Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go to the Gym, so that ought to be easy enough...

I asked a similiar question to one of the guys so I figured I'd recycle it for you to...Assuming you could seduce one of your friends into either a 3some or just the two of you...Which one would it be and how would you do it?

Probably a girl friend from my old town. We hug hello and good bye, so maybe when I am hugging her, hug her for longer and run my hands up and down her back. Move my face until we are kissing (assuming she hasn't pulled away by now) and then pull back a bit so I can put my hands on her breasts. If I could get that far, I would probably be able to finish the deal!

But, I know she is not into women, so I won't push her, as much as I would LOVE to!!

A truth for you: Have you ever cheated on your SO?

Probably a girl friend from my old town. We hug hello and good bye, so maybe when I am hugging her, hug her for longer and run my hands up and down her back. Move my face until we are kissing (assuming she hasn't pulled away by now) and then pull back a bit so I can put my hands on her breasts. If I could get that far, I would probably be able to finish the deal!

But, I know she is not into women, so I won't push her, as much as I would LOVE to!!

A truth for you: Have you ever cheated on your SO?

When I had one? No. I'm not that sort of person, I've had offers while I was with someone and turned them down...Now the SO on the other hand hasn't been so moral about where they were in our relationship as I've been cheated on numerous times.

True or dare...you choose

When I had one? No. I'm not that sort of person, I've had offers while I was with someone and turned them down...Now the SO on the other hand hasn't been so moral about where they were in our relationship as I've been cheated on numerous times.

True or dare...you choose

One more truth, then I need to lie down before my day really starts (was up late AND early with hubby :D)
If you could have anyone real, living or dead, who would you choose and why?

How bout another truth I'll check later?

One more truth, then I need to lie down before my day really starts (was up late AND early with hubby :D)
If you could have anyone real, living or dead, who would you choose and why?

How bout another truth I'll check later?

I'm going for the holy trinity here and say both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Why? Well first off they're two very hot people and I know str8 men who would let Pitt throw one into them just to say they did it. (he tells that story all the time...lol) Getting directions from her for a command preformance or being stuck in the middle as the meat in the sandwich...Grins! My old standby for this was Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise but he failed the crazy test and I had to strike him off the list...although they could be a not to distant second.

Truth, huh? Have you ever fostered the fantasy (however likely...) that you could get your husband to into a MMF where you get to watch him and his partner and if so (assuming you could choose anyone...) who would it be?

I'm going for the holy trinity here and say both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Why? Well first off they're two very hot people and I know str8 men who would let Pitt throw one into them just to say they did it. (he tells that story all the time...lol) Getting directions from her for a command preformance or being stuck in the middle as the meat in the sandwich...Grins! My old standby for this was Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise but he failed the crazy test and I had to strike him off the list...although they could be a not to distant second.

Truth, huh? Have you ever fostered the fantasy (however likely...) that you could get your husband to into a MMF where you get to watch him and his partner and if so (assuming you could choose anyone...) who would it be?

Actually, this is something we are talking about doing...soon. I would love to watch him and his partner and was just telling him so last night!!!! Anyone, huh??? I wouldn't mind seeing Brad Pitt myself!! I also like the idea of George Clooney (I like the more mature man) and if you have ever seen Torchwood..Captain Jack!

Also from Torchwood....I would do Gwen in a heartbeat!

Another Truth for me. And here is one for you - If you were going to be stranded on an island with only one person for, let's say, a year....who would you choose to have with you?

Actually, this is something we are talking about doing...soon. I would love to watch him and his partner and was just telling him so last night!!!! Anyone, huh??? I wouldn't mind seeing Brad Pitt myself!! I also like the idea of George Clooney (I like the more mature man) and if you have ever seen Torchwood..Captain Jack!

Also from Torchwood....I would do Gwen in a heartbeat!

Another Truth for me. And here is one for you - If you were going to be stranded on an island with only one person for, let's say, a year....who would you choose to have with you?

One person is a difficult choice to make...I'm going to assume that the question of us being sexual together wouldn't be an issue...I'd take Allison Mack from 'Smallville' she's cute, sexy and an intelligent conversationalist (from interviews I've read...).

I've watched enough of Doctor Who to know who Captain Jack is. (Gwen though is lost of me...)

I think probably 2 guys, double penetration.

Truth for you:
What is the wildest thing you have ever done with your wife?

I think I'll take a dare this time.

I guess one of the wildest things would be having sex on a coffee table set up in front of a patio door on the second floor in a motel on the river. We had sex right there for all of the boaters that happened by to see us. It was really hot knowing that we were putting on a show for anyone to watch, and there were a few boaters that stopped and enjoyed it.

Hey all I think I will be taking a little break from the forums. If you wanna know why PLease feel free to message me on either aim or yahoo. I'd be happy to explain. I wish everyone the best and I hope to be back real soon.

Steve

Hey all I think I will be taking a little break from the forums. If you wanna know why PLease feel free to message me on either aim or yahoo. I'd be happy to explain. I wish everyone the best and I hope to be back real soon.

Steve

Sorry to hear you won't be here for a while. Hurry back

Steve

Hey Steve... I PMed you, but I guess I'llhave to send you an IM tonight.

Missing you!!

Alright tell me the truth: Is a bigger cock better or an average one. We all no small has it's own problems.

And a truth for me please......

Momma of Fire's truth

Alright tell me the truth: Is a bigger cock better or an average one. We all no small has it's own problems.

And a truth for me please......

Being that I have not ever had the pleasure of oral or anal sex with another man's cock I can't speak from experience. But, I love looking at all sizes and find that they all look great.

Your truth: What is one of your wildest fantasies that you would love to act out?

Being that I have not ever had the pleasure of oral or anal sex with another man's cock I can't speak from experience. But, I love looking at all sizes and find that they all look great.

Your truth: What is one of your wildest fantasies that you would love to act out?

Me, Brad and Angilina...

Your truth: What is one of your wildest fantasies that you would love to act out?[/QUOTE said:
That would definantly be a man dand woman at the same time. And I am currently working on it, lol

Okay I will start you off with the same truth as was just given: What is one of your wildest fantasies that you would love to act out?

I'll take a truth

A full contact MFM...maybe more.

If you could seduce one male celeb who would it be and why?

A full contact MFM...maybe more.

If you could seduce one male celeb who would it be and why?

I have never really given it much thought but I guess it would be George Clooney. He just has that sexy look about him.

I'll tak another truth

Hey bicurious!! Long time no see.

I'll give you a truth and take one as well.

T - Is there a guy in your life (past or present) who you might have had a chance with but you were to scared to go for it and regret it now?

Hey bicurious!! Long time no see.

I'll give you a truth and take one as well.

T - Is there a guy in your life (past or present) who you might have had a chance with but you were to scared to go for it and regret it now?

I was once offered a 3some with the possibility of experimentation, I wish now I had taken it.

Truth? Name 3 participants of this thread that you would invite into the bedroom with you and your husband.

I was once offered a 3some with the possibility of experimentation, I wish now I had taken it.

Truth? Name 3 participants of this thread that you would invite into the bedroom with you and your husband.

bicuriosone, muffladie and ms#### (can't remember his numbers)

I can see why you would regret turning down a 3some like that!

Another truth for you - If you could take 3 people, real or fiction, and stay on a deserted island for 1 year, who would it be and why?

Another truth for me please.

*Sorry for not completing past dares. I haven't had the time unfortuantely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back