Yeishia Through The Looking Glass - My Threads!

I wouldn't mind discussing either of those threads with you to learn what I can and possibly become the co-author if you found me a good choice.

*smiles* I should like to so that very much. Where would you like to do that here or via PM?

It is strange that as you left this message I was reworking a couple of the threads I would like to resurrect

Slave training is now A bitter Betrayal

I should have the links up for Sold and The Watcher remakes soon.

My muse has been missing of late and with a couple of weeks of vacation coming up I am hoping to coax it out of hiding.:)

I should probably pop the opening post ideas here like Veroe does I suppose rather than in the looking for a co-writer thread, more intimate.
 
I am not looking specifically start a new thread, I have had a few offers recently and have politely said no thank you.

I am messing with the threads I have simply to see if I can kick start my muse so that I can do justice to the ones I have.

Mind you if the right co-writer came along who knows...

As for The Watcher I doubt any one could emulate the erotic journey CGraven took me on so I have decided to leave that thread rest as is for now.:rose:

So here we go....
 
A Bitter Betrayal…

A Bitter Betrayal…

This was one of the threads I almost wrote with Lucian Divine unfortunately his job commitments meant we did not continue. I am working on my take on both Sold & Slave Training.

Bitter Betrayal was inspired by Slave Training.

I wanted to continue to explore the writing of a story in third person while interacting directly with the reader in first person.

I want to leave everything up to the readers imagination, my characters name , eye color; everything...*grins* not easy to do that I am finding.

I also wanted to change up my writing style a bit.

This is the first post.

The room was circular and in it waited her newest acquisition, sold into slavery by step-father on his 18th birthday. The angry male was pacing around in circles swearing at his invisible abductors and cursing the bastard who had betrayed him by getting him drunk and tricking him into signing over his life to her. She had paid an absorbent amount for the male flesh she was avidly watching but has known with a certainty born of experience that he would be worth every penny; handsome feisty, a virgin and he was hung like the proverbial horse. A real treasure,a diamond in the making, after his training he would be total perfection. The slave trader smiled rubbing her hands together in anticipation.

~ ~ ~​

I watched from another room courtesy of a closed circuit camera, quite the mouth this one had it had on it, he certainly didn’t seem pleased by the predicament in which he found himself. Still he was young he would adapt!

At this point perhaps I should explain who I am giving you a detailed description of my seductive charms, pad out this story with lurid seductive language.

That would be too easy now wouldn't it?

I want to you picture me in your mind’s eye as I become your fantasy much in the same way as I will become his soon enough. Both you and he will be drawn into my web.

I turn saucily and look at you the voyeur of this story my eyes drinking you in as I slowly I lower the zipper of my supple leather jacket. Taking your hand I place it inside allowing my ripe firm breast to fill it to perfection knowing my large scalding nipple will be like a fiery brand pressed into your palm. My other hand snakes out to grasp the back of your head bringing your face forcibly to mine. Breath to breath; mine inhaling yours as I begin to suck none too gently on your lower lip before I claim your mouth as mine.

Finished, my hand still in your hair roughly I force your head in the direction of the monitor once more and together we watch the young captive pace.

“He’s a wild one.” I tell you chucking. “He is mine to do with as I will, all nicely bought and paid for!”

I can smell your arousal and am relishing the fact you will have to turn the pages of this story if you want to fuel it more. I push you down into your chair, whereupon steel bonds immediately snap around your wrists and ankles. Leaning over so that you get the full benefit of my charms as I lick salaciously along your jawline my tongue hot and wet my eyes smiling wickedly into yours I speak again, “you are what are termed a captive audience. Watch carefully; learn… it could be your turn next.”

Cackling like one demented I leave the room the door clicking with finality behind me.



~ ~ ~​


She slipped inside the circular chamber followed by two of her trusted minions; Mutt and Jeff, huge hulking men who were quite agile dispute their muscular bodies.

"Who the hell are you, and what the hell do you want?" her captive demanded, not bothering to hide the anger and contempt in his angry voice.

“All you need to know for now is that you are mine. I have your signature on a legal document.”

