Poetry Blurty

I don't remember if I ever sold virtual nipple clamps. I know I sold the first texture change nipples to accommodate a variety of skin tones. Scripted that myself. Hey! I should probably check my balance. I might have money! I have not checked since 2016! 😊 Thanks for the reminder, Carrie!

this weather can kiss my fat arse

bring me some sunlight! (you can keep the heat, but dayumnnn, i need some light)

this weather can kiss my fat arse

bring me some sunlight! (you can keep the heat, but dayumnnn, i need some light)

We have had a very warm and sunny February so far thanks to the jet stream Omega which sends the cold air away and draws in warm air from the Azores.

Over the last few days we have been tiding up our garden and drying the washing outside on the line.

More fine weather forecast for the next few days. The grandchildren have enjoyed a dry and sunny half-term and so have our seafront traders.

We have had a very warm and sunny February so far thanks to the jet stream Omega which sends the cold air away and draws in warm air from the Azores.

Over the last few days we have been tiding up our garden and drying the washing outside on the line.

More fine weather forecast for the next few days. The grandchildren have enjoyed a dry and sunny half-term and so have our seafront traders.
that's pretty nice for a february! it's been so grey and dark here but not so very cold that it almost felt like a typical uk february - with a whole lot more rain.

Spring has come early, flowers are blooming and birds are singing. Will we pay for it later I wonder, also am I turning into an Eeyore? :eek:

or is everyone so disconnected from their reality via technology that it doesn't matter anymore?

Todski, you're trolling politically on a poetic group on a disgustingly low level, no class, while you have no clue about reality nor about the present US reality nor about the US history.

Last edited:
Todski, you're trolling politically on a poetic group on a disgustingly low level, no class, while you have no clue about reality nor about the present US reality nor about the US history.

this is a blurt thread

did you really feel the need to say this stuff about a post made over a year and a half ago? really? who's trolling? looks to me like it's you which is a pretty classless thing to do, no? <- rhetorical question

you have no idea how much he knows or does not know about american politics. and since it's a blurt thread he can blurt! you do not get to police this blurt thread, and moderators mod the other threads here.

Personal attacks are a) not conducive to the aims of this forum and; b) against forum rules. Differences of opinion are open for discussion, but bad manners and ad hominem attacks are not ok. And, as you know, if someone really bothers you the ignore feature is your friend.

I have neither the inclination nor stamina to argue this. If you disagree you can pm Laurel.

Last edited:
sunny morning breakfast

home-made buttery biscuits
home-made muscadine jam
paired (with care) with bacon strips
not too dry and perfectly crisped
all this and this and this, so this
''the very stuff of poetry''
my lips convince my hips :eek::rolleyes::)

Never been one for trolling, I will speak my mind if there is something to say, however the rest of your comment is accurate, the only caveat I would add is that I am willing to listen and learn I am not in an ideological block, reason, evidence, common sense and a bit of thought is enough to shift the concepts for me, so yes sometimes I blurt stupid shit, however if it’s from a place of limited understanding and or stupidity I am happy to own up to it with no shame on the subject.

Ignorance is not the same as stupid, and sometimes we all operate from a place of ignorance.

Last edited:
Personal attacks are a) not conducive to the aims of this forum and; b) against forum rules. Differences of opinion are open for discussion, but bad manners and ad hominem attacks are not ok. And, as you know, if someone really bothers you the ignore feature is your friend.

I have neither the inclination nor stamina to argue this. If you disagree you can pm Laurel.

I didn’t see it as a personal attack, there was no assault weapon 😁

The existential threat that words pose are less troublesome than being stabbed, or beaten unconscious I should know I’ve been on the receiving and giving end of both :p

AoA

[...] the rest of your comment is accurate, the only caveat I would add is that I am willing to listen and learn [...]

Thank you. You were always fair, kind and open-minded.

I have less and less energy and stamina these days, it's ok, it's life, this time is my endgame. I may still start posting from scratch a series about people and society, somewhere on the Internet. Then I'll post a link.

Remark. I made a new name for the total of my views and approach but... with so many people around, that name is already used, I just have checked (googled) the Internet, so forget it. However, for long years, I have at least a name for my approach, it's called the Art of Agreement. It follows directly from the one and only commandment,

Do not impose!

and from nothing else.

Last edited:
thoughts curdle... broken sleep and too many dreams does that to a person.

sometimes i know when to hold my tongue. it can be a slippery bastard, of course. self-awareness is a humbling thing. and starkly obvious when it's lacking in a person.

home-made buttery biscuits
home-made muscadine jam
paired (with care) with bacon strips
not too dry and perfectly crisped
all this and this and this, so this
''the very stuff of poetry''
my lips convince my hips :eek::rolleyes::)

Now you're 'over there' would that be American type biscuits akin to our 'over here' scones? :D

Now you're 'over there' would that be American type biscuits akin to our 'over here' scones? :D

yes :) except they're not really the same as our scones. similar, but not the same animal, at least not from the scones i've eaten back in england!

