study" room at a university library"), they would be looking up some previous exam papers online, such as these:

Medical Microbiology/Virology:


So yes, he reads out each question, when she answers correctly, he plants a nice warm kiss on her stomach. With each kiss, he lingers a little longer than the previous one. I thought maybe if she answered incorrectly, he might punish her with a sharp spank/slap on her buttocks, but then I thought I should put the spanking into a different scene - a scene where she's really annoying him, and he fantasises about slapping her posterior, hard.

He’s a very self-assured, outgoing guy, full of self-confidence, he projects a sense of “I know what I’m doing”. So although initially, she perceives him to be a brash, loud-mouthed brat, over time, she comes to trust/respect him more, to the point that she sub-consciously accepts the submissive role, allowing him to dominate her. So during their revision session, when he puts his hand on her hip, and lifts up her shirt, she is taken aback, but she sub-consciously believes that this guy knows what he is doing, so she does not object verbally – she is just speechless. And when he kisses her stomach, she gasps, closes her eyes, and turns her face away, blushing hotly. Unlike previous occasions, she has no “escape”, and once she has received a few kisses, she no longer has any desire to “escape” – she now only feels a growing need for more of these pleasurable sensations. So unlike previous occasions, this time the temptation is too great, and in her mind she is in a state where she trusts him more than she trusts her own thoughts/instincts, so she simply goes with what he chooses to do. But of course, I have no idea how a woman's mind really works.

The actual penetrative sex scenes happen later in the story – there’s a scene on the day before the exam, when she’s feeling very anxious about the exam, he goes to her flat and tries to calm her down with gentle reassurance. He kisses her, and then it proceeds to anal sex, while using his hands/fingers on her clitoris to take her to orgasm. Then another scene, the day after the exam, when they have penetrative vaginal sex to let out all the tension. Then the day after the results are published – she has passed the exam, and he informs her he is moving to a different job the next day, so he’s leaving town – that night, they spend the whole night together, with full-blooded sex all night long.

The epilogue is split into two parts. Immediately after the male protagonist has left, the female protagonist spends the next few weeks worrying that she might have gotten pregnant. Eventually she is relieved to find out that she didn’t get pregnant. The second part of the epilogue sees the characters some years later, when the female protagonist is married to the man she previously got engaged to. She sees her former lover at a scientific conference. He doesn’t see her. He is married to another woman, and they make a beautiful couple. She avoids meeting him, and wonders what life would have been like if she had married him.





.
 
Before I even read another long post from you on a developing story (the second one now running), I'd like to know if you ever actually are going write a story to post to Literotica. All of your citations on your stories go to forum discussions. You have no stories posted to Literotica. Where are these stories? Are you just interested in long discussions of possible story ideas?
 
.



Do women discuss boobs with each other?

Would a woman ever feel "envious" of another woman's curves?

If I write a scene about two heterosexual women - in their mid-to-late thirties - talking about their new, younger colleague - in her early twenties - when she's not around, one of them remarks to the other that the new, young woman has the most gorgeously youthful shapely bosoms she's seen, and she's envious how she's getting all the attention from the young men - would that be an absurd scene to write?




.
 
will you please take a look at "Come Sail Away With Me", keeping in mind I tried to write a different version of the classic romance story with a bit more sex tossed in.
 
One reviewer said my novel, "Uncertain Seasons" is written in the historical present. I had never heard of it, but I see what he meant.
 
.



Do women discuss boobs with each other?

Would a woman ever feel "envious" of another woman's curves?

If I write a scene about two heterosexual women - in their mid-to-late thirties - talking about their new, younger colleague - in her early twenties - when she's not around, one of them remarks to the other that the new, young woman has the most gorgeously youthful shapely bosoms she's seen, and she's envious how she's getting all the attention from the young men - would that be an absurd scene to write?




.

Yes, women discuss their breasts with other women. It's something more likely to happen with either: a) someone you know really well, like a sister or close friend or b) with a total stranger, but in an atmosphere where it's "just girls' like the bathroom, gym locker room, or trying on clothes, i.e. "Hey, can I ask your opinion? Am I showing too much cleavage in this shirt for a job interview?"

Sure, a woman would absolutely be envious of another woman's body if she had a feature, any feature, she admired. Being envious of curves is why Kim Kardashian is a thing.

