she is new to submission (1 week old) but very eager to please

the competition is this
please post your ideas here,they can be visual or written
i will pick the winning idea

she will perform the task
and the winner will receive pictures

Here is a sample of her wares :)

Last edited:
She needs to go Offline after only 1 week? How do you know she's really into it? That's not the point of your post but it does have me wondering.

Won't she have her phone on her still? You could ask her to send you daily updates or pics by x time. It's a difficult question to answer w/o knowing what she's into.

I don't want to be the unfun one, and I like games, too, but ... you're outta ideas after one week?

It takes me at least 10 days to exhaust my storehouse of cyber-shenanigans and online monkeyshines. You gotta dig deeper, bro: Create a D/s vision board or look at your disturbing childhood drawings or do a guided domming meditation or some shit.

disappointed

well
im surprised

we thought we'd have some fun
by me sharing her

she's new to submission but loved the idea that more people would use her. it was about sharing her with others

we'd still like ideas and thoughts if you can accept my initial proposition without your worries
though if this is not possible please don't let me know

thank you

Is pain okay? If so, what kind?

When I was a sub, I used to cup my breasts and hold then up for my dom to flog them. I loved how it stung and we both loved the submissiveness of the gesture. Now that I'm well into my domme days I like to do the same to a female sub. Perhaps she could use a bit of pain play and perform it on cam for you or send you pics of the marks.

well
im surprised

by me sharing her

she's new to submission but loved the idea that more people would use her. it was about sharing her with others

we'd still like ideas and thoughts if you can accept my initial proposition without your worries

thank you

Well thanks for giving me a glimpse into the whys when people do this. I never could understand it.

Have you considered the possibility that other people might not want to have to watch you engage your kink in public? Sure, now that we know what this thread is all about, we can avoid its inherent inanity, but that still means that anyone reading even the OP is forced to become party to your kink.

Not cool, bro, as the kids like to say.

I realize it's none of my business, but the Shift key on your keyboard appears to be broken. You might want to get that looked at.

well
im surprised

by me sharing her

thank you

The Personals section is probably what you were looking for.
This place is for discussion, not to find play partners.

well
im surprised

by me sharing her

thank you

You know, the game is fun in theory, and you may well get better responses in personals, or asking for PMs. But I wasn't just being snarkposter, exactly: being a good online Dom is an opportunity for tremendous creativity, but for me at least, it can be hard work, and is, the less you know someone.

In order to offer up anything of value, I need to know the person: what they like; what they don't; what they say they don't but I know I'll try to move them toward and have them grow to like it, either because I don't believe them or I think it would be best for them or because it's a form of corruption, and that's the Toyotathon of Dommy rushes; whether they're fragile emotionally and whether they've had bad experiences with other Doms that could have created trauma, or at least buttons.

Those element of mindfuckery that just make my brain cream.

I just don't think I have much to offer for an online thing where I don't have info or a chance to overthink it.

^^^^ love ya DGE :heart::D

Thank you. :heart:

Last edited:
Back