Likely Destined To Be Alone, But I Guess I'll Try Again...

Bumping up after many weeks.

Are you out there?

tumblr_oxd7qoE2Mc1s7xvljo1_1280.jpg
 
Sometimes I wonder if love is just a myth. Not love that most people feel towards someone, but pure/true love. The way they look. The way they act. They way they feel about you and you for them. Every little interest, kink or fetish you have intrigues them to the point of them thinking about it. To them realizing that it is very erotic that you feel these things. To the point they can't get your desires out of THEIR heads.

But I digress.

I've put up a few of these in the past. Some have worked out. Some haven't. But you can't live life until you get up, dust yourself off and try again.

So here goes......................(Most of this is in my BIO).

I'm your average 42 year old guy trying to live life to the fullest with what I was given with. I am disabled and in a wheelchair. If that bothers you, not much I can do about that. If you have a fetish for it, SWEET!!!!!

I’m trying to love life more and more as the days goes by. In real life, I don’t have many friends, so I pass the time online. I visit here every once and awhile. But not as much as I used to as it reminds me of someone I loved very deeply.

I love sex. Who doesn’t? But I’m not going to ask you to show me your tits right off the bat. I have too much respect for women. I love talking about sex, but only if the other person enjoys it to. I’m not into role playing. Never really understood the point of that. I do have some fetishes, but I usually reveal them in conversation until I am very VERY comfortable with the other woman.

I do have some baggage that I am working on, but I am about as ordinary as you can get.

I love watching movies. Animated movies can be quite soothing, but I do love a good horror or plot twist vid. The "zombie genre" is what I am into the most.

I love a few cartoons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy are just a couple. South Park is IT!!!!!! If you love SP and actually understand the underlying commentary of each show than you are certainly getting early points from me :)

Musically, I am into too many bands to count. However I don't worship any one band. TOOL, Slipknot, Pantera when I am feeling pumped. Rush always gets me. I have started really getting into The Eagles. But they are hard to listen to sometimes since they remind me of the past.

Looks. I am very into the PAWG Kim Kardshian look. I think you can be thick without being fat. Big up top, thinner waist curving into a cheeky bottom that is on the smoother side. Even chubbier is welcome. I just can't get into the barrel shape. We all have a desired look we like from the opposite sex, so mine shouldn't offend anyone.

I've got brown/thinning hair. Hazel eyes. I great smile (So I'm told). Witty and humorous. Sexual, yet sensually romantic. Huggable, but not a huge man.

Personality is still tried and true in my arena. A nerd, someone who loves to laugh. Open-Minded. Non-judgemental. I think you can still have all these traits and still have the look that will get me going.

I am into older woman. 50's would be a gold mind, but I am flexible.

Hopefully at least one person finds this. If they read ALL of it, I would be shocked. But pleased. If I get no "bites" at least I can say I tried :)

I read the whole thing ;) I sent you a message. :kiss:
 
Good luck lovely, to Gracie’s point - maybe be a bit more open minded on appearance...

I am not looking, but if I was I wouldn’t feel comfortable responding to an ad looking for a Kim Kardashian figure even if you will reluctantly consider ‘chubbier’... you ask if love is a myth but if you are restricting yourself so much in the looks department, you are probably interested in lust not love, which is fine - this is a sex site... the thing about love is you can have all these criteria about looks and what you would or wouldn’t consider then out of the blue someone you would never have considered knocks you sideways with their humour and warmth and intellect

There really aren’t that many of us with a Kim Kardashian figure and a lot of those that are blessed with her stunning extreme hourglass curves either wouldn’t recognise it or wouldn’t feel comfortable describing themselves in that way. Thus you are hunting a very slim section of society...

Just my tuppence worth... good luck, I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for, :heart:
 
I don't know you, but you seem like a nice, intelligent guy with a great taste in music. But nonetheless, I must say that self pity us a big turn off for men and woman alike. You must have been hurt, but we all have been...try to pick yourself up. I'm a guy, but I'm always open to talk to you about your issues if you'd like too. We all share something in life we can talk about!:)
 
Thank you. I wouldn't say it's self pity at this point. I've picked myself up long ago. Yes I was hurt. Very badly actually, and I do tend to dwell on it from time to time after all these years.

But I can say I am very happy with the life I have now. Just looking for that missing piece...ya know? I think most of us here are.
 
Back
Top