The scene you're proposing isn't absurd, it's pretty common in real life, though it would be pretty unusual for a native English speaker to call them "the most gorgeously youthful shapely bosoms she's seen."
 
will you please take a look at "Come Sail Away With Me", keeping in mind I tried to write a different version of the classic romance story with a bit more sex tossed in.

Happy to, post a link. Was there anything in particular you wanted me to look for?
 
Did you ever come up with an answer for the 'most accurate description of an orgasm' question (you said you'd have to think about it)?

I'm interested to see the answer to that, but having scanned the thread quickly, I didn't see anything.

Thanks
 
.



Okay, again, from another thread... :




Enlighten me, please.


Is it possible for a man to penetrate a woman vaginally, and kiss her breasts at the same time? I really want it to be possible!!!

Particularly if it's a tall man like Rocco Siffredi, with a petite woman around five feet four inches tall? I'm using a fictionalised version of Rocco Siffredi as the male protagonist in two of my stories.

I mean I would assume that if it's a tall man, with his penis inside the woman's vagina, with their hips at the same level, presumably it's going to be difficult for him to get his face at the level of her breasts?

Yes, I'm in my thirties and I'm still a virgin (that's why I want to write erotica).






Not only is that possible, it's probably easier in a position other than the one you're thinking of, considering the height difference. I assume you're asking about whether it's possible during sex in either the missionary position or with the man seated and the woman straddling his lap. It's possible in both of those positions, even with a foot or more of height difference, but he might not be flexible enough to reach the underside of her breasts and to kiss them comfortably he'd probably have to lift them closer to his mouth. Even A cups move around. It would be much easier for him to kiss them during intercourse from the position where he is kneeling and she is on her side.






Now here's my next questions...

(i) Would it be pleasurable for a woman to receive both simultaneously? i.e. if she's receiving penile-vaginal penetration, while at the same time she's also receiving his kisses on her breasts, would that be pleasurable for a woman?


(ii) Is it believable to depict a woman reaching orgasm from receiving a kiss on her breast? i.e. NOT that she goes "from zero to orgasm" in an instant just because he kissed her breast, but after having received a fair bit of "foreplay", in the form of petting, kissing, cunnilingus, and then they're in the missionary position, his erect penis in her vagina, and they are grinding their hips against each other, and she's whimpering as he works her closer and closer to the point of orgasm, and she's almost straining herself to get there, and he places a kiss on her breast - and that works out to be the final impulse she needs to achieve orgasm - is that believable, or is that absurd?

So if I'm writing a scene which ends with these lines...

"... and she too, now worked in eager harmony with him, their hot, delightfully sweaty bodies grinding together with an insistent rhythm – a furiously energetic yet symphonically graceful rhythm, impatient for their desperately frantic dance to culminate into a wondrously exultant finale. The gloriously sweet sounds of her soft, gentle whimpering now filled the air, as she strained every fibre of her own being, channelling every last iota of her strength towards touching that sublime summit.

And now he placed one fond kiss upon her right breast.

She climaxed beautifully.”


Incidentally, I also considered finishing the segment with something like this:

“She climaxed beautifully, torrents of the most splendorous ecstasy now rushing and reverberating through to the very deepest depths of her being, flooding her consciousness so completely, as it was as though the very fabric of the cosmos around her had erupted into a magnificent crescendo, wanting to join in celebrating the joy of their glorious union.”

But that’s a different discussion. The focus now is on question "(ii)" above.





.
 
Last edited:
.(ii) Is it believable to depict a woman reaching orgasm from receiving a kiss on her breast?
Not my thread, but....
Any stimulation that you find sexy and arousing can tip you over the edge. That's true for both men and women. A kiss, even a word or a sound, even some little face expression can be the trigger. I'm sure there are certain turn-ons for you, that you find irresistible when your parther does them. For example, I'm a sucker for certain face expressions and body movements, if I don't control myself they can bring my arousal waaay up.
So yea, a kiss to the breast can be a trigger.
Now, if you ask if it can be a trigger while no sexual stimulation is going on at the moment - then I gotta say that while such things were known to happen, they are rare. Some people can actually pull them off, and even orgasms from only nipple stimulation are known. As well as orgasms from pain, from being suffocated, from tickling, but that (I think) is all only for women. I never heard of men cumming from anything less than prostate stimulation.
Again, those are really rare, but known to happen. The closer a character to orgasm the easier it is.
 
