My SRP Profile -- A quick glance for those that might be interested in RPs with me.

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
~*~I am IntriguedLover, Crimson Queen of Kink.~*~

:heart:About me::heart:

I'm a 22 year old female and I live in Texas. I have been a member on Lit since 2012. I didn't start writing until early 2014 when my husband got me back into the scene and now I'm a regular writer with 2,000+ posts under my belt. I write with him on occasion as he was really the first person that wrote with me and he has a special place in my heart when it comes to updating times. I am an avid Otaku and love everything there is about Anime. I enjoy watching movies, especially those that involve Zombies or Natural Disasters. I'm also into Doctor Who and various Sci-Fi shows or movies.

Interests: :nana:
(1) Any roleplay that involves incest. Whether it be Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, Sister/Brother, Aunt/Nephew, Uncle/Niece. If it has a good story line in between the sex stuff or a lot of sex and minimal story, I don't care. Incest is a good topic when writing roleplays with me.
(2) I enjoy the occasional roleplay that involves a boss taking control of a secretary. It is also a plus if the boss is married and it's done on the side. Doesn't matter to me.
(3) I like doing SRPs about World of Warcraft and various video games. I am well-versed in the ways of Warcraft so if you want to do one like that, hit me up and I'll see if I am able to participate.
(4) Japanese Anime stories are great but it depends on whether or not I have seen the Anime. If I haven't, I require some time to do some research and/or watch the Anime for some guidance. I have watched Naruto Shippuden and frequently write fan-fictions based on it. I also have watched various Ecchi style anime, including Heaven's Lost Property, Highschool of the Dead, Highschool DxD and others. If it involves One Piece, please pass me up.
(5) I am okay with writing as multiple people -- up to 3 at a time. I never want to become so overwhelmed in the posting that I want to give up the thread. I don't mind writing as a guy or a girl if the post calls for it. If it calls for both writers to alternate characters, that's good too. That way sometimes you post as a few people then the next post I'm not writing as them and vice versa.
(6) I don't mind writing a lesbian style roleplay. If you are wanting to incorporate some woman/woman into the RP, that's great. I also don't mind the Bi-sexual side of things.

(1) Light BDSM or the occasional calling the woman a bitch is acceptable. Bad language doesn't matter to me, in fact -- it adds to the spice of the thread. Makes it feel more realistic.
(2) Anyone that puts GIFs into the body of the post turns me on. If it explains the scene, that's a plus. It helps me to visualize the scene if the post isn't that explanatory.
(3) I post a long post involving several paragraphs on the first post. Every post there after can be either one paragraph long or approximately 10 lines long. As long as I have something to go with after your post, I'm fine with that. No one liners please.
(4) I am into Harem, Furry, Modern or Medieval style SRPs. I am flexible and will adjust to how the story goes, to match up to the best of my ability to the way my co-writer is writing.

Dislikes: :eek:

(1) No scat, necrophilia, or hardcore BDSM -- I do not like it when the thread revolves around a specific darkness, especially something as dark as choking the woman until she passes out or causing so many marks on her that she's scarred for life. If the story calls for a short scene involving hardcore BDSM, we'll talk about the path of the post first before we decide on it.
(2) No over use of cumshots or Bukkake. It makes me sick to my stomach imagining that much cum being used, even just reading it. If it's every now and again, that's fine. But every post does not need to be a sea of spunk all over the woman. ;)
(3) Please never take control of my character. There are only a few people that I am okay with doing that. If your post calls for it, let me know via private messaging and we'll talk about it.

:rose:A few last words::rose:
If you have zero posts to your profile, I will not consider writing with you. I do not know your history on Lit unless you provide me with a link to your previous profiles if you have just started over. Bottom line, if you are new to the scene, I won't be your training wheels. Try some small time threads or something then hit me up. I always encourage new people to do that so they don't think they have to settle. I'm not the only fish on Lit. Others may be willing. I'm not being rude, just being honest. I will never write outside of the SRP forum -- so if you're looking to write on an IM service or through email, don't even hit me up. I'm not looking for anyone special because I already have my special someone and we're not interested in hooking up for threesomes. I'm here to write not to fuck.

Now since that this SRP profile is complete, I'll step off of the soapbox. Peace! :cool:

~*~Please don't reply to this post. It is for my signature for others to have a quick idea of how I write. I will not reply to posts on this thread. If you have any questions, PM me. Thank you.~*~

Last edited:
~*~I am IntriguedLover, Crimson Queen of Kink.~*~

:heart:About me::heart:

I'm a 22 year old female and I live in Texas. I have been a member on Lit since 2012. I didn't start writing until early 2014 when my husband got me back into the scene and now I'm a regular writer with 2,000+ posts under my belt. I write with him on occasion as he was really the first person that wrote with me and he has a special place in my heart when it comes to updating times. I am an avid Otaku and love everything there is about Anime. I enjoy watching movies, especially those that involve Zombies or Natural Disasters. I'm also into Doctor Who and various Sci-Fi shows or movies.