Thank you. You were always fair, kind and open-minded.

I have less and less energy and stamina these days, it's ok, it's life, this time is my endgame. I may still start posting from scratch a series about people and society, somewhere on the Internet. Then I'll post a link.

Remark. I made a new name for the total of my views and approach but... with so many people around, that name is already used, I just have checked (googled) the Internet, so forget it. However, for long years, I have at least a name for my approach, it's called the Art of Agreement. It follows directly from the one and only commandment,

Do not impose!

and from nothing else.

I’ve seen you post a few things on your philosophy of A.O.A

It ties similarly with my own concepts but I’m less refined in my thinking and well probably less refined in general :D

To me we have 4 options in our interactions

Acceptance
Negotiation
Tyranny
And
Violence

If acceptance and negotiation are unavailable
Then the resulting interactions between people tend to fall into tyrannical oppression or violent conflict where might makes right.

Even in our interactions with our own children, often we even have to negotiate with ourselves especially when addictions and pathological behaviours are involved it’s a complicated mess but interesting to say the least.

There is a YouTuber who has a series on Universally Preferable Behaviour that has some interesting elements to it,

If you do manage to get you philosophy of Art of Acceptance written up I would be happy to read it

Regards Todski

[...] I’m less [...]

Virtually, all my life led me toward my AoA, since early childhood. During the past forty years, I was actually getting a universal system which addresses all social interactions, from the personal to the world-global scope.

To me we have 4 options in our interactions

Acceptance
Negotiation
Tyranny
Violence
(The last two are anti-options :) )

This list misses the most valuable and important option:

t h i n k i n g

AoA is based on the Art of Thinking.

My ideas are utmost practical but not very realistic.
* * *​

Virtually, all my life led me toward my AoA, since early childhood. During the past forty years, I was actually getting a universal system which addresses all social interactions, from the personal to the world-global scope.

(The last two are anti-options :) )

This list misses the most valuable and important option:

t h i n k i n g

AoA is based on the Art of Thinking.

My ideas are utmost practical but not very realistic.
* * *​

My list is very broad stroke definitions and cover from my thinking the 4 ways in which we interact with each other, yes the last two on the list are anti options but they are part of the purview of human interactions.

To be able to negotiate effectively on behalf of yourself or anyone you may be representing then you must be able to think about the you now, the you in the future as well as the person/ people you are negotiating with in the now and the future, to attempt reciprocity and mutual benefit.

Even if the negotiation does not get you exactly what you want, if it can garner you enough to be satisfied with the deal then it is a success,

Negotiation involves the abstract reasoning of future projection, so from my perspective covers part of the thinking aspect. However you need to be able to think and speak clearly for it to be of any use.

Real Thinking is harder than most surmise, I used to believe I was thinking when going about my daily tasks not realising that most of the responses are pre programmed with the thinking already done on the certain tasks and it was only very rarely that I had to think and when I did it was mostly under pressure and job specific in which I had a large toolkit built up over the years to draw from to fix the problem.

To actually think in the abstract about complex issues from multiple perspectives is frustrating and at the same time rewarding.

[...] you need to be able to think and speak clearly [...]

To actually think in the abstract about complex issues from multiple perspectives is frustrating and at the same time rewarding.

:) Go for it, todski, I welcome you.

Let me give you just a single sample of what I have invented forty years ago:

easy tax

(I also called it a painless tax)

The easy tax can bring prosperity to any reasonably advanced country (e.g. the USA, Poland, ...); this could affect positively the whole world.

REMARK 1. Over three years ago, in the fall of 2015, I've invented knaB which is a total financial system (it amounts to a total economic system), and it's still way better than the easy tax. However, the two -- the easy tax and knaB -- can cooperate if knaB didn't totally prevail over the economy. Both, the easy tax and especially knaB would make people so much nicer!!!

The easy tax is simple -- a committee decides how much money the government will need the next year. Then, when the new year starts, the named amount, say in 12 monthly installments, is printed and given to the government.

THIS IS ALL​

We see tremendous advantages of easy tax:

• no need for millions of people to fill up the forms;
  • people will not have to feel guilty about cheating on taxes--people would be more honest and less hypocritical;
  • nobody will go to prison;
  • no need for any IRS army (or other tax institutions);
  • no more stifling business tax rules;
  • barter would be legal (when applicable, barter is the most efficient way of doing business)
  • the easy tax would be dramatically lower than the existing tax.
  • etc.

REMARK 2. The world is CHAOS. Thus, only one my idea (from 1981; actually, from 1977) made a significant impact on technology. Actually, I didn't know it until a few weeks ago, that my idea has contributed to the downfall of communism. You may read what two engineers have written on a FaceBook group (or two connected groups) -- for this, join the Facebook group

Now, todski, you may be getting glimpses of what Thinking means and how important it is. This should expand your imagination. Now you may attempt to do Thinking too.

Last edited:
Back