Make me dirty

Of course, hence the *grin*. I was teasing.
I was more impressed with you two being Hebraic religious scholars.

Silk? I can take it if you won't.


Word: Mist

I'm Jewish so of course I know quite a few things Judaic / Hebraic.
I'm working on a Mist story.
Hopefully I'll have it done tonight or tomorrow.
 
I'm Jewish so of course I know quite a few things Judaic / Hebraic.
I'm working on a Mist story.
Hopefully I'll have it done tonight or tomorrow.

Not all jews are Hebraic scholars as not all catholics are theologians.
I was (still am) impressed that both of you have pushed your studies for years.

Mist is all yours then.
I can't wait to read it.
 
Last edited:
If you remember, my name is Jerry, and I was cured of a porn addiction by a visit to a dominatrix two weeks ago.

However I have a new problem. I am smitten with her and curious to learn more about that lifestyle.

I called and made an appointment for lunchtime the next day.

I left the office telling my co-workers I was heading out for an extended lunch meeting.

As I climed into the car a misty rain began to fall. I put on the wipers so I could see on the ride over.

I ran through the mist into her office.

"You must be Jerry," the raven-haired recptionist said. "My name is Beth. Are you going to be a regular?"

"Maybe," I said.

"I'll let her know you're here."

Jen came out to greet me wearing the same black leather corset, gloves and heels she had for our first meeting and led me back to the same small room.

"What are you doing back here?" she asked. "I thought I might have scared you off after that first visit."

"I'm back because I had to see you again in that hot outfit, and because I'm curious to learn more about this lifestyle."

She grabbed a paddle and smacked my ass hard.

"Rule number one - you shall always address me as Mistress.

"Rule number two - I am not a teacher, you shall learn through actions, are we clear?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Rule number three - we need a safety word for you to use if I'm hurting you or making you too uncomfortable. What do you want that word to be?"

"Uh-uh-uh, I don't know," was all I could mutter.

"In that case, your safety word will be wimp," she said.

"Yes Mistress," I responded.

"Now strip and assume the position," she demanded. "The position is kneeling in front of me, head
lowered, hands behind your head."

I stripped and assumed the position.

"You need these," she said as she put my wrists into restraints and attached the restraints to a chain hanging above my head.

"You'll also need this," she added, putting a blindfold on me.

Kneeling in front of a sexy woman wearing leather, while naked, bound and blindfolded was new to me.

"This is all about control with pleasure and pain," she continued and smacked my ass with a paddle making me wince. "But first kiss my feet, they're right in front of you."

I leaned forward and kissed her feet.

"Now rise," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied as I stood up.

"Good boy," she said as I felt the curled up whip being rubbed against my body.

The next sensation I felt was her gloved hand wrapping itself around my cock stroking slowly.

"How do you like this?" she whispered in my ear while standing behind me.

The sensation of her leather corset rubbing against me was turning me on.

"Good" she said as she smacked me with the paddle again.

She tightened her grip and started stroking harder and faster while teasing the crack of my ass with the fingers of the other.

After running her hand up and down the crack several times her fingers started to tease my anus, making me squirm.

It was uncomfortable as I've never had my anus played with like that.

Slowly she eased a finger inside, pumping it in and out, slowly at first.

"If you don't relax it's going to hurt, so relax," she said.

I tried to relax and wasn't having much success. She gradually increased the speed of her finger in and out of my anus.

The anal play distracted me enough from the sensations on my cock to keep from cumming.

After what seemed like several minutes of fingering, but in all likelihood was probably less, she spoke again.

"I think you're ready."

With that she replaced her finger with what felt like a small plastic object sliding in. She pumped it rapidly a few times.

"Relax and enjoy" she repeated to me.

I tried to relax my butt and after another stroke or two with whatever she was using I was overcome with waves of pleasure and groaned as I shot my load.

"Bad boy!" she shouted and smacked me with the paddle. "Now look what you've done!"

She removed the blindfold and I saw my cum splattered over one of her gloves, on her thigh and some on the bottom of the corset. She must've been standing in front of me or just to the side when I shot.

