Things you NEVER want to hear while having sex

'Get it over with already' implies they're stimulated, but not in a good way.
'Snoring' means that they're not stimulated at all.
Dead to the world! LOL. :eek:
 
"I like submissive women, but you've hardly moved at all in the last ten minutes . . . wow, how come your skin is so cold? Hello? Can you hear me?"
 
What do you mean, you lost the keys!

Yeah, I know. And I was like, "I didn't lose them. I'm just not sure where I put them down." Besides, I could have been to the hardware store and back with bolt cutters in under an hour if I hadn't found the keys. Some people are soooo uptight.
 
"Sean and the guys have been waiting forever for their turn. Could you get it over with already?"
 
...so then I decided that instead of killing men before having sex with them, I'd try it the other way around this time...
 
you were lucky! my ex told me AFTER she stopped taking the pill. I was a senior in college and she was out of work. Meet my son Timothy
 
"I think I'll just lay here and let you do the work"

(Had my clothes back on and was out the door in less than 5 minutes)
 
"Do you think your sister would be up for a threesome?"

(I had him out the door in less than 2 minutes. His clothes were out the window 10 minutes later)
 
Back
Top