Snapping her fingers she bade her boys restrain him watching with interest as he fought them like a wild man, she leaned against the doorjamb feigning nonchalance as he was manhandled into a pair of heavy cuffs suspended from the ceiling in the center of the room; his resistance both delighted and aroused her. Finally, his ankles were similarly restrained spread apart and held by equally strong cuffs which were imbedded into the rough stone floor. Both sets of steel cuffs allowed him a small amount of wiggle room, his owner enjoyed seeing her victim’s squirm and plan thinking they just might be able to free themselves. Fun for later as she watched him plot.

“Boys I shall require him naked I would like to see what my hard earned money has bought me, feel free to take your time.”

The incredibly handsome woman barking out her orders wondered how he would react to having to endure the meaty touch of her two leering Neanderthals as they amused themselves at his expense, she had been lead to believe he was heterosexual but one never could tell.

Taking their time they did indeed, running their calloused fingers over his skin as they revealed it pinching tender flesh here, probing an orifice there; she knew Mutt would dearly like to fuck this one in his well-formed asshole should she allow it. His huge throbbing bulge was blatantly obvious by the time the birthday boy finally stood naked bathed in a sheen of sweat brought on by the extent of his attempts to thwart their efforts; that and the over use of his foul tongue which had continued to spew filth at every turn.

“Cease babbling like an overgrown adolescent or I shall have you gagged with this.” The huge unpleasant ball gag she unhooked from her belt had the desired effect; silence ensued in the room broken only by his ragged breathing. ”When I want you to speak I will tell you otherwise keep your mouth shut. There will be time for questions later should you earn the privilege.”

She moved closer and removed a syringe from the bag she carried and without ceremony jabbed it into his upper thigh. “This is just some vitamins and a little something for your hangover, nothing to be concerned about.” Of course the syringe contained a little cocktail her chemist had thought up; an anti-depressant, a muscle relaxant and a little special something to aid in his future compliance.

His captor moved slowly around him inspecting her purchase well pleased, he was a feast for the eyes well-proportioned in all the right places. She lifted his cock and hefted his heavy balls. “Nice, once I've had fun training you I'll have lots of options, if all else fails I can sell you for breeding."

Gripping his chin she forced his eyes to meet hers. “You are mine I own you all of you. From this point forward every privilege will be earned; food, water, clothing, even the right to speak. Everything in your world will be dictated by me. You will breathe because it is my will.”

Saying nothing more she returned to the door and opened it barking out a last order. “Mutt, Jeff, build cage around him.” When completed the steel cage would reach from floor to ceiling about 6 feet square encompassing most of the small room with just enough spare to walk comfortably around it. “When you’re done don’t cut him down a night in his cuffs might help his disposition some.”

“Sweet dreams, slave.”

And she was gone.
~ ~ ~​


I thought to let you read on in peace but as I left the room I had found that I was hornier than hell. I have needs like everyone else. What the hell perhaps a small stop to see if you are enjoying the story so far.

Swiftly returning to the observation room hiking up my leather skirt with out ceremony I straddle your captive hand allowing suddenly eager fingers access to my sopping cunt. “Feel how wet I am.” I purr into your ear. Enthusiastically I frig myself on the fingers which are lewdly stuck in my tight opening.

Life was good and I was well pleased with my new acquisition and of course the avid reader I was about to cum all over.…
 
A Second Chance

A Second Chance

(Not sure of the title yet.)


Brianna was tired bone deep weary she had been without a mate for over a year without the essential component which would make her whole again; she needed a male but not just any male…a submissive male.

Brianna was in crisis, she had lost her partner of 5 years to a tragic accident during a scene, a small misstep which she felt could have been avoided, she had given him over to the charge of another despite her misgivings despite the tiny voice which insisted she was making a mistake. At what point did a Dominant need to prove to the word at large or at least her own community that what she brought to the table had value she thought for the umpteenth time feeling her temples beginning to throb.

It was a costly mistake that cost Stephan his life it had cost her a soul mate whom she dearly loved, it cost her self-esteem, it almost cost her life.

