Bareback

I am on Prep/Truvada

Being real, I am a late-in-life slut cocksucker, falling deeper down the rabbit hole every day, and loving it. From toy play [man o man, prostate massage influenced orgasms are soooo strong!], I know I'd theoretically want to be the same way with my ass, but of course, practicalities stand in my way. A little bit of experience has confirmed this. But, I don't want AIDS. I don't want my ass torn up....

This drug is relatively new, but I think about it often. I wish someone on here was on it and could talk about their experiences....

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html

I am on Prep/Truvada. I started it this past Monday. I am a disabled veteran and it doesn't cost me anything. It can cost up to $1500 or more for a 90 day prescription. It has a high percentage of protecting you from HIV infection but depending on who you talk to it can be from 85% to 99%. Nothing is 100% perfect. The most important thing it doesn't protect you from STD's. I had to sign a contract basically to get tested for HIV and STDs every 3 months. I chose this as extra protection along with condoms for anal sex being the Total bottom that I am. Since I have been divorced I have turned back into a cockwhore and wanted to be responsible to my partners and myself. I will also be getting Hep A and B vaccinations. I might get other vaccinations and take more protective measures. I feel free to fulfill my desire for cock in every way now since my divorce. I can be what I am.

I've only barebacked somebody once. It was a transsexual I was seeing and she was clean, which made sense because she was a bit of a clean freak. And this was about a year into us seeing each other so it took a while. It was well worth it though, the feeling of my cock in her ass and filling her with my load is indescribable

I am on Prep/Truvada. I started it this past Monday. I am a disabled veteran and it doesn't cost me anything. It can cost up to $1500 or more for a 90 day prescription. It has a high percentage of protecting you from HIV infection but depending on who you talk to it can be from 85% to 99%. Nothing is 100% perfect. The most important thing it doesn't protect you from STD's. I had to sign a contract basically to get tested for HIV and STDs every 3 months. I chose this as extra protection along with condoms for anal sex being the Total bottom that I am. Since I have been divorced I have turned back into a cockwhore and wanted to be responsible to my partners and myself. I will also be getting Hep A and B vaccinations. I might get other vaccinations and take more protective measures. I feel free to fulfill my desire for cock in every way now since my divorce. I can be what I am.

Good advice M55B, and thank you for your service to our nation. (Veteran myself)

i have been with my Master for a long time now and He only uses a condom when He is fucking me and wants to cum in my mouth, which is most of the time. The only time He doesn't use one is when He wants to cum in my ass or because He just gets the urge to fuck me somewhere that makes it inconvenient or impractical for me to get around to swallow His load, usually because we are in a semi-public place and He just wants a quickie.

I've only barebacked somebody once. It was a transsexual I was seeing and she was clean, which made sense because she was a bit of a clean freak. And this was about a year into us seeing each other so it took a while. It was well worth it though, the feeling of my cock in her ass and filling her with my load is indescribable

That's hot. Building that trust is a key thing for us since we don't have to use protection in our own sex life being married.

Knowing someone before to make sure they're clean and healthy to enjoy sex without "barriers", and the additional pleasures that cum play brings is totally worth being picky about who you hook up with. We'd rather play with a select few than have many different ones.

For entry, push out like you are trying to evacuate your bowels(ah, so not lyrical), this opens your sphincter(fuck ring? Cock hugger? I'm dying here), which makes entry much easier. So, you push out the whole time that entry is occurring.

Someone needs to write an anal thesaurus.

I've never had the pleasure of being mounted(yet) but my doctor gave me this advice for just a prostate exam. It works...and I wish he had used more than one finger.

I love how it feels bareback when he cums in me, and also, when I cum in his ass...just saying!

I need a bareback cock....thankyou. If anyone is in Central IL and needs some manpussy...let me know.

I definitely prefer bareback. I can feel the difference between bare and a condom and a bare cock feels so much better. Plus I want the sperm to be going into me, not some piece of latex. I insisted on no condom my first time because I wanted it to be complete. I wanted to be fucked naturally and and discover what it was like to get filled with a man’s seed. :eek:

Back