Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 50

Bobby here! Soon to be 54 on the 4th of Aug. Really looking forward to my birthday but wondering where the time went.

hi there.

Over 70 and proud of it can still get it up with a little help...!!

Funny how it just sneaks up, isn't it?

Horrible how it just sneaks up!! :rolleyes: Doesn't feel like 51 years have gone by for me though.

Anyway, good morning from rainy Scotland.... though this is the first day of appreciable rain we've had for what feels like months. It's been a cracking summer up until now.

I just wanted to say that I have a thing for older men (I'm 27)...their maturity, experience and wisdom turn me on and I feel comfortable talking to them :) I'm new to Lit and want to make friends!

I just wanted to say that I have a thing for older men (I'm 27)...their maturity, experience and wisdom turn me on and I feel comfortable talking to them :) I'm new to Lit and want to make friends!

58, firefighter....hope to hear from you!

Welcome to Lit dreamyjane. I looked at all your posts, would like to chat, but I'll wait until the "flood" of PM's that I'm sure you're going to get subsides. ;) Look forward to chatting at some point in the future...

Just a question...what is the point of this thread. Just to introduce ourselves or to have conversations. Here is my question:

How many of you feel like it seemed we were 31 only yesterday? I still am so young and vibrant I can run rings around younger people? What are some of your observations about this age?

Just a question...what is the point of this thread. Just to introduce ourselves or to have conversations. Here is my question:

How many of you feel like it seemed we were 31 only yesterday? I still am so young and vibrant I can run rings around younger people? What are some of your observations about this age?

I hope the thread is more conversation than just introduction.

I know I can't run as fast, in rings or otherwise as i could when I was 30, but I can still run :)

Do we have an inner self which carries flexible age around in our heads which doesn't always seem to match the physial age, it certainly feels like that to me?

I hope the thread is more conversation than just introduction.

I know I can't run as fast, in rings or otherwise as i could when I was 30, but I can still run :)

Do we have an inner self which carries flexible age around in our heads which doesn't always seem to match the physial age, it certainly feels like that to me?

It is true. Both women and men have so much wisdom. I think it is true, youth is wasted on youth. To be as smart and confident as I am now, and still be young....lol

Hi, I agree with the flexible age. In my head some days I am 18 others I am 42 and when my bones ache I am most definitely 54. I don't remember when my bones began to ache or when the lines on my face appeared but it has happened. Mostly I don't mind because I can be any age I want in my head.

Inside I still feel young.... I think young.... everything is not 58 just my age and my body.. but hey... I always say...I am a young guy stuck in an old farts body... lol

I was never supposed to be this old.. but now that I'm here. It doesn't seem the same as it did when I was just the observer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back