Where are all the breast-loving women?

;)
I have been able to get private messages from other users tonight. I am not sure what I need to correct. Do you have any suggestions?

I got yours and tried to reply and said "bisouthernbelle has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

;)
I have been able to get private messages from other users tonight. I am not sure what I need to correct. Do you have any suggestions?

Either you need to empty your pm box. There's a limit to the number your box can hold.

Or go to your UserCP and make sure you've enabled PM and hit the save changes button.

I used to be a mod at another web forum. People ran into problems from time to time.

oh my...I am blushing reading it...you seem really devoted to my breasts...I love it...:eek:

OH, DYSTRACTED!!! You turn me on so much!!! I sent you a private message, but perhaps some other women might benefit from my breast play fantasy. Believe me, if I was at your home, and you wanted it, I would kiss, lick, suck, and nurse on your breasts for hours!! My lips are full and soft, and my tongue is firm but gentle. I know how to caress you just so, to give you chills, as I slowly circled your areola and your nipple with my fingertips.

My really sexy fantasy, though, is "tittie fucking"! I would lay you back on your bed, both of us completely naked of course, and I would massage your boobs with some warm massage oil, softly circling from the outer flesh of your boobs to the nipples. I would want them to be really slippery!! Next, I would get on all fours straddling your breasts. My breasts would hang freely in your face for anything you might like to do to them. I would gently begin to grind my pussy and my clit against your boobs! Mmmm!!! It would be especially nice if you pushed them together for me, so I could get some friction going on my clit! You would be welcome to kiss, lick or suck on my boobs, too! I cum pretty easily, and if I was rubbing my clit against your boobs, I would cum in no time! I would then massage the nectar and the oil into your boobs.

Then, of course, I would return the favor. You could massage my boobs with the oil, straddle me, dangle your boobs in my face, and fuck my boobs to your heart's content! I think I would cum again just from your boobs hanging in my face!!! You are so HOT, Dystracted!!!

View attachment 1872276

Nothing better than a beatiful pair of breasts!

Thanks, honey!
I love playing with my breasts, and have been known from time to time to play with other's. My nipples are quite sensitive to stimulation, and I really get off on having them licked, sucked, bitten, pinched, twisted, rugged and clamped.
I love that I can cum from nipple play, and Mr T loves that too.

The last woman I was with had tiny breasts, but fairly large nipples. How I loved feeling that nub against my lips, and in my mouth, as she writhed beneath me. I remember straddling her titties and grinding my pussy against her nipples, coating her whole breast with my pussy nectar, and reaching down to finger her little pussy. Then after we both orgasmed, I licked and sucked her breasts again, and was rewarded with my sweet taste, as well as the delight of feeling her in my mouth again.
I need to do that again.

OMG...my nips harden reading that...:eek:
Thanks, honey!
I love playing with my breasts, and have been known from time to time to play with other's. My nipples are quite sensitive to stimulation, and I really get off on having them licked, sucked, bitten, pinched, twisted, rugged and clamped.
I love that I can cum from nipple play, and Mr T loves that too.

The last woman I was with had tiny breasts, but fairly large nipples. How I loved feeling that nub against my lips, and in my mouth, as she writhed beneath me. I remember straddling her titties and grinding my pussy against her nipples, coating her whole breast with my pussy nectar, and reaching down to finger her little pussy. Then after we both orgasmed, I licked and sucked her breasts again, and was rewarded with my sweet taste, as well as the delight of feeling her in my mouth again.
I need to do that again.

A Fantasy For You, Dystracted

:kiss:Dear Dystracted,

You have been on my mind with all those naughty breast fantasies you have been sending my way. Well, I thought it was time to return the favor! This is a short fantasy about you and me. I hope others will like it, too, but really it is only for you, my Beautiful Dystracted! Feel free to do whatever feels good to you to do, as you read my most recent and personal fantasy of what I would like to do to and with you, Dystracted!

:heart:Your Southern Belle

I want to undress you, Dystracted, unbuttoning your shirt one button at a time. I pull your shirt slowly from your skin. I unbutton and unzip your pants and pull them off your hips, down your legs, and off of your feet. I undress in front of you, too, down to my bra and panties. I turn you around and unfasten your bra, and I slide it down your arms and let it fall to the floor. I kneel in front of you, hook my thumbs in your panties and pull them slowly from your body. I slip off my panties, too. I want to be naked with you, Dystracted.