"Lick me clean or else!" she shouted.

"I'm a wimp," I said.

CRACK! The whip struck my back making me shout out in pain.

"Do it!" she said. "Subs must always clean their master."

"I'm not a sub," I said.

"You are today, now do it or do I have to whip you again?" she said.

I slowly started to lick the cum away, dry gagging as I did, hating the taste, but I finally finished.

"Good boy," she said. "But you took too long. I was going to let you have a treat, but our time is up. Get dressed and get out of here."

I got dressed and walked outside where the rain was still a steady mist. It made me wet and I hung my head, thinking I deserved to be caught in this after the way I behaved.

I made it back to work and explained to co-workers I had gotten caught in the rain.

That night my wife, Cara, was in the mood and wore the corset and stockings set I had bought her. I was still angry about how I felt earlier and in some way blamed her not giving me sex often as the reason I wound up seeing Jen.

After she unzipped and removed the corset, she strutted over to me. I was turned on. I went to Cara and peeled off the stockings and asked her to raise her hands above her head. I then used one of the stockings to tie her hands together over her head.

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"Teaching you a lesson about denying me sex," I replied. "Every time we have sex it's beautiful and wonderful, but you've denied me for over two weeks."

I rolled her onto her stomach, grabbed her hips and pulled her up so her ass was sticking up at me while her face was buried in her arms.

"But you know I haven't always been in the mood," she said.

"Liar!" I said and smacked her ass.

"What's gotten into you? You've never behaved this way" she said as she looked up at me, her eyes beginning to tear.

"I'm teaching you a lesson that we need to have sex more often!" I shouted as smacked her ass again.

I was surprised that my semi-hard cock had become a full erection again this quickly.

"You WILL grant my requests for more frequent sex!" I shouted as I took my cock and plunged into her pussy from behind.

I grabbed her hips and started to jack-hammer into her hard and fast. I was smacking her ass every few strokes. I was very close to cumming.

"Okay, you win," she began to cry. "We'll do it more often, but please stop, you're hurting me."

"We're not quite done with the punishment yet," I said as I pulled out of her pussy and started to easy my cock into her virgin asshole.

She winced in pain until I was all the way in. As I pushed in I repeatedly told her to relax so she could enjoy it.

Once in, I attempted to fuck to teach her a lesson, but it was just too tight, I only lasted two strokes before shooting my load into her tight hole.

I held her hips pulling her onto my cock as I shot.

When I was done I collapsed onto her breathing hard.

She pulled away from me, tears in her eyes.

"I love you, you dumb fuck," she said. "Why did you have to go hurt me like this? I'll give you sex more often. I'll request it so often you won't be able to keep up with me. But if you pull this rough shit again, we're through, is that clear?"

I was speechless and could only nod with tears in my eyes.

I apologized and we went to sleep without kissing goodnight and not looking at each other.

The next night, Cara greeted me in the corset and stockings, but had added boots, gloves and a paddle to her outfit.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I was going through your clothes to do the laundry and found a strange address on a card," she
replied. "I went there and Jen told me all about you. Now I'm going to teach you a thing or two about why you need to stay faithful to me."

WORD: Treasure
 
Last edited:
If you remember, my name is Jerry, and I was cured of a porn addiction by a visit to a dominatrix two weeks ago.

However I have a new problem. I am smitten with her and curious to learn more about that lifestyle.

I called and made an appointment for lunchtime the next day.

Bloody brilliant, well done! It felt like humor right from the start. Lovely integration of two scenes. Very well ended.


WORD: Treasure
 
Bloody brilliant, well done! It felt like humor right from the start. Lovely integration of two scenes. Very well ended.


WORD: Treasure

I'm glad you liked it overall, enjoyed the integration of the scenes, and the ending. I ended it there thinking less is more, keeping it simple.

I wasn't going for humor. :( I was attempting another good BDSM story as a sequel to my last one integrating some lessons I learned.
 
