Gay fingerfucking

I love to finger a guy while I blow and stroke him, also love to be fingered.

Fingering myself while masturbating is wonderful. I wish i had a guy who could finger me while i fingered him.

Risky Action

Recently visited a local ABS/theatre. Was up in a balcony area with several guys that roved around looking for action. I did something I never had done before in a public ABS. I stood up at the back row of seats, undid my pants and let them drop to the floor, and leaned over the seats exposing my ass and cock invitingly to who ever wanted to play with me. I’d also unbuttoned my shirt to reveal my tits and nipples which were thickened, standing out begging to be abused. In a few minutes I felt a set of hands on my ass and one hand reached up to take a nipple in their fingers to twist it hard which caused me to moan. Then he spit on to my exposed ass, rubbed the spittle over my hole and slowly inserted a finger in me. He pushed it in deep and it felt so damned good that I pushed back. Then he put a second finger in me and proceeded to roughly fuck my hole with one hand while attacking my nipples with the other. After a few minutes he massaged my prostrate until I let loose with cum shooting on my legs and briefs. He pulled out and walk away. I felt so slutty and wanted cock in me but no one else came around. Anyway as I left I felt the wetness of my cum reminding me of being fingered by a total stranger. I want to go back for more....

Recently visited a local ABS/theatre. Was up in a balcony area with several guys that roved around looking for action. I did something I never had done before in a public ABS. I stood up at the back row of seats, undid my pants and let them drop to the floor, and leaned over the seats exposing my ass and cock invitingly to who ever wanted to play with me. I’d also unbuttoned my shirt to reveal my tits and nipples which were thickened, standing out begging to be abused. In a few minutes I felt a set of hands on my ass and one hand reached up to take a nipple in their fingers to twist it hard which caused me to moan. Then he spit on to my exposed ass, rubbed the spittle over my hole and slowly inserted a finger in me. He pushed it in deep and it felt so damned good that I pushed back. Then he put a second finger in me and proceeded to roughly fuck my hole with one hand while attacking my nipples with the other. After a few minutes he massaged my prostrate until I let loose with cum shooting on my legs and briefs. He pulled out and walk away. I felt so slutty and wanted cock in me but no one else came around. Anyway as I left I felt the wetness of my cum reminding me of being fingered by a total stranger. I want to go back for more....

Super HOT

Mmmmmm......Very HOT. :devil:

That sounds amazing your are so lucky!

I have a hot daddy cumming over today and we always start off with me sucking his cock and getting my sissy ass finger fucked. It always feels amazing a hard cock in my mouth while he progresses from one finger, to two fingers then three getting my hole ready for his cock. :devil::devil::kiss::kiss:

Back