Dystracted, would it be okay if I lay in your lap, while you sat on the couch, and I spent some time adoring your gorgeous breasts for a little while? You draw me in and seduce me with your heavenly body, as Madonna would say. I love the feeling of being seduced by you, and you are seducing me. I would enjoy just looking at your breasts for a moment and caressing them with my hands. I think you want more than this, though, and so do I. I want to put your breasts in my mouth. My pussy is tingling and throbbing, and I am getting wet just thinking about this! I part my lips, my hands gently fondle your breasts, and I receive your beauties.

Dystracted, I am a kind and gentle lover, but I am also passionate and full of heat when aroused. It excites me to know there is a woman like you out here who wants to have her breasts adored, as much as I want to adore them. I feel like I could unleash that truly breast obsessed part of me loose if I were with you. I could worship your body in full abandon knowing I was making you happy. And I would want to make you happy. I would do anything and everything you wanted, Dystracted. Your pleasure would be my pleasure. I would not be satisfied unless you were satisfied.

If you took me to your bed, I would make tender, but very passionate and sexy love to you, Dystracted. I would definitely let you finish on top, but I would like to start being on top of you. I would ask you to spread your legs, and I would lie between them. I have a shorter, smaller frame, but I do have DD breasts, all mine! If you are the average height woman, this position would allow our pussies to align, but my face would be level with your breasts. This would actually work out quite nicely, as our most important parts would line up perfectly! You could wrap your legs around me or spread them wide, whatever felt best to you, Dystracted. As I lie between your legs, I begin grinding my hips and rubbing my mound and my pussy against your mound and pussy. Now, I keep my mound and pussy completely hairless, but I also like groomed hair. So, yours would be perfect to me however you have it. As I pleasure your pussy, my eyes and my mouth are right where I want them, between your breasts! I begin by kissing, licking, and nursing on your right breast, while my fingertips gently caress and fondle your left breast. I start moving my hips in a circular motion to give your pussy a different sensation. Then I reverse the motion and go the other direction. Can you feel me grinding against your pussy? You are so beautiful, Dystracted. After a few minutes I change my mouth and my hands, so my tongue and my lips are on your left, and my hand is fondling your right. I continue thrusting my hips, and pleasuring your pussy.

As I continue fondling, adoring and worshipping your breasts, and grinding my pussy against yours, I feel my orgasm building in my body, but I want to make sure you are satisfied and enjoy a delicious orgasm as well. The physical signs are all there, which is good. Your chest and your face are flushed, and you are breathing raggedly with your mouth. You are licking your lips, and you are running your hands over the back of my head, as I nurse your breasts. I was also able to take a peek and could tell your pussy was completely engored, swollen, and had turned a deep wine color. Your pussy is completely drenched in your nectar and mine, as I am dripping as I hump you. Feeling my own orgasm approaching and sensing that yours is close as well, I increase the intensity of my thrusting. I guide your hands to my ass, so you can help direct me as I attempt to bring us both to our climaxes. I am breathing hard, my heart is racing, and I am about to cum! That pleasurable tension has mounted in my pussy, like an itch, and I must scratch it. Having my face buried in your boobs is the greatest pleasure my body has ever known! Again and again and again I thrust my pussy against yours until I feel like I can hardly take it any more, and I CUM!!! OH DYSTRACTED!!!! I collapse against your breathing hard, and perspiring all over.

I immediately move down your body and descend between your thighs. I start licking your pussy and sucking on your clit. I slide my fingers into your cunt and pulse them against your g spot. I take as much of your labia lips and your clit into my mouth as possible, and suck on you, as though attempting to pull every drop of blood in your body to that one, agonizingly pleasurable spot, your clitoris. Isn’t the clitoris AMAZING?! That pleasurable bundle of nerves, so deliciously begging to be desired, wanted, craved, and touched!! And I am licking all over your clitoris, Dystracted! Sucking and licking and pleasuring your clitoris! All the while my fingers are thrusting against your g spot, so you have both inside and outside pleasure going at the same time! Can you feel my fingers inside you, and my mouth, my lips, and my tongue, pleasuring your clitoris?? Please, cum for me, Dystracted! I want you to cum! Please, cum, Dystracted! I won’t stop until your delicious orgasm washes over you again and again and again! My beautiful Dystracted, cum against my face! Buck your hips, and fuck my face! I will take all you have to give. I just want to feel you cum against me. My toes are curling thinking about your glorious orgasm! For real, my toes are curling thinking about your orgasm! I hope you cum! I want you to cum! I need you to cum! Please, Dystracted, will you cum for me?

