Issues with Submissions not showing up

Thecorrupted

Virgin
Joined
May 9, 2016
Posts
7
Hello,

I'm really new here and only recently had my submission approved (Yay!). Please let me know if this is the wrong format (or feel free to move it), my submission is not showing up on my main page. I do see that it was accepted and people are viewing it, but when you go to my page specifically - there's nothing there. I was curious if this is a known issue that I am missing, or if I need to report it somewhere? Thanks for your help!
 
The site is cached, so it's nothing unusual for some pages not to update immediately. That said, I've never seen a new submission not show up on the submissions page within a couple of hours.

If your submission page hasn't updated by the morning, you'll probably need to send a PM to Laurel. http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=7

In the meantime, you're not losing anything, because the story is present and visible everywhere else it should be. Because it's your first story, your personal submission list is probably the last place likely to attract readers.
 
Yes, I had the issue last week. My entry was dropped entirely and then didn't register on my page when I reported it and it got put on the New list. I was later told that I'm not the only one who had that problem. And then it developed another problem--the total entries not ticking up on my submissions page. That was adjusted, but it's now happened again with today's submission. I've reported it but nothing has happened yet. So, it could be there are problems across the board on the author submissions page. I suggest everyone take a look at whether the number changes when they have a story posted. I can see it in my case, because the number has been correct on the "top ten prolific authors" page, but most folks aren't on the list.
 
Back
Top