Women who desire women

I got home from the chiropractor a little bit ago. I love the combination of the heat and electrical simulators. I feel like a rag doll when I get done. Now I just opened a bottle of Clos Du Val Cabernet Sauvignon and I have a feeling I am going to be very relaxed soon. hehe

I got home from the chiropractor a little bit ago. I love the combination of the heat and electrical simulators. I feel like a rag doll when I get done. Now I just opened a bottle of Clos Du Val Cabernet Sauvignon and I have a feeling I am going to be very relaxed soon. hehe

I got the cab sauv, I'm just missing the relaxation.

I love going topless and bottomless

I am topless at the moment... Just got off the beach and sitting in the back yard by the hot tub .... Hubby is making a pitcher o Margaritas ... After a drink or to we'll be naked again

I am topless at the moment... Just got off the beach and sitting in the back yard by the hot tub .... Hubby is making a pitcher o Margaritas ... After a drink or to we'll be naked again

Sounds like you two are having a great day... :)

This is my first week on lit, but I think I might like this thread ;) Would love to chat with any ladies out there.

Back