Last edited by a moderator:

You have been on my mind with all those naughty breast fantasies you have been sending my way. Well, I thought it was time to return the favor! This is a short fantasy about you and me. I hope others will like it, too, but really it is only for you, my Beautiful Dystracted! Feel free to do whatever feels good to you to do, as you read my most recent and personal fantasy of what I would like to do to and with you, Dystracted!

I want to undress you, Dystracted, unbuttoning your shirt one button at a time. I pull your shirt slowly from your skin. I unbutton and unzip your pants and pull them off your hips, down your legs, and off of your feet. I undress in front of you, too, down to my bra and panties. I turn you around and unfasten your bra, and I slide it down your arms and let it fall to the floor. I kneel in front of you, hook my thumbs in your panties and pull them slowly from your body. I slip off my panties, too. I want to be naked with you, Dystracted.

Dystracted, would it be okay if I lay in your lap, while you sat on the couch, and I spent some time adoring your gorgeous breasts for a little while? You draw me in and seduce me with your heavenly body, as Madonna would say. I love the feeling of being seduced by you, and you are seducing me. I would enjoy just looking at your breasts for a moment and caressing them with my hands. I think you want more than this, though, and so do I. I want to put your breasts in my mouth. My pussy is tingling and throbbing, and I am getting wet just thinking about this! I part my lips, my hands gently fondle your breasts, and I receive your beauties.

Dystracted, I am a kind and gentle lover, but I am also passionate and full of heat when aroused. It excites me to know there is a woman like you out here who wants to have her breasts adored, as much as I want to adore them. I feel like I could unleash that truly breast obsessed part of me loose if I were with you. I could worship your body in full abandon knowing I was making you happy. And I would want to make you happy. I would do anything and everything you wanted, Dystracted. Your pleasure would be my pleasure. I would not be satisfied unless you were satisfied.

If you took me to your bed, I would make tender, but very passionate and sexy love to you, Dystracted. I would definitely let you finish on top, but I would like to start being on top of you. I would ask you to spread your legs, and I would lie between them. I have a shorter, smaller frame, but I do have DD breasts, all mine! If you are the average height woman, this position would allow our pussies to align, but my face would be level with your breasts. This would actually work out quite nicely, as our most important parts would line up perfectly! You could wrap your legs around me or spread them wide, whatever felt best to you, Dystracted. As I lie between your legs, I begin grinding my hips and rubbing my mound and my pussy against your mound and pussy. Now, I keep my mound and pussy completely hairless, but I also like groomed hair. So, yours would be perfect to me however you have it. As I pleasure your pussy, my eyes and my mouth are right where I want them, between your breasts! I begin by kissing, licking, and nursing on your right breast, while my fingertips gently caress and fondle your left breast. I start moving my hips in a circular motion to give your pussy a different sensation. Then I reverse the motion and go the other direction. Can you feel me grinding against your pussy? You are so beautiful, Dystracted. After a few minutes I change my mouth and my hands, so my tongue and my lips are on your left, and my hand is fondling your right. I continue thrusting my hips, and pleasuring your pussy.

As I continue fondling, adoring and worshipping your breasts, and grinding my pussy against yours, I feel my orgasm building in my body, but I want to make sure you are satisfied and enjoy a delicious orgasm as well. The physical signs are all there, which is good. Your chest and your face are flushed, and you are breathing raggedly with your mouth. You are licking your lips, and you are running your hands over the back of my head, as I nurse your breasts. I was also able to take a peek and could tell your pussy was completely engored, swollen, and had turned a deep wine color. Your pussy is completely drenched in your nectar and mine, as I am dripping as I hump you. Feeling my own orgasm approaching and sensing that yours is close as well, I increase the intensity of my thrusting. I guide your hands to my ass, so you can help direct me as I attempt to bring us both to our climaxes. I am breathing hard, my heart is racing, and I am about to cum! That pleasurable tension has mounted in my pussy, like an itch, and I must scratch it. Having my face buried in your boobs is the greatest pleasure my body has ever known! Again and again and again I thrust my pussy against yours until I feel like I can hardly take it any more, and I CUM!!! OH DYSTRACTED!!!! I collapse against your breathing hard, and perspiring all over.

