Throat Slut For Dominant Owner, 23/F

I want to lay on my back, head hung over the beds edge, and take cock down my throat until my face is a soaked mess :)
 
I want to lay on my back, head hung over the beds edge, and take cock down my throat until my face is a soaked mess :)

Now that is what I call waking up in a great mood!

I would stand over you and push my dick down your throat holding onto your neck and face fuck you until you drained my balls of all of my cum
 
knowing how much you love cum I may invite some male friends over to feed your need all day long
 
I have not cum for days and I just know that I have a good load of hot cream for you but I will use your mouth as I wish
 
not just one day you little cum loving slut, I would tie you to the bed and feed you nothing but my cum and some water all weekend long
 
I want to lie you on the table with your head hanging off the side and force feed you my thick hard cock! Stuffing it deep in your throat so my balls hit your face.... twisting your nipples and you take it all.
 
may be, I will help you to guide it into your mouth!!

Grab my hard cock and guide it to her mouth..... you can rub my balls while she takes my cock down her throat. I would love to rub your pussy and suck on your nipples as I stuff my cock into her mouth... feeling her take all of me.....
 
Sharing?

I hope you girls are going to be good and share this torrent of cum that's heading your way?

Or are we going to have to take turns with you instead?
 
lovely.

Any dominant men up for owning me online, and using me as their personal cum swallower in cyber play? I need regular hard, degrading throat fucks with bondage, obedience lessons, and the filthier and messier the better. Searching for the right articulate, dominant man.

I would love to bend you over and just take your throat. I'd keep you naked and feed you a stream of cum from all of my friends all week long. You'd get nothing but hot cum too live off of.
 
Back
Top