Last edited:
...
"I was going through your clothes to do the laundry and found a strange address on a card," she
replied. "I went there and Jen told me all about you. Now I'm going to teach you a thing or two about why you need to stay faithful to me."

WORD: Treasure

This is a great punch line. I love it!
With a bit of polishing and editing, you could have the beginning of a nice series there.
Keep it up. I can't wait to see how this will develop.

Silk, what fine treasure will you regale us with?
 
I'm glad you liked it overall, enjoyed the integration of the scenes, and the ending. I ended it there thinking less is more, keeping it simple.

I wasn't going for humor. :( I was attempting another good BDSM story as a sequel to my last one integrating some lessons I learned.

I think the humor I felt was more the fact of it being written as an inside joke from where we were traveling in the Haiku. To others it may not have seemed humorous at all. Layers of onion if you take my meaning Gary.

Hi Angel, lovely to see you, I shall do my best to regale you with Treasures!
 
I think the humor I felt was more the fact of it being written as an inside joke from where we were traveling in the Haiku. To others it may not have seemed humorous at all. Layers of onion if you take my meaning Gary.

Hi Angel, lovely to see you, I shall do my best to regale you with Treasures!

Got it :)
I was going more for showing what I learned than an inside joke though. How do I make it submission (posting) worthy?
 
Word: Treasure




faerie ring



The little faerie peeked from behind the flower pot. There was a new pussy in her yard. It was a fat ginger pussy which frightened her because she had never seen a ginger pussy before. She was used to the regular black furry pussy that hung around a lot and didn't do much except spreading her legs wide and sun herself.

As she watched the new ginger pussy, she noticed it was going through the garden and rubbing up against everything. What a forward pussy it was, how dare it be so familiar with all the garden pots, watering cans and various hand tools.

The little faerie decided to summon the members of the faerie ring from the garden and discuss this matter of a ginger pussy rubbing itself on random protuberances; and other vital questions.
All the faeries gathered in their faerie circle being careful as to the size of the toadstool on which to sit. Some toadstools were far too large for a few of the smaller faeries. There was no wish to see any nasty accidents happen to the smaller members.

The faerie ring meeting agenda was 'Do we look into this ginger pussy?' Do we feel this pussy out for a relationship' 'Does any faerie here have any intimate relationship with the ginger pussy' 'Do we like ginger pussies in general?' 'How does this ginger pussy smell?'They were vexing questions indeed!
The ring closed up to feel its response to a new pussy rubbing up against it. Could the various members cope with a ginger pussy?

The conclusion from the various members both large and small was to give the ginger pussy a try and see if it was as pleasant as the old black furry pussy to which they were used.
Each member, in turn, tried out the new ginger pussy for size. They all had their different ways of testing pussies for their desirability.

The ring gathered in a loose circle as each member lolled around describing all the ins and outs they experienced with the new ginger pussy. Their unanimous conclusion was the ginger pussy a treasure!


( I think I was under the influence of something when I wrote this!)


WORD: Precious
 
Last edited:
...
They all had their different ways of testing pussies for their desirability.

The ring gathered in a loose circle as each member lolled around describing all the ins and outs they experienced with the new ginger pussy. Their unanimous conclusion was the ginger pussy a treasure!

( I think I was under the influence of something when I wrote this!)

You licked one toadstool too many? Or was it faery dust?
It's lovely and oh so cute.
I can just picture the faeries testing the pussy, each in it's own way.
 
So precious

“Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who...”

"But, daddy, I’m your beautiful princess.”

“Yes you are, honey. There are more than one. Remember the movie we saw last week. There were two.”

“And an evil step-mother too. I ‘member. Is there a nice man in this story?”

“There is and the king is nice too. He’s their father, you know.”

“Daddy! I’m not a child anymore. I will be six next month. Everyone knows that the father is the king. Mommy says so all the time.”

“That’s true and if mommy says so, it’s the Law.”

Father and daughter fell in each other’s arms, giggling at their own private joke. It was their way to make peace with the fact that Helen was away most nights in a patrol car, making the city safer for everyone.