I immediately move down your body and descend between your thighs. I start licking your pussy and sucking on your clit. I slide my fingers into your cunt and pulse them against your g spot. I take as much of your labia lips and your clit into my mouth as possible, and suck on you, as though attempting to pull every drop of blood in your body to that one, agonizingly pleasurable spot, your clitoris. Isn’t the clitoris AMAZING?! That pleasurable bundle of nerves, so deliciously begging to be desired, wanted, craved, and touched!! And I am licking all over your clitoris, Dystracted! Sucking and licking and pleasuring your clitoris! All the while my fingers are thrusting against your g spot, so you have both inside and outside pleasure going at the same time! Can you feel my fingers inside you, and my mouth, my lips, and my tongue, pleasuring your clitoris?? Please, cum for me, Dystracted! I want you to cum! Please, cum, Dystracted! I won’t stop until your delicious orgasm washes over you again and again and again! My beautiful Dystracted, cum against my face! Buck your hips, and fuck my face! I will take all you have to give. I just want to feel you cum against me. My toes are curling thinking about your glorious orgasm! For real, my toes are curling thinking about your orgasm! I hope you cum! I want you to cum! I need you to cum! Please, Dystracted, will you cum for me?

WOW!I got excited and now I want it too!

Dear Heavenlybodiesa, you can imagine me pleasuring your boobs any time you want, gorgeous!! I will happily lick, suck and nurse on your titties! I will spank your ass if you want! Now you will have to get a naughty nurse for the enema. But I would do the other two to you, Beautiful!

Well unfortunately I don't have a whole lot to offer in the boobs department ...

... which is probably one reason why I can be soooo appreciative to a woman that does! ;) :)

AA to G-THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL TO ME!!

Well unfortunately I don't have a whole lot to offer in the boobs department ...

... which is probably one reason why I can be soooo appreciative to a woman that does! ;) :)

:rose:Hi! I feel a need to express something as a breast loving woman. I am hearing many women I know expressing insecurity about their beauty or their womanhood because of the size of their bra cup. Breasts can be such a source of pleasure and desire, but I am also seeing they can be a source of insecurity and pain. I know that I can't fix this with a magic wand.

What I want to say to every woman who is reading this today. You are beautiful! God designed your body, and you are loved by your creator. Whoever you believe in or if you don't believe in anyone at all, think of what it took for your body to come into existence. The odds of just the right egg and just the right sperm coming together to make you are astronomical! Even if you only believe in science, you have to admit that your body is a miracle!

I want every woman who reads this to know that you are beautiful just the way you are, and your breasts are desirable no matter what size they are. AA to G- they are all beautiful to me!!! :heart:

oh my...what can I say...reading this made me crave to be touched, kissed and suckled...and my own hands are a poor surrogate for your lips now...:eek::eek::eek:
I am entirely hooked...you made me addicted to your postings and PMs...before I log in I make sure to have unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra...because my nips get hard already before I see your most recent teaser...:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
oh my...what can I say...reading this made me crave to be touched, kissed and suckled...and my own hands are a poor surrogate for your lips now...
"I am entirely hooked...you made me addicted to your postings and PMs...before I log in I make sure to have unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra...because my nips get hard already before I see your most recent teaser..."

Oh, Dystracted! Now I am the one blushing! Well, hot mama, you just come on over here and let me sooth those nipples! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My tongue on your breasts!! You are like Sexy Seductive Samantha from my story, and I just can't get enough!

Here is a bit of my story I thought you might I enjoy:

The pub had a very nice, quiet atmosphere. It was a high class place, and most of the patrons were wearing business suits and looked like lawyers, professors, business professionals and doctors. I noticed that all of them were beautiful, elegant women. She had forgotten to tell me this was a lesbian establishment, and she asked if I was comfortable with that. I told her that was fine with me. My roommate’s girlfriend pretty much camped out in our room. So, I was used to seeing women together in romantic situations. I didn’t tell her I had seriously considered going gay for her! She was glad I felt comfortable, and we proceeded to the bar to order our drinks. I like fruity martinis with Absolute vodka, so I ordered a Cosmopolitan. Dr. Hall said she needed something stronger and ordered a Scotch on the rocks.

