Testing the waters

A huge thanks to my friend "G" who came over one afternoon...got me all dolled up and took some fantastic photos of me. I'm so happy with how they turned out and it was nice to have someone else capturing moments for me. Here are my top 5 from the shoot (while I continue to fullfill other requests ;) )

Enjoy :rose:

I love every one of these.

WOW! Incredible attempt and an AMAZING photo!

Thanks to achingyearning for the photo request...here was the inspiration:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/nude-art8bw-eivydas-timinskas.html

Big thanks to ADVR & TheSexyTomboy for answering some photograhic questions for me so I could fullfill the request. I didn't quite get exactly what was requested but it's pretty darn close!! :rose:

I hope everyone enjoys this shot!
:kiss:

attachment.php

IslandNymph, this is an INCREDIBLE attempt at replicating that photo... and you look absolutely AMAZING:rose:

You totally nailed it, I'm so impressed!

....from this evenings session. I had a little extra fun with this one and I hope you do too!

:kiss:

An amazing photo IslandN You did Great .. What a way to start the
Morning .. Nothing as Erotic as a Lady Pleasuring herslf :cool:

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Love the new set!! Great photography and creativity shown IN! I hope we see more of these. And you look sexy as ever :rose:

attachment.php

This set is another winner, Ms. Nymph! Practice really does make perfect, it seems. :)
I especially liked the black and white image. The last color image in the set, the nude in the mirror, was very evocative, and even though it is slightly underexposed compared to the other two, that underexposure actually adds to the overall look of the photo rather than detracting from it.

Forget me shooting you, I want you to shoot me!

Gorgeous

I especially appreciated some of the balck and white photos. The composition was exquisite and resulted in a beautifully sensuous pictre. All of your pictures are gorgeous!

So many beautiful photos I don't even know where to begin! Keep it up! :)

Happy Valentine's Day, Ms. Nymph! I raise my wine glass to you and wish you a day of endless possibilities! :rose:

Another shot....

....courtesy of my friend "G".

Happy Saturday to all you sensual beings out there! :rose:

Last edited:
Wow....happy Saturday indeed, Ms. Island !! :) That shot inspires all kinds of fun and sensual thoughts...I hope that you had fun during the shoot ;)

Back