Suggestions for enriching a werewolf themed story

MayorReynolds

Appropriate Length
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Posts
441
Hello Lit! It's been a while.

I'm close to finishing a first draft about a girl who becomes intrigued by a pack of local werewolves.

I decided to set the story in my fantasy world of "Fenza" (I have one other Fenza story uploaded, written a long time ago.) Fenza is a post-post apocalyptic realm, where traditional fantasy races and elements exist in a futuristic setting. It's been over a thousand years since the world was destroyed and in this rebuilt civilization, Elves, Dwarves, magic, etc. run alongside hover cars, the Internet, pills for men that nullify sperm, etc.

Our main heroine is Nonia. She lives in a small northern town where a werewolf curse hit the region long ago. The town has dealt with the werewolf problem by properly raising the "wolf boys" and then sending them into the woods for three days out of the month when they're of age. The wolf boys have formed a brotherhood of sorts with each other and during wolf time stay far enough away from the town that they're not considered a threat.

But as the story explains, ever since the wolf boys have been sent into the woods girls have followed them out there, and in wolf form the wolf boys are lust-crazed animals who can't be stopped once pussy is offered to them. The werewolves have a penchant for very fast, aggressive rough sex, and for that reason women who choose to engage with them have developed an understanding of their own: don't go into the woods a virgin, and most importantly travel in a group. It's much safer if the werewolves' lust frenzy is divided up.

Anyway, 18-year-old college student Nonia suspects that her three far more sexually experienced friends are involved with the wolf boys, and on a hunch she follows them out to the woods one evening. It confirms her suspicions. Hiding behind a rock outcropping, she is terrified by seeing her friends get fucked by monsters but also curious and aroused (of course!) The following day, she has sex for the first time with a virgin classmate, who isn't all that great as virgins realistically are.

He leaves her wanting more, and Nonia hasn't been able to get the wolf boys out of her head the whole time. This leads up to night three, last night of the full moon, where Nonia breaks the cardinal rule and visits the wolf boys alone. In their human forms the wolf boys warn her and protest that she's in danger, but Nonia insists on staying. The full moon comes out, the wolf boys transform and Nonia discovers a love for raw, animalistic sex with all seven of the werewolves at once.

While I came up with this I wanted to get some feedback about what audiences are looking for in werewolf stories. My first thought was that the obvious appeal to werewolf erotica is that dangerous aggressive animal aspect of it. I sent a Facebook message to Selena Kitt, whose advice for me was werewolf readers like "fated mated - it's meant to be." So I came up with the thought that after Nonia wakes up in the woods the next morning, scratched and sore but fulfilled, she is emotionally bound to the wolf boys as their fuck toy—and loves it.

Am I on the right track? The story's still in utero and I wanted to get some community feedback before I finished up and delivered.
 
Last edited:
two cents

Hi, MayorReynolds.
Well, I'm no expert on werewolf sext stories (I only have the one so far).
My guess would be "fated mated - it's meant to be" translates into more of a fairy tale romance type of thing, where there are clues early in the story that the two protagonists are going to end up together and, while there may be hiccups and times when it appears impossible, they are together at the end of the story.
Based on your description, I think that might mean Nonia and the male protagonist have encounters early on - possibly spicy yet antagonistic ones - and then through some chain of events he is what she ends up with, and she's very happy about it. Perhaps he is quite emphatic in his warnings about staying out of the forest, and is adamant that specifically she remain out of the woods. She takes it as hostility toward her, but he is attracted to her and worried over what might happen to her.
However, your original plot idea seems a little different than a traditional romance. Why not write it as you prefer? Are you going to enjoy writing the story as much if you twist it to the interests and desires of others? If you want Nonia to be satisfied only by being the sex toy of multiple werewolves then I would suggest you write that. If you enjoy the "fated mated" idea, then go with that.
Best of luck.
 
I like it. Girls that want rough, even risky sex, and due to the werewolf curse they know where to find it. With that inhuman element layered on top.

I don't know about the whole "fated" thing, if you can make it work for you then great, but if you have to force it in then don't be afraid to buck what the genre is "supposed" to be. It might just have given you a good direction for the rest of the story, though.

Now having a taste of a full pack-on-one-girl wolfbang, is that all they ever want now? What happens when the other girls find out? When the adults find out? Maybe the boys decided to stop going obediently off into the woods during their wolf time? Lots of possibilities.
 
I like it. Girls that want rough, even risky sex, and due to the werewolf curse they know where to find it. With that inhuman element layered on top.

YES, that's exactly what I'm aiming for. Dangerous, animalistic, rough monster pounding.

As for the rest, it won't change much for the societal structure; truth be told I haven't really thought too far ahead of it. The boys will still report to the woods as told. Nonia wakes up discovering that this is the way she likes it. As for her three friends, not sure. The reason Nonia is alone on Night Three is because the regular trio will be too tired and sore for another round (realistically, I wouldn't think even vaginas of liquid metal could handle two nights of werewolf fucking...speaking as someone who doesn't have one, however.)

EDIT: It's a slow process, but I'm slowly, slowly learning to write with myself in mind. I want to write for me but I also want to make people happy. It gets to be a dilemma sometimes.

Perhaps there should be an unwritten rule. If you're unpublished and/or not getting paid, your art is only for you. If your audience has made you a billionaire (George), then you should throw them something.
 
Last edited:
Have it happen like feral cats on a female in heat. One is banging away and another attacks him. This gives a third a chance at her until another attacks him. Make it violent and vicious. None of the namby pamby TV werewolf crap. Even if three find a different hole at same time they should be snapping and tearing at each other.
 
Perhaps the girls usually chain up the werewolves as a safety measure to keep them from being too rough. ...But when Nonia goes alone to meet the wolves she can't pleasure all of them at the same time and the horny boys tear their chains and gang up on her.
 
Perhaps there should be an unwritten rule. If you're unpublished and/or not getting paid, your art is only for you. If your audience has made you a billionaire (George), then you should throw them something.

I think that in general, if you write for yourself, you'll do a good job of it and some non-zero number of people are bound to have similar tastes.

When you try to write "what people want", not only are you chasing an ill-defined and often moving target, it's going to take a lot more research and work and very likely still may come off a little unnatural.

Anyway, unchained female lust, the urge to be taken and used by persons or things more powerful than herself, all the way on up the scale to full-on rape fetish, seems to be a popular thing with a certain segment of the female population, and enjoyed by men as well. Bored housewives who wouldn't mind feeling helpless in bed now and then, that sort of thing. I think it's great fun. A lot of my own stuff leans in that direction.
 
Anyway, unchained female lust, the urge to be taken and used by persons or things more powerful than herself, all the way on up the scale to full-on rape fetish, seems to be a popular thing with a certain segment of the female population, and enjoyed by men as well. Bored housewives who wouldn't mind feeling helpless in bed now and then, that sort of thing. I think it's great fun. A lot of my own stuff leans in that direction.

That's basically what I'm going for. I was hesitant to play around with the nonconsent stuff, but I do make it clear that there is an inherent danger in being female when around these guys in their wolf forms. When Nonia is watching her friends get fucked, she accidentally alerts the pack with her unchecked arousal and there is a short chase scene. But then she runs into some armed and armored men and women who are on a nightly state licensed patrol for other kinds of monsters (it's a Fenza thing, explained enough in the story that the reader gets it) and is safely escorted home.

The overall point of the story is Nonia discovering that she likes being taken hard, or at least being fulfilled by a mindless pack of lycanthropes, with no reason or understanding, just throwing you around and pounding you until they get off.
 
Back
Top