After we got our drinks, she took my hand and led me over to a corner table beneath some soft lighting. The two women next to us were smoking cigars with their sour whiskey, and they seemed to be having an intimate conversation. From time to time they would lean in and give each other sensual kisses. I also noticed they were running their fingers in between each other’s thighs. I didn’t mean to stare, but it made me feel kind of tingly in my nether regions. I had seen Sarah and her girlfriend Jamie kiss before, but they usually tried to keep things more private out of respect for me. The women next to us were stunningly beautiful, and they were very public with their displays of affection.

I found that I was getting quite turned on and wet by the sight. Dr. Hall took my chin in her hand and softly turned my face towards her, reminding me it was rude to stare. I apologized. I was taken aback a bit when she asked if I had ever been with a woman. I reminded her I was straight, but she said lots of straight girls had sex with lesbian women. She started stroking my hand, and my tummy quivered. I knew she was a lesbian, but I hadn’t seen this side of her before now. I think she figured out I had a crush on her! I started feeling like she was coming onto me.

“Dr. Hall? Is everything okay?”

She pressed her finger to my lips, “Shhh…its okay.” I started feeling a mixture between almost sheer terror and high arousal, as she continued to stroke my hand. It wasn’t an overtly sexual move, but it felt very sexual.

“Have you ever kissed a woman?”

“Uh….no Dr. Hall…I haven’t” I stuttered.

“Samantha. We’re not in class now, so call me Samantha.”

“Okay, Samantha.”

“I’ve noticed how you look at me in class when you think I don’t see. Are you attracted to me?”

“Well…uh…that is to say…um…I think you are pretty.”

“Well, I think you are very beautiful.” With that she started rubbing my arm lightly with her fingertips, and I was both nervous and aroused by her gesture.

Suddenly, I started to wonder what a kiss with a woman would feel like. I kind of stared at Samantha’s lips, wondering what they might feel like against mine. I had kissed a few guys in high school, but I got the feeling that kissing her would be much nicer.

“Do you want to kiss me?” She asked, looking lustfully into my eyes.

Everything else seemed to fade away, and all I could see was her luscious, full, soft, red lips. In that moment, I really wanted to kiss her!

“Yes, Samantha. I want to kiss you,” I said with nervousness and anticipation.

With that she drew her chair around, so she was sitting right in front of me, with her knees touching mine. I was almost shaking from nervousness and desire. She took both of my hands in hers and pulled them into her lap. Her hands were so soft gently holding mine. I automatically leaned forward a bit, as she pulled me towards her. I was feeling quite turned on.

She leaned in closer to me. Her eyes started moving up and down between my eyes and my lips. She parted her lips slightly, and ran her tongue on the inside of her lips. Suddenly, I was very hungry to taste those lips. I tilted my head, parted my lips slightly, and leaned further into her. She closed the distance between us, and pressed her soft, moist lips into mine.

“Oh, my word,” I moaned.

She took that as a sign to continue. She ran her fingers to the back of my head, caressing my hair and proceeded to apply the most erotic, sensual kiss I had ever felt to my lips. My nectar started making my vulva slick, and my panties felt damp.

She pulled back for a moment and asked, “How was that?”

I took my hands from her lap and placed one on either side of her face. “Wonderful- More,” I breathed raggedly.

Seductively she started kissing me again. She parted my lips with her tongue, and she slid it gently across mine. I was really getting into it, and my nectar started to make its way down my inner thigh.

She pulsated the tip of her tongue against the tip of mine. I swirled my tongue around hers, then started hungrily sucking on it, like it was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. She started moaning, and slipped her hands around my waist, and started running her fingers softly up and down my back. I was so aroused! I reached up and undid her bun, so that her blonde hair slid over her shoulders. Then I started running my fingers through her hair while we kissed. I had never felt so desirous to be with a woman, as I did in that moment.

She pulled back from the kiss for a moment and asked, “Would you like to come back to my place for a glass of wine?”

I knew what “glass of wine” really meant, and I started feeling a wanting to be with a woman, to be with her. So I said, “That sounds nice.”

So we collected our things and headed back to her car. It was only a ten minute car ride to her house, but it felt longer. I fiddled with my hands nervously, as I both wanted and was a bit scared about being with Samantha. She just let me stew in my own juices, and did not say anything until we got to her house.

“So, this is it,” she said.

Samantha had a nice garden home with a pretty flower bed that lay adjacent to the house. The house was painted white, with forest green shudders and trim. The door was the same forest green as the shudders, and I thought her home looked quite lovely.