Brianna had known early on where her sexual proclivities lay and like the studious woman she was she explored her nature carefully. She supposed she fell into the realm of a sensual Dominant; she had no wish to feed her nature at the expense of another she fed off of the erotic primal undertones that were a part of each person’s basest nature

Limbo… two excruciating, agonizing years filled with self-loathing and reproach. It was time she began to live again!

Against her better judgement she had been persuaded by a friend to attend this small private auction hosted by the Lady Dea a woman she had no respect for, she was well known for her cruel and barbaric treatment of those under her care. Brianna had no real intention to purchase but to please her friend here she was here weaving in and out of the various raised dais where the various forms of merchandise were displayed. She had to admit they did have a nice selection of both male and female flesh as well as some very formidable looking contraptions. Why am I here? she asked herself again, you know you are not ready for this step. She scanned the room for a final time knowing she was about to make her excuses and leave.

Then she saw him…

They had him secluded off to one side almost as if they were hiding him, he was naked as was the norm but unlike the others he was heavily secured, both hands restrained by strong manacles which were fashioned to a wicked hook in the ceiling, Interesting , what were they hiding, why was he restrained in such a manner?

Brianna watched carefully from the shadows as Dia lead a group of prospective buyers in his direction instantly bristling at her treatment of what she could only assume was her property. She couldn’t help but notice his responses. Briana didn’t realize that she had been holding her breath until the group moved away no one appearing interested in his purchase. She exhaled slowly not fully understanding what drew her to him but instinctively knowing that this slave would be hers no matter the cost.

Slowly she approached drinking in the sight of the most beautiful body she had ever seen, perfection in every strong line of potent well developed masculinity. Brianna saw beyond his scars... he was beautiful to her eyes. She didn’t summon Dea back she didn’t want her rattling off her slickly rehearsed sales pitch, Brianna needed to find out about this male first hand. His head was down and remained so his longish darkly wavy hair obscuring the plains and valleys of his face. Brianna favored long hair she found it strangely exotic and most defiantly masculine despite this world of buzz cuts and shaven heads.

Slowly she walked around him a small finger reaching out to gently trace some of his many brutal scars, hers were hidden, his out in the open for all to see. At 5ft 6inches he still towered above her, at times such as this she almost wished she favored the high spiked heels most females wore. Brianna barely glanced at the huge appendage which hung like a sleeping predator between his muscled thighs it was larger than she favored but did not deter her from her mission.

Standing barely a foot from him she paused drinking in his essence, mmmmmm very nice indeed, he was totally primal, almost alpha male with undertones of something else; fear, resentment … surely not anger?

“What is your name.” she asked of him her dulcet tones much like a healing balm in the noisy crowded room as they washed over him making her presence known. “Why is it they keep you hidden here trust up like some wild and dangerous animal?”

When he raised his eyes she wagered he would be shocked by the woman he found standing before him, she certainly was not cut from the usual dominant mold nor was she dressed as such. No whip, no leather, no trappings whatsoever of the BDSM lifestyle. Brianna looked like she might have stepped from some woodland glade, however she was that which she proclaimed; it was clearly telegraphed in the way she held herself, it could be read in the bewitching eyes which would soon meet his.

Eyes which would hungrily devour his very soul proclaiming it hers before even another word was spoken between them…
 
Threads I would like to perhaps revive...

Second Chances

The writer who agreed to do this with me simply disappeared it would be a clean restart with some minor changes to reflect my new co- writer's concept of how he envisions his own character to be.

EDIT: he has returned and so ...:rose:



Bitter Betrayal
. I am hoping to continue this with ravenloft.

Please remember that I am a very slow poster; once every week or two only. I write more often when I can.
 
Last edited:
A possible new Thread ~ The Priest.

A story I read recently inspired me to want to explore a very different love story.

I shall perhaps call it

The Priest.

This isn't my opening post just a few ideas for the story.

My priest is a very devout man who has his own parish. His rectory is set apart from the church secluded by a row of trees. This almost angelically handsome man had dark secret. He is a sadist needing to inflict pain before he can find sexual pleasure. He was sexually active before he took his vows. He had been set away to an all Jesuit boarding school after an unfortunate school yard incident where he had almost killed a boy.

