Ass licking is divine!

I love to worship a man's ass and lick my tongue up, down, and into his hole before I worship his balls and cock. The submissive bliss this act sends over me is exhilarating.

Well, I'll take the big step and be the first woman to respond. I lick my husbands posterior and I enjoy doing so. It's a thrill for me just knowing what pleasure it brings him...after all, isn't that's the purpose of sexual intimacy. And I go beyond just simple licking. :devil:
Hubby is always glad to return the pleasure. ;)

Well I dont think the thread said men only...that being said. I think it is wonderful knowing a marred cpl still can light those fires of sexual desire. Luv to know what beyond simple licking is...')

Well I dont think the thread said men only...that being said. I think it is wonderful knowing a marred cpl still can light those fires of sexual desire. Luv to know what beyond simple licking is...')

"...beyond simple licking...", as Wakened1 described it "into his hole". Others refer to it as tongue fucking. And once your tongue is deep in your partners anus the next step is to suck hard. :devil:

"...beyond simple licking...", as Wakened1 described it "into his hole". Others refer to it as tongue fucking. And once your tongue is deep in your partners anus the next step is to suck hard. :devil:

I just luv passionate couples.... Tongue fucking is Divine. :kiss:

I've only been with a couple guys who entertained the idea, it was so sexy though! I'd like to do it more

I certainly luv too be 'another' one of those guys....I have a serious oral fetish... especially ass licking.....')

I certainly luv too be 'another' one of those guys....I have a serious oral fetish... especially ass licking.....')

I've only been with a couple guys who entertained the idea, it was so sexy though! I'd like to do it more

Well, Holly, in my oh so many years of in exploring a variety of sensual proclivities I've discovered that there are breast feeders and bottom feeders (both men and women). Fewer women are bottom feeders than are men. I'm not sure why but everyone has their own fetish. Younger less experienced men seem hesitant to explore such oral extremes. It'd be best to seek out those men who are older and more...experienced.

Total turn on!

I am a big oral sex guy who loves giving as much pleasure as I can with my tongue and lips. With my girlfriend on top in the 69 position I always got really turned on by the sexy smell of her ass. Only recently have I slowly worked my lips around her ass and have dipped my tongue slowly into her virgin ass. At first she was a little hesitant but, over time, began to get really turned on. A few weeks ago I was on my back with her head down between my legs when she lifted my ass into the air and began to anally pleasure me while fondling my cock and my balls. The combination of her tongue rimming my ass, her wild sounding moans and her stroking my cock made me cum in a matter of minutes! Adding ass play to our repertoire has been amazing!

I am a big oral sex guy who loves giving as much pleasure as I can with my tongue and lips. With my girlfriend on top in the 69 position I always got really turned on by the sexy smell of her ass. Only recently have I slowly worked my lips around her ass and have dipped my tongue slowly into her virgin ass. At first she was a little hesitant but, over time, began to get really turned on. A few weeks ago I was on my back with her head down between my legs when she lifted my ass into the air and began to anally pleasure me while fondling my cock and my balls. The combination of her tongue rimming my ass, her wild sounding moans and her stroking my cock made me cum in a matter of minutes! Adding ass play to our repertoire has been amazing!

Any man that I have rimmed found great, erotic pleasure in my doing so. Anal play is an activity with which all not are comfortable. Has your girlfriend progressed to sliding her tongue into you anus (tongue fucking some may refer to it as)? How about finger fucking you? These are activities that Sony and I usually partake in before penetration.
If more people would relax and explore various kinds of anal fun there'd be a lot more smiling faces in the world. ;):rose:

For me it's a natural part of intercourse. Like foreplay with a woman.

First you remove the clothing (or not depending on the game to be played) then you go down on your partner. Being submissive more often than not means I love to please my partner. With a woman, that means vaginally and anally. Men it means sucking and anal pleasure. From the first time I had sex to now it remains the same and only one person I've ever been with (being a slut, that's a lot!) didn't like anal stimulation.

There were some who didn't like anal penetration. But they all at least liked to have their ass rubbed and touched.

I absolutely love it when my ass is being licked. It makes me so incredibly hard. I also love licking, too!

I love lickins an ass and an ass hole. I also love recieving, being fingered, then fucked. It is wonderfful.

I love to worship a man's ass and lick my tongue up, down, and into his hole before I worship his balls and cock. The submissive bliss this act sends over me is exhilarating.

I totally agree. I love when a man bends me over, spreads my ass cheeks and dives right in, while he is caressing and licking my cock and balls. I get so turned on I will do anything for him and just beg him to fuck me. Plus, I am always ready to return the favor

not much activity here...some visual stimulation may get this thread going again ;)

I too enjoy licking and tongue fucking a nice ass; men or women. And always ready to offer mine to a like-minded partner.

Back