“Your house is very pretty,” I told her.

We both got out of the car, and Samantha walked ahead of me to the door. She jingled her keys, as she looked for the house key. She unlocked the door, opened it, and invited me into her home.

I took a few moments to look around the living room. It was tastefully decorated. The walls were eggshell colored, with a white trim. The room had hardwood floors. Maroon curtains hung on either side of the two windows, which matched the sofa centered in the room. She had a light brown coffee table situated on a large rug in front of the sofa. A stone fireplace with candles on top stood at the end of the room facing the sofa. Two paintings of lovely nude women hung on the walls.

“I really like your house,” I told Samantha.

“Thank you, Shell. I quite like it myself. Would you like a glass of wine?”

“That sounds great, thanks.”

“Red or white?”

“White, please?”

Samantha disappeared into the next room to pour our glasses of wine, and I took a few minutes to look around the room. I liked her simple, yet sophisticated tastes. The paintings of the nude women had caught my eyes, and I wanted to get a better look at them. They looked like they were from an earlier time period. They were oil paintings, and the women looked like Greek or Roman divas. They had full, round figures and breasts, which represented affluence and beauty during that time period.

I have always appreciated the female form, especially breasts. I think they’re really beautiful. Truthfully, I am quite fixated on them. Even when I thought of myself as being completely straight, I still loved the female breasts. I’m just more honest about it now.

A few moments later Samantha returned to the living room and handed me my glass of wine. We decided to get comfortable on the sofa. We both kicked off our shoes, and propped our feet up beside us on the couch.

“Thank you for the wine! I was just admiring your paintings.”

“Thank you! I truly love nudes.”

“I’ve always liked them as well.”

“What do you like best about the feminine form?”

I felt a little nervous telling Samantha what I liked about the female body, especially since I really liked her breasts. But I took a sip of my wine for courage, and I responded, “Well, I really like the breasts. There is something so inviting and alluring about breasts. If I was a lesbian, and if I had a girlfriend, I don’t think I could keep my hands off of her boobs!” I could tell that the Cosmo martini I had and the wine were starting to lower my inhibitions.

“So you’re a breast woman, I see.”

“Most definitely.”

My breath caught in my chest, as I turned towards Samantha and watched as she started slowly unbuttoning her white silk blouse. I was quite captivated, and I noticed that my nectar started issuing again. I felt my pussy start to throb, as she pulled her blouse from her flesh, revealing her white lacy bra that just barely covered her red areolas. A good portion of her breasts were pushed up into a lovely cleavage. My breathing started getting harder, as she placed my hands on her breasts, and pinned them there with her hands.

“Oh, god,” I moaned, “They’re so beautiful.”

I leaned towards her and parted my lips, and she met my lips with hers, giving me a sensual open mouthed kiss. She held my hands against her bra covered breasts for several minutes while we kissed. I slid my tongue into her mouth and started caressing her tongue with mine. She let her tongue circle around my tongue, and I started becoming more aroused.

She pulled back for a moment. She looked me in the eyes, as she reached behind her and unfastened her bra. I wanted to take my top off, too. So, I pulled my shirt over my head, revealing my own full breasts covered by a silky black bra.

She asked me to wait before removing it, as she wanted to admire the flesh of my cleavage. I arched my back, pushing my breasts forward, and propped myself up on my hands behind me.
She ran her fingers teasingly over the line where the top of my bra ended and my naked flesh spilled over the top. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her fingers on my breasts. The clasp of my bra lay between my nipples. I felt her fiddle with it, and then it sprung open freeing my breasts into her hands.

So there we were both bare breasted together, both a bit flushed from our arousal, and both breathing hard. I really wanted to touch her breasts, so I moved my hands towards her and started make light circles with my fingertips around the outside of her breasts working my way towards her large red areolas and firm nipples. Then I leaned in tentatively and brushed my nipples against her nipples, and she moaned. So I did it again. Softly and sensually we allowed our nipples to brush against each other. This time I moaned! For several minutes, we arched our backs, pressing our breasts forward into the other, and allowed our breasts to dance the movement of a steamy Rhumba, only touching with the softest parts of our silky mounds.

Feeling very aroused and yearning for her breasts, I said:
“Samantha… I… love…your…breasts! I…want…your...breasts…in…my…mouth!”
My pussy throbbed as I asked for my desire. I felt a bit exposed being candid about my sexual need.