At this Jesuit boarding school he had made a life long friend who thrived on receiving pain.( Christian) They were a perfect match. He honed his craft on this willing man and also learned to check his temper. Converted to Catholicism. He found his calling at this academy. I shall leave the details of his backstory to my co- writer this is just plucked from the book I read more or less.

We will concentrate on the relationship between the priest and my character...Jenny, but it is open for all three to interact as a threesome and/or the priest and Jenny or christian and Jenny. I am thinking Christian is a switch and as Jenny is drawn into their world she learns to switch for him.

I only require one male he will play both men.

My character perhaps was a troubled teen who attends attended his parish. Often he bails her out of trouble. She catches his eye and almost instantly he decides that she will be his and grooms her to feed his needs. If it were not for his intervention she would have ended up in jail. He saves her but this of course has its price

"You are mine he tells her, from now on you will do as I instruct you."

She is fifteen when he tells her this and 17 when he reveals what he is, she responds by telling him that she loves him....he doesn't touch her sexually until she is 21 despite her tempting him badly to do so.

Jenny is strong willed.

Now that is stolen from the book.:D

I may change up the senerio when I chat with my co-writer.

I think the story will begin there, we assume she is by then trained to a certain degree.

It would be very easy for him to go too far with her, he gives her a safe word for her own protection, but holds himself in check , when he needs more he turns to his friend who as a masochistic male who can and does take the full onslaught of his dark passion.

The priest loves Jenny. She adores him, and comes to adore the pain he gives her. In some ways she feels that it is more intimate than sex.

They of course can never be seen in public she visits him at night only where she wears his collar, and when they frequent a private S&M club he owns and is the top Dominant in the city.( His friend Christian manages it, friend is a switch but only the priest knows this)

I want to explore their interactions in depth, I want to explore the sadism, what leads to their lovemaking, nothing bared, even blood play.

This story will be dark, it is a twisted love story. She is his submissive he owns her body and soul.

In this story she is not a masochist. Pain is the foreplay necessary in order for them to progress to erotic love making ...think. mine (I can share the video)

Jenny comes to understand the intimacy of pain and adores the closeness it brings her to the man she loves. I want to explore that love / intimacy/ pain dynamic.

I am looking for a special cowriter who can do justice to this. Not sadism for sadisms sake. I do not see a priest who backhands Jenny or fists her in the face. It is not brutal.

His sexual arousal literally is dependent on her pain to even attain his erection. It is tempered when he is with Jenny. It becomes erotic,sensual, excruciating. I want to bring the pain- pleasure component alive if that makes sense?

Scenes juxtaposed with those of him and Christian perhaps?

Those are my ideas right now. I am in the middle a rough draft of a first post which I need a co- writers input to finalize.

My priest will be older I think 40' s I think.

( i could also write Christain I think if it helps.


Jenny

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Lovely idea, Yeishia. I can't wait to read it.:)
 
Lovely idea, Yeishia. I can't wait to read it.:)

Thank you Veroe.

It may never come to fruition I fear.

I need a very descriptive writer who can bring the story to life. Rather than simply write the pain, love and emotion I want it to be brought to life, experienced, felt on a deep visceral level.

Not many are left here on Lit ... I fear that I might have to cast a wider net but one never knows. :):rose:
 
Slips into her thread spending a lovely morning reading it from beginning to end

I had come to put it in order but now was wondering if I should simply begin it again.

It was like a meandering road filled wit memories when I wanted it to read more like a catalogue of my stories and ideas.

Mmmmmmm?

Well rome wasnt built in a day and this did not have to be started right now I guessed. :)
 
I was so excited today I found an old thread which I’d never added here.

Bliss Gallery.

I was trying to decide if I should simply start it over when I realized my brain was empty.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=753536

I have no clue how to do this or even upload a picture from my phone..

The first new collection was to be called

Lost or forgotten

Very apropos I guess lol ...

I have lost huge chunks of my memory it’s very frustrating at times.:eek:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top