*****

Later, Dan sat in his recliner, watching the local news. He knew it was only making him more anxious, but he couldn’t help it. Neither could he set aside the illegal police band scanner he had bought so many years earlier. He loved her so much. If anything was to happen...

*****

“Well?”

“What? Oh! It’s my turn to buy a round. I’ll get it... Ouch! What did you do that for?”

”The Graduation Ball is next Saturday and you didn’t ask me yet.”

“That’s so silly. Of course you’re coming with me. We’ve been living together since coming to College and we were going out for two years before that.”

“Sometimes, you make me so angry, Dannypoo...”

“And this dumb nickname is supposed to make me grovel and ask you to the stupid dance? Okay, you win.” With a dramatic sigh, Dan got on his knee. Helen smelled a gag coming when the whole student bar went quiet, DJ included. “Helen, my darling roommate and best friend and the greatest lay on campus, will you... make me the happiest man on Earth by... accepting to be...” The drumroll may have been a bit much, but she wasn’t listening, her eyes riveted on the jeweler’s box Dan was holding. “My wife.”

Helen was tempted to repay his... incredibly romantic gesture by making him suffer a bit. Not. She bowled him over (after grabbing the velvet box) and kissed him passionately, regardless of the fact that they were on the sticky floor of a bar which had erupted in cheer.

Never one to pass an opportunity, she was grinding on his hardening manhood, thinking of the sweet revenge she would get later in bed. This definitely was an occasion for both sets of cuffs and her wide leather belt to come out.

When a delicate tap on the shoulder failed to curb her enthusiasm, a hard slap on the ass did the trick.

“Honey, we all think he got the message. Why don’t you cool it down for now?” Brenda, the waitress had been planning the bachelorette party she would give her friend and occasional lover ever since Dan had told her of his plan for proposing. She only hoped their irregular threesome wouldn’t come to an end with their marriage.

“You’re just jealous.” Helen panted, flushed with excitement.

“You bet your sweet ass I am. Now get off this dirty floor.”

“Hey! I don’t mind.” Dan laughed, but accepted the hands which pulled him clear off his feet and into all his friends’ hugs.

It was a night they would remember for a long time.

*****

“Mr. and Mrs. Trenton, here is your beautiful baby girl.”

Dan looked at the new life the doctor had put on Helen’s chest before even cleaning her. He had explained that it was thought the first contact should come as close to birth as possible. She would be washed soon. He put a hand on his wife’s head and another on his daughter’s.

Helen had opened her hospital gown so she could nurse. The sight of the two women in his life touched him deeply, bringing tears to his eyes, but he also saw the scar where a bullet had gone through her trapezoid muscle, inches away from her neck. It had come so close...

The department had set up a support group for the spouses of police officers. Helen also talked frankly about her job and her reasons for doing it. He knew all life was sacred and worthy of the sacrifices they all made. Still...

The kernel of doubt and fear safely tucked away in his heart, he kissed his wife and the precious little girl he would have to share those delicious breasts with for a while.

Ah well. At least there were the cuffs and her utility belt.


Word: Baton (To stay in the cop and BDSM motif. What will you do with it? I wonder.)
 
Last edited:
Word: Treasure


faerie ring



The little faerie peeked from behind the flower pot. There was a new pussy in her yard. It was a fat ginger pussy which frightened her because she had never seen a ginger pussy before. She was used to the regular black furry pussy that hung around a lot and didn't do much except spreading her legs wide and sun herself.

As she watched the new ginger pussy, she noticed it was going through the garden and rubbing up against everything. What a forward pussy it was, how dare it be so familiar with all the garden pots, watering cans and various hand tools.

( I think I was under the influence of something when I wrote this!)


WORD: Precious

Hilarious. I loved it.
When you find out what you were under the influence of, let me know :)
 
“Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who...”

"But, daddy, I’m your beautiful princess.”

Word: Baton (To stay in the cop and BDSM motif. What will you do with it? I wonder.)

Very sweet, tender story Angel.

If we're going to stay in cop-BDSM motif, that's all yours Silk.
 
“Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who...”

"But, daddy, I’m your beautiful princess.”

“Yes you are, honey. There are more than one. Remember the movie we saw last week. There were two.”

“And an evil step-mother too. I ‘member. Is there a nice man in this story?”

“There is and the king is nice too. He’s their father, you know.”

“Daddy! I’m not a child anymore. I will be six next month. Everyone knows that the father is the king. Mommy says so all the time.”

“That’s true and if mommy says so, it’s the Law.”

Father and daughter fell in each other’s arms, giggling at their own private joke. It was their way to make peace with the fact that Helen was away most nights in a patrol car, making the city safer for everyone.

What a lovely story, tender story Angel, beautiful.

WORD:Baton
 
WORD : Baton

Master came home grinning and saying he had a surprise for me, a new toy he wanted to try out. First I had to be a very good girl and make him a lovely meal. His favorite was chips and fried eggs. I quickly peeled and cut the potatoes into chip sizes and put them into the microwave to cook a little before they went into the hot fat. He liked his chips cooked in animal fat because he said it tasted better and made the chips nicer.

I got it all underway while he went into the bedroom to change from his work clothes to his casuals. He liked loose fitting track pants and singlet tops. He came up behind me and hugged me around the waist, grinding his groin into me. Careful please Sir, the hot fat might splatter on you. He kissed my on the neck and let go.

He wandered back into the other room and switched on the TV, sprawling out on the sofa. "Bring me in beer" he called. I put down what I was doing and pulled out a cold beer from the refrigerator and took it to him. He took it untwisting the lid, holding the unwanted lid out to me. "Thank you, Sir," I said as I took it from him and went back to the kitchen, throwing the lid in the bin and returning to cook the food.

I put the placemats on the kitchen table, adding the salt and pepper pots, a bottle of tomato sauce, a fork for my Master and a knife and fork for myself. I went into the other room to let him know his dinner was ready. He came in switching on the kitchen TV in order to continue watching the news magazine. He sat down and made a grunting noise of satisfaction. "Another beer, slut," he said as he poured a good helping of tomato sauce over his food.

I got up and went to the refrigerator and got him another beer, this time opening it for him and tossing the lid into the bin. I placed it on the table in front of him, returning to my seat to begin eating. He finished the chips and eggs and pushed his plate toward me to be taken away. I was still eating mine, so I took his plate and put it beside my own.

"I want a plate of ice-cream with caramel,"he said. I tried to hurry up eating my meal. "Now!" he ordered. I got up to get the ice-cream, pouring a large spill of caramel over the top. I settled back to finishing my food as he demolished the plate of ice-cream. A belch from him saw an end to the meal. "When you have finished cleaning up here, come into the other room and I might give you the surprise I promised, I might not as well, depends on how well you beg,"

"Get your clothes off and assume the position," he ordered. I went into the bedroom and took my clothes off, returning back to the other room. I had to be on all fours in front of him, my head to the floor my backside as high and as open as it would go and facing him. Sometimes I was expected to be there all evening in this position. I was his slut and I had to behave properly. I would be punished if I didn't behave. He only hit me if he was punishing me. My father used to hit my mother and us for no reason, I was pleased to be away from him and his drunken rages. That is where I first met my Master, he tried to help stop my father from attacking my mother.

After the news magazine had finished he went to the dresser where he had put the parcel. He brought it back unwrapping it as he sat back down again. He brought out a black silicon penis with a back hook of a smaller penis. Both were very large, larger than any other he had bought. He brandished it out so I could see it better in position. "How is that!" he said with admiration. "I bet that is going to give a slut something to think about," he laughed a little as he said it.

He began tapping it on my ass. "Now start begging for it, I want to hear some good begging, convince me how much you want it," his voice was firm.
I began pleading in as many ways as I could think. He wanted a lot tonight, he wanted some real convincing and groveling. Eventually, he was satisfied and began to force the massive thing inside me.

I had to give him head as a thank you for the new toy. He expected it to be done properly. He held my head to hear me gag, he enjoyed the noises I made when he had me trapped.