But Samantha was very reassuring. “Do whatever you want and what feels good to you, dear. I’m a woman, so I understand what you are feeling. Breasts are intoxicating.”

So I leaned in, and she lifted her soft breast to my wanting mouth. It felt so good! I loved the contrast between the firm, erect nipple and the soft flesh that surrounded it. I was quite enjoying the fine cuisine! I brushed my lips across her nipples, and then began to suck on that wonderful tit. Nothing had ever tasted or felt so good in my mouth or on my face. I switched and gave the same adoration to her other breast. All I wanted to do was rub my face provocatively between her breasts. I wanted her boobs in my mouth and on my tongue! My pussy throbbed and throbbed, pulsating with desire, lusting for her luscious, delicious breasts!

My most lascivious desire was to rub my pulsing, throbbing clitoris against her titillating breasts! I longed to have an orgasm simply by humping my pussy on and between her come-hither breasts! I wanted to straddle her chest like a cowgirl, buck my hips, causing my clit and my hot, throbbing pussy to grind all over her voluptuous breasts! I wanted to fuck her boobs! Blood rushed to my aching pussy as I fantasized about my carnal desire. Nectar issued from my sex, as my mind ruminated on the thought of my most salacious desire!

The room was filled with erotic tension, as I sucked and licked her firm round breasts. She began to sigh and moan, as I continued pleasuring her nipples. My whole pussy and my clit were throbbing and pulsing, as blood rushed to them, engorging them, and making my nectar flow harder. I was completely aroused, and I wanted to know more of her beautiful, luscious body.

I found myself yearning to bury my face between her thighs, to lick her labia lips, and to suck on her clitoris. As I envisioned doing this womanly deed, I felt my orgasm building. But I wanted to delay it as long as possible, to draw out the teasing and the tension, until I just couldn’t take it anymore, before falling over the cliff, and plunging into that most glorious deep pool of pulsating, orgasmic pleasure.

While my mind was fantasizing about performing the womanly deed of licking and sucking her to her orgasmic heights, she said she wanted to give me a special gift. She asked me to stand up, and she reached to my waistline and unfastened the button on my jeans and unzipped them slowly, drawing out the anticipation. I felt groans issue from me that came from deep parts of me, as I responded to her pleasuring hands. She pulled my jeans over my hips and ass, down my legs, and off my feet.

Then gently, but somewhat forcefully, she pushed me down on the couch. She grabbed my ass and pulled it to the edge of the seat. She pushed my knees apart where she kneeled between them. I am sure she could see that my panties were soaked from where I had been gushing nectar from my vulva. She ran her fingers up and down my slit through my panties, telling me how wet they felt. Then she pushed the fabric to one side, as she slipped her finger into my vaginal opening. She started thrusting her finger in and out of my entrance. I felt my walls pulsing on her finger, which was quite pleasurable to her.

Then she leaned closer and began kissing and licking my most sensitive inner thighs. She planted kisses and licks from my knee to the crease where my inner thigh meets my pussy. Kiss and lick. Kiss and lick. She performed this ministration all the way up my right inner thigh, taking her time, teasing, and flicking her tongue. By the time she made her way to that most sensitive area of my inner thigh, and licked her tongue over it, my toes were curling, and I felt like I was going to cum!!

“Good, lord!” I yelled. My toes curled, and I gripped the sofa tightly. I was sweating profusely from my aching desire. Then she pulled back and started licking me all the way up my inner thigh on the left side, slowly and sensually, then blowing cool air over the licks! “Good, gosh!!!” I yelled.

“Oh, my word! Oh, my word!” I breathed raggedly, again gripping the sofa and curling my toes with my burning desire! My pussy was aching, throbbing and pulsing! “Oh, my word! Oh my word!” I breathed harder, feeling like I was about to clench! She hadn’t even touched my clit, and I was about to cum!!

After she had thoroughly teased me with the most erotic foreplay I had ever experienced, she commenced to giving me the greatest oral sex I had ever received in my young life. My boyfriend tried to give me oral one time, but he didn’t know what the hell he was doing; so I didn’t even orgasm. Samantha was an expert at oral, so I put myself in her hands, and in her mouth, and let her take me.

First, she just gazed at my vulva for a minute, and let me calm myself a bit.