My question:
I know some women hate direct stimulation to their nipples with a vibrator. I even saw a video where a girl almost made to cry from that. I'd really like to include a scene of that sort in my story, but I'd like to better understand what the feeling actually is, that is unpleasant. Is it pain? Is it like a tickling sensation? My story is a 1st-person female perspective one, so I'd like to include a graphical description of what's going on, but I can only speculate right now.
 
My question:
I know some women hate direct stimulation to their nipples with a vibrator. I even saw a video where a girl almost made to cry from that. I'd really like to include a scene of that sort in my story, but I'd like to better understand what the feeling actually is, that is unpleasant. Is it pain? Is it like a tickling sensation? My story is a 1st-person female perspective one, so I'd like to include a graphical description of what's going on, but I can only speculate right now.

Tickling/tingling is closer to the mark.
 
Thank you.
One more question, please:
Are there lingerie shops with a fitting room? I was thinking of a scene where a girl is shopping for lingerie and shows several pieces to her boyfriend in a fitting room. Is that possible, or completely unheard of? Because for my taste, trying on lingerie (underwear) is something no one does. If not, then how do you choose lingerie to fit your body perfectly?
Keep in mind that the pair is rich, so this can be a luxury shop.
Also, any names in mind for luxury sexy lingerie brands? Because I just don't know the market at all.
 
Thank you.
One more question, please:
Are there lingerie shops with a fitting room? I was thinking of a scene where a girl is shopping for lingerie and shows several pieces to her boyfriend in a fitting room. Is that possible, or completely unheard of? Because for my taste, trying on lingerie (underwear) is something no one does. If not, then how do you choose lingerie to fit your body perfectly?
Keep in mind that the pair is rich, so this can be a luxury shop.
Also, any names in mind for luxury sexy lingerie brands? Because I just don't know the market at all.


Most shops for lingerie do not allow you to try them on; this is for hygiene purposes. Trying on underwear that someone else has tried on is, frankly, disgusting - and so going for the line of luxury that you suggested, this is even less likely to happen.

Victoria's Secret, Faire Frou Frou, Fox and Rose, Guia La Bruna and Fleur of England are a few luxury brands.
 
Most shops for lingerie do not allow you to try them on; this is for hygiene purposes. Trying on underwear that someone else has tried on is, frankly, disgusting - and so going for the line of luxury that you suggested, this is even less likely to happen.
That was exactly my thoughts, and that's why I asked.

But the other part of question: how do you choose lingerie to fit, if you cannot try it on? Is it just by measurements? Because I can't imagine a perfect fit like that. I mean, ok, bra and panties probably easy to fit by size alone. But what about more complex stuff like suits, corsets, etc?
 
That was exactly my thoughts, and that's why I asked.

But the other part of question: how do you choose lingerie to fit, if you cannot try it on? Is it just by measurements? Because I can't imagine a perfect fit like that. I mean, ok, bra and panties probably easy to fit by size alone. But what about more complex stuff like suits, corsets, etc?

Suits and corsets are often made to measure, but corsets aren't necessarily lingerie; depends on the make and material. With anything that is not made to measure, there is no such thing as the perfect fit. So yes, just by measurements.
 
Thank you. I'll make the scene so that they just go to a lingerie shop and she shows him whatever she likes to buy and asks for opinions. =)
 
Thank you.
One more question, please:
Are there lingerie shops with a fitting room? I was thinking of a scene where a girl is shopping for lingerie and shows several pieces to her boyfriend in a fitting room. Is that possible, or completely unheard of? Because for my taste, trying on lingerie (underwear) is something no one does. If not, then how do you choose lingerie to fit your body perfectly?
Keep in mind that the pair is rich, so this can be a luxury shop.
Also, any names in mind for luxury sexy lingerie brands? Because I just don't know the market at all.

In the US, at least, lingerie CAN be tried on - panties only over other (your own) panties, bras without any other garment. After all, we try on dresses and pants over naked skin. I would only buy bras by measurements if I have already tried on the same model previously, or if returning the garment is easy. It's too easy to get the wrong fit, even with the same measurements from different makers or even the same maker but different cuts and models.
 
Back
Top