Interests: :nana:
(1) Any roleplay that involves incest. Whether it be Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, Sister/Brother, Aunt/Nephew, Uncle/Niece. If it has a good story line in between the sex stuff or a lot of sex and minimal story, I don't care. Incest is a good topic when writing roleplays with me.
(2) I enjoy the occasional roleplay that involves a boss taking control of a secretary. It is also a plus if the boss is married and it's done on the side. Doesn't matter to me.
(3) I like doing SRPs about World of Warcraft and various video games. I am well-versed in the ways of Warcraft so if you want to do one like that, hit me up and I'll see if I am able to participate.
(4) Japanese Anime stories are great but it depends on whether or not I have seen the Anime. If I haven't, I require some time to do some research and/or watch the Anime for some guidance. I have watched Naruto Shippuden and frequently write fan-fictions based on it. I also have watched various Ecchi style anime, including Heaven's Lost Property, Highschool of the Dead, Highschool DxD and others. If it involves One Piece, please pass me up.
(5) I am okay with writing as multiple people -- up to 3 at a time. I never want to become so overwhelmed in the posting that I want to give up the thread. I don't mind writing as a guy or a girl if the post calls for it. If it calls for both writers to alternate characters, that's good too. That way sometimes you post as a few people then the next post I'm not writing as them and vice versa.
(6) I don't mind writing a lesbian style roleplay. If you are wanting to incorporate some woman/woman into the RP, that's great. I also don't mind the Bi-sexual side of things.

(1) Light BDSM or the occasional calling the woman a bitch is acceptable. Bad language doesn't matter to me, in fact -- it adds to the spice of the thread. Makes it feel more realistic.
(2) Anyone that puts GIFs into the body of the post turns me on. If it explains the scene, that's a plus. It helps me to visualize the scene if the post isn't that explanatory.
(3) I post a long post involving several paragraphs on the first post. Every post there after can be either one paragraph long or approximately 10 lines long. As long as I have something to go with after your post, I'm fine with that. No one liners please.
(4) I am into Harem, Furry, Modern or Medieval style SRPs. I am flexible and will adjust to how the story goes, to match up to the best of my ability to the way my co-writer is writing.

Dislikes: :eek:

(1) No scat, necrophilia, or hardcore BDSM -- I do not like it when the thread revolves around a specific darkness, especially something as dark as choking the woman until she passes out or causing so many marks on her that she's scarred for life. If the story calls for a short scene involving hardcore BDSM, we'll talk about the path of the post first before we decide on it.
(2) No over use of cumshots or Bukkake. It makes me sick to my stomach imagining that much cum being used, even just reading it. If it's every now and again, that's fine. But every post does not need to be a sea of spunk all over the woman. ;)
(3) Please never take control of my character. There are only a few people that I am okay with doing that. If your post calls for it, let me know via private messaging and we'll talk about it.

:rose:A few last words::rose:
If you have zero posts to your profile, I will not consider writing with you. I do not know your history on Lit unless you provide me with a link to your previous profiles if you have just started over. Bottom line, if you are new to the scene, I won't be your training wheels. Try some small time threads or something then hit me up. I always encourage new people to do that so they don't think they have to settle. I'm not the only fish on Lit. Others may be willing. I'm not being rude, just being honest. I will never write outside of the SRP forum -- so if you're looking to write on an IM service or through email, don't even hit me up. I'm not looking for anyone special because I already have my special someone and we're not interested in hooking up for threesomes. I'm here to write not to fuck.

Now since that this SRP profile is complete, I'll step off of the soapbox. Peace! :cool:

~*~Please don't reply to this post. It is for my signature for others to have a quick idea of how I write. I will not reply to posts on this thread. If you have any questions, PM me. Thank you.~*~
I want u to duck me as I finger your clit as you my mommy makes your hot wet daughter fun all over u

Haha! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. urgonnacum4me is such a troll. I wouldn't cum for you even if you begged me on your hands and knees, collar around your neck with a leash in my hand and a whip in my grip. ;)

Thanks BurningMonkey and Vail_Indigo for supporting me. Just ignore the troll -- best policy when dealing with Lit. :kiss::rose::heart:

Back