“You are so beautiful,” Samantha said, “You scent is intoxicating.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” With that she slipped her finger into my entrance and collected some of my nectar on her finger. Then she slid the finger into her mouth and sucked all the juices off: “Delicious!”

“Can I taste it?” Then she slipped her finger once more into my body and gathered my nectar. She brought her finger to my mouth. I opened my lips and took her finger in all the way. I sucked on it like I would a cock, letting my tongue swirl around and around her finger.

“You’re a little minx! What a bad girl!” Samantha teased.

“Well, you are a tease!!” I quipped.

“Enough teasing. Time to get down to business.”

With that she spread my legs apart as far as they would go, so I was completely open and laid out before her. “You are going to like this!”

Then she extended her tongue and stuck it into the entrance of my sex as far as it would go. Then she started pulsing against my G spot. I had never felt my G spot before, and she knew expertly how to lick it. I closed my eyes and just focused on what I was feeling.

After a couple of minutes, she withdrew her tongue, and lay it flat against my vulva. Then she licked her flat tongue all the way from my entrance, over my labia lips, and up and over my clitoris. I had never felt anything so amazing! Next, she took my labia lips into her mouth and started sucking on them: first the outer labia lip, then the inner labia lip, then both with her tongue sliding between them. I really liked how that felt!

Then she thrust her tongue into my entrance and pulsated on my G spot again: pulse, pulse, pulse! Pulse-Pulse-Pulse!!! She hit my G spot over and over and over! I felt my walls clench around her tongue, as she kept thrusting, thrusting, thrusting!!! Pulse and thrust! Pulse and thrust! Pulse and thrust! Then I experienced my first G spot orgasm! I had never experienced that before, and it was amazing!

Once she could tell I had climaxed with my G spot, she proceeded to give me my clitoral orgasm. She slid her tongue out of my entrance, spread it flat against my vulva, and licked me up and down, up and down, up and down, over my entire pussy! Next, she hardened her tongue and drew small circles around and around and around my clit. She never landed on it, simply teased to get the blood to flow to the clit, but drew out the pleasure as long as possible. She would lick all the way up and over my pussy, then circle my around my clit: up and over, circle- up and over, circle-up and over, circle! She repeated these steps again and again and again. My vulva and my labia swelled and engorged with blood pulsing in my sex, making my nectar gush, and making my clit swell and stand erect! I could feel the tension getting hotter through my whole body, but intensified in my sex! The color of my vulva and lips had become a deep wine color, and my nectar was soaking my butt.

Samantha gathered my nectar with her tongue, and she licked it up to my clit. My flushed breasts were heaving up and down! She could tell my orgasm was imminent. She reached up and fondled my breasts with one hand, pulsed her fingers against my G spot with the other, and started sucking directly on my throbbing, pulsing clit! She fondled my breasts, pulsed my G spot, and sucked my clit! Fondle, pulse, suck! Fondle, pulse, suck! She repeated this stimulation again, and again, and again! Like a huge sneeze, the pleasurable tension and agony built and built and built!! I was on the edge, so close, tension mounting, clit pulsing, pussy throbbing, cunt aching, “Aaaaggggghhhh!!!!”

My whole body spasmed! My pussy clenched hard! Nectar shot out of my cunt! I had never squirted before, but I squirted hard as my pussy clenched!! My clit throbbed and pulsated with blood like a huge cock! Throbbing! Throbbing! Throbbing! As I came, I screamed her name, “SAMANTHA!!!”

I had masturbated myself to climaxes before, but this was a whole other level of pleasure that I had not experienced until that day with Samantha. I had never screamed anyone’s name before that day. She gave me the greatest pleasure my body had ever experienced.

She tried to keep licking me, but I screamed, “I can’t take it anymore! I can’t take it anymore!” My pussy was throbbing! My abs were aching! My toes were curling! The pleasure was so intense, I literally had to push her face from between my legs, so I could breathe!

I pulled her into my body, and I started sucking on her bottom lip. “Samantha, that was so hot! That was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had! How did you learn to do that?”

“My dear- that is the pleasure of lesbian sex! It is so much better with a woman. Women know what women want to feel.”

“Being with a woman, being with you, is the most erotic experience of my life. I think I want to be a lesbian!”

“I’m so glad you feel that way, Shell. You’re a very smart and beautiful woman.” Then with hot seduction she commanded, “Now show me what you’ve learned today!”

“Ooh, Pretty Professor!”

Back