lit79.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 537
last one.
smaller set to start soon...

Attachments

• lit81.jpg
    lit81.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 402
Nice end to the set, looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next time. :)

good morning amazing woman.i have seen your thread just now.you are a real woman with wonderful big natural hanging tits.oh, how I would love to press my face between those killer boobs.love also your smooth belly and your big ass.would like to masturbate while looking on your pics,but cannot,because I am on a business trip and as usual my lovely big wife-you look like a younger version of her- has locked my dick in my chastity belt.when I am back home.hope she lets me out,after I have caressed her body over and overall.other as yours her pussy is not shaved.she has a very big black bush.normally after a trip she allows me to masturbate in front of her and to come over her bush.than i'm ordert to lick it clean.i will think of you by that

Experimental

Here are some old pictures that I've been playing with.
I have been inspired by the jiggery pokery of Sleeping Beauty and Lily73.
I am having an experiment with playing with some light and colour.
There will be no consistency to this set.
I'm just playing.
Some pics just might look odd!
If you want to tell me I'm cute, that's lovely and thank you.
But if you want to give some constructive crit on how I can improve my photoshopping (although I'm using GIMP) I'd be most grateful.
xxx

Attachments

• lit101.jpg
    lit101.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 239
I'm just playing.
But if you want to give some constructive crit on how I can improve my photoshopping (although I'm using GIMP) I'd be most grateful.
xxx

probably would try to keep the color closer to actual skin tone. of course, what do i know? at an earlier job of mine we would have meetings and a dinner once a month. they asked the meeting organizer how everything was, and he said the vegetables were a little undercooked. the hostess replied that they were supposed to be like that, whereupon the other guy said, "Then they were just fine..."

so do anything you like. don't know all that much about gimp except it does .gifs...

I'm just playing.
xxx

Stunning body :)

Can you tell what's going on yet?
I need to break out that gif tutorial soon...

Attachments

• lit102.jpg
    lit102.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 146
Not much of a Photoshop or GIMP expert, so I'll just have to say that you look really cute, and I'm curious as to what you're doing with those clothespins. ;)

Back