Fergie's national anthem is just painful

If Beyonce did this it would have been brilliant and anyone who disagreed a racist.

I saw a tweet that said it was so bad Colin Kaepernick stood up and demanded she respect the anthem.

I figure it's lance.

Earlier today:
roflmao.gif

That's eyer's go-to gif. Conclusive on its own? No. But the writing / posting style / content is also very similar.

Earlier today:

That's eyer's go-to gif. Conclusive on its own? No. But the writing / posting style / content is also very similar.

Ask Bob about abortion. You'll get your answer quick enough. ;)

I figure it's lance.

These cowardly rightists always have to change their usernames and have the nerve to act like nobody notices. They give themselves away. EVERYTIME!

I mean if one was so confident in their opinions, why feel the need to hide under a new username?

These cowardly rightists always have to change their usernames and have the nerve to act like nobody notices. They give themselves away. EVERYTIME!

I mean if one was so confident in their opinions, why feel the need to hide under a new username?

I don't give a shit you think I'm somebody else but calling me a rightist is going too far. I aint gonna stand for that shit. This is the internet by golly and I'm gonna...piss and moan about it!

Her performance was a predictable disaster. People like Fergie don't want to sing the anthem they want to convert it into a rhythm and blues number.

Suggestion: After the Anthem the announcer should call for vote. If a larger number of viewers push the Thumbs Down button on their armrest a couple of starved caged lions should be released onto the field to devour the offender. This time around the lions would have provided some context for her screaming antics. :rolleyes:

Her performance was a predictable disaster. People like Fergie don't want to sing the anthem they want to convert it into a rhythm and blues number.

Suggestion: After the Anthem the announcer should call for vote. If a larger number of viewers push the Thumbs Down button on their armrest a couple of starved caged lions should be released onto the field to devour the offender. This time around the lions would have provided some context for her screaming antics. :rolleyes:

hey man basketball isn't played on a field even i know that lol ;)

hey man basketball isn't played on a field even i know that lol ;)

Roseanne, who was mentioned, didn't sing it on a basketball court either. The suggestion was made after my comment on Fergie but it looks like that slipped past your inability to read with comprehension.

Roseanne, who was mentioned, didn't sing it on a basketball court either. The suggestion was made after my comment on Fergie but it looks like that slipped past your inability to read with comprehension.

thats cool man i just thought id point it out so no one makes fun of your errors

thats cool man i just thought id point it out so no one makes fun of your errors

He has a multitude of errors to laugh at... He even thinks no one knows he's vetteman.

Silly boy

And that rendition was horrible.. Sing it correctly or don't.

Last edited:
Only an idiot would think there was an error. I suspect your entire life has been one error after another.

dude the thread is about fergie and you mentioned fergie but now youre not talking about fergie? ok man im not all that great at english and its more confusing when you dont stay on topic and talk random things lol ;)

Lancecastor.

Welcome to the wide wonderful world of alt accusations.
Yeah, I checked him out. I'm not seeing how I'm like him at all but whatever. Standard internet paranoia I guess. I suppose there are worse people they could think I am. Right Guide or Wounded Knee for example. That might hurt my feelings.

Why not stick to the original and piss everyone off equally?

I can't sing but I know all the words. I've tried it in the shower and know my limitations.

Back