The new toy was cleaned up and returned to him to store away with the rest of the toys. It was getting late and he had enjoyed his game with me but had an early shift. I followed him into the bedroom, he put his hanging uniform away in the wardrobe and picked up his police baton off the bed, saying he wouldn't need to be using this tonight. He was indeed a pig in all ways.

WORD:Crystal
 
Last edited:
The new toy was cleaned up and returned to him to store away with the rest of the toys. It was getting late and he had enjoyed his game with me but had an early shift. I followed him into the bedroom, he put his hanging uniform away in the wardrobe and picked up his police baton off the bed, saying he wouldn't need to be using this tonight. He was indeed a pig in all ways.

WORD:Crystal

Wow, you guys have really taken this to a whole new level. Hope you won't mind me takin' a swing at this.

*******

She looked over her shoulder to see Daphne pulling out a translucent shaft. Her eyes widened and her hands trembled. The sharp clamps of the straps meant it was wrapped and ready to go.

“Oh, Val,” a reassuring hand caressed her buttocks. “I know it’s been awhile since last time, but we both know you love this, too.”

She was right, although Val was still rather anxious. If only she hadn’t bought it as a Valentine’s day gift and ordered the set of anal beads instead. They’d always worked together to make things sensual, but the aptly named 'Crystal Dick' had seemed like an adventurous leap at the moment of clicking the purchase. Now, with the tip pressing against her back door, all she could do was brace. There was always the rough entry with Daphne, but there was always a satisfying presence that filled her afterwards.

Her knuckles clenched and held for a moment.

Held tight.

Tighter.

And there it was. Nirvana.


WORD: Acidic
 
Last edited:
Rest, it is no fun when you are tired. I shall run with this baton! :)

Don't I know it. I just slept 14 hours.

...
The new toy was cleaned up and returned to him to store away with the rest of the toys. It was getting late and he had enjoyed his game with me but had an early shift. I followed him into the bedroom, he put his hanging uniform away in the wardrobe and picked up his police baton off the bed, saying he wouldn't need to be using this tonight. He was indeed a pig in all ways.

WORD:Crystal

That's exactly what I meant when I told Gary the baton didn't need to be the obvious thing.
You brought it to another level or realism.
You really should publish. Share this wealth of beautiful writing with the world.
 
...
Her knuckles clenched and held for a moment.

Held tight.

Tighter.

And there it was. Nirvana.


WORD: Acidic
Welcome to the thread Oxnard.
Cute little ditty. Well written.
Keep them coming!

A suggestion, it's easier if you give a noun rather than an adjective. It allows for more versatility.
 
Last edited:
The season was almost over and Ryanna couldn’t wait to get back to the routine of life on the farm, away from the market. She understood that a family member had to be there, and, being the most personable, not to mention the best looking, she was the obvious choice.

She did get the men to her stand rather than those of the plainer looking farmers. What no one else understood was why so many women came to her too.

Brenda always told her she gave out this vibe that lesbians picked upon. She called it gaydar. Whatever it was, it had worked wonders all summer. The small tomato farm she inherited from her father was prospering, thanks to her partner’s business acumen.

She was the one who had the idea to give out recipes to use with the different kinds of produce. The spaghetti sauce was a particular favorite. It had been her mother’s. It was specially made for a particular tomato.

Ryanna saw one of her best customers park. As soon as the woman got out of her car, she could tell something was wrong. Her face was covered in red splotches. ‘Can’t they read?’ She thought.

She was putting the little left from her stock in the truck when strong hands circled her waist and lips found her neck.

“Tough day, honey?”

“You have no idea. Another one came in after making mom’s sauce with the wrong tomatoes. I guess capitals and bold font are not enough.”

“Their problem, baby. We grow the best tomatoes in the state. It’s not our fault if they use the more acidic in the wrong recipes. Forget about Jane Public. Let’s close this thing and go home... I made your mother’s spaghetti sauce.”


Word: Blueberry
 
Back
Top