Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

The hottest , but probably not the best

The hottest compliment for me, but probably not the best one.

"I get hard every time, even just knowing I'm about to see you."
 
In an online student evaluation, an anonymous young man wrote, "I probably jerked off to her about fifty times." The comment was removed about half an hour later, but I had already taken a screen shot.
 
Not sure which one to choose:

I was in a college town on business, staying at a nice hotel. I finished work around 4:00 and decided to have a drink at the hotel bar. So I'm sitting at an outdoor table, still dressed in my dark suit,drinking a Scotch and reading the Wall Street Journal. I see a guy out of the corner of my eye pass by a couple times. On his third pass, he stops and says, "Excuse me, I just have to ask: do they pay you to sit out here and do this?" I asked him what he meant and he says, "Well you must be a model, you sure got my attention." I'm a little slow to pick up on things sometimes so it wasn't until he walked away that I realized I just got hit on by a dude. And a damn good looking one at that. My wife would have loved him.

OR

On a trip to the Carribbean with our top sales people. My number one sales guy has a beautiful wife, around 45 or so, and he's insanely jealous. The term MILF was probably coined with her in mind. Anyway, she and I went off to the bar to bring some drinks back to the beach for everyone. She's pretty drunk and as we are walking side by side, she grabs my arm with both hands and turns me slightly to look into my eyes. "You're on my list, you know" she said to me. "You're the only real life person on my list. It drives my husband crazy that his boss is on it, so you can't ever say anything." That was pretty cool.
 
The first time

The first time she saw a picture of my cock she said,,

"I just came when that showed up on my screen":D
 
437_1000.jpg


"The Hottest Compliment"

My son invited a few friends over to go swimming in our pool last summer.

Since they were all eighteen years old, I served them a few beers.

We went for a swim together and the guys started playing with me and eventually pulled off my bikini.

I didn't bother to put it back on and asked them if they wanted another beer.

They replied, "Is it okay if we take pictures of you to send to our friends?"

I asked them, "Why?"

One of them said, "You have an awesome body! I wish that I had a mother like you!"

That was a compliment that I will always remember.

Later on, I told the guy to come over the next day when I knew that nobody was going to be at home.

He came over right on time and we had a lot of fun in my bedroom.
 
I've been told i have a way with words, actually made a girl cum just through a text message while she was at work, she had office job so she swore she didn't touch it and couldn't believe it happened, we had fucked before so she had visuals, also made her cum while she was driving while on the phone with me, just by talking dirty, thought she was just being nice until i made another girl cum at work through text, dental assistant between patients so again no help on her part, again we had fucked before so she had visual, knowing i had that kind of power to make a girl cum with no physical touch was a huge compliment, and yes trying to find time to write some stories
 
I was recently in a conversation with a guy while at a party. It was all very much on the up and up but there was definitely some flirting betweeen both of us.

At one point he looks at me and says "So, were you like 12 when you got married?" I'm a little confused with this turn in the conversation and not sure what to say except "why...." He smiles and says "Well, I'm just trying to figure out how you've been married for 20 years when you have the body of a thirty year old."

Made.
My.
Month.
 
The cutest non-sexual compliment was from a guy who was trying to talk to me...now i m 31 and look way younger but i figured this guy was super young so i asked to see his ID- he was 22!!! so i told him i was too old for him and his response was so u r 25 , so what :)
that was super cute lol
 
Hmmm....I'd have to say that the hottest compliment I've ever received was when hubby told me that I was the "wellspring of desire"....:kiss:
 
Being 38 and overhearing a gorgeous 22 year old say "God I want to fuck her" on New Years Eve this year
I was wearing a very pretty low cut dress :)
 
I've received compliments on my oral talents(both from ladies and guys, though I haven't sucked a cock in 20 years). I do love oral sex, giving it more than receiving it. I've also received compliments on my eyes(one lady I work with said they reminded her of Paul Newman's, though my eyes aren't the same shade of blue as his). And last year a female coworker grabbed my ass when I was walking by. Another coworker saw this and reported it(I enjoyed the hell out of it, so it didn't bother me), and my boss asked the lady why she grabbed my butt. She replied "because he's so cute!".
 
I was giving oral to one of my lady friends, after two what felt like big orgasms she was asking me to stop. Then she told me "damn, I didn't know you could get down like that". We had sex a couple more times and each time she couldn't wait to get my face headed south!!
 
I've been told my voice made one lady I know get wet everytime she heard it. That shocked me lol.

I've been told a lot that I have a very nice voice. But no one's every said anything like that before. Paint me jealous... ;)
 
my fav

A few years ago my girl had her long-legged blond friend over. We were on a fur rug and I was on top of our friend. She had her long legs spread wide and up and her hands digging into my ass. I was plunging deep and long - not fast, but thorough - with my condom-wrapped cock and she was recovering from a huge orgasm. My honey was laying next to us, caressing us with one hand while pleasuring herself with the other hand. Our friend, breathless, looked over at my hon and said, "God, he's such a great fuck!" just before rolling into another orgasm. -- That is, surely, my favorite complement. My girl just said, "I know". I'll never forget that one.
 
---

hottest compliment I ever got?

me and the fellas were playing a little joint down around Cinci, mid 70's some girl crawled up on the stage and staggered over and grab my crotch
 
Here's one that always stuck in my mind:

Waaaaaaaaay back in my pre-children vanilla days, a guy I was (only) flirting with told me I was "too hot to handle, to cute to resist!" :D
 
A stranger walking behind me caught up with me and said, "You have the most beautiful ass muscles I've ever seen." That made me feel really good.

Also, years ago the tri-state commuter pilots (Colorado, New Mexico, Texas) voted mine the sexiest on-air voice. Loved that!
 
My husband had a guy from work come to the house to look at our broken washing machine, the next day at work he was telling the other guys how hot i was. Man what a compliment to a woman like me who is curvy and over 40.
 
Back
Top