Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love having my nipples sucked and played with. I bet I could cum just from that, though no one has tried it yet. My nipples grow hard pretty easily. Having my nipples sucked while being fingered is hands down the best feeling ever.

I'd love to fall asleep every night with my nipples sore from being sucked on....

Challenge accepted.

Watching your panties drop is fantastic.
I just wish I was there in person to kiss up those beautiful legs
to find your sweet ass... give that a kiss too.

The boobies ain't bad either. ;):D:kiss:

I'm warning you...I might make you suck on my tits all night long

You make that sound like it should be a punishment , it would be pure bliss to be able to that.:kiss:

Lovely pictures. I wish I was younger and living in NYC to be in consideration for being your lover. :rose:

I love having my nipples sucked and played with. I bet I could cum just from that, though no one has tried it yet. My nipples grow hard pretty easily. Having my nipples sucked while being fingered is hands down the best feeling ever.

I'd love to fall asleep every night with my nipples sore from being sucked on....

where have you been all my life ?....:heart:

down the rabbit hole...

thanks everyone for telling me about how your day went. I miss simple things like that. I miss laying on a man's chest and feeling the reverberation of his words. It has been a quiet evening for me, which I am very glad about since my day felt very long. I almost forgot to take a lunch break today. Tonight I plan on catching up on some reading and browsing pretty lingerie online that I will never buy haha. A girl can dream...
I would spoil such a lovely body in the finest of lingerie
If I were your lover

g-spot works best for me with someone :)

My clit is ultra sensitive and most guys don't like to or just don't know how to be gentle

I would like to take that challenge and give it some real gentle attention - slow, careful and very long lasting

down the rabbit hole...

thanks everyone for telling me about how your day went. I miss simple things like that. I miss laying on a man's chest and feeling the reverberation of his words. It has been a quiet evening for me, which I am very glad about since my day felt very long. I almost forgot to take a lunch break today. Tonight I plan on catching up on some reading and browsing pretty lingerie online that I will never buy haha. A girl can dream...

Such a Lovely Lady, great Legs .. Boobs are fantastic .. a Great Tease ;) .. Wish
I was in NYC .. Damn the Luck .. :kiss: :kiss:

Very nice teasing pics baby, nibbling and sucking on your sensitive nipples all night to the sounds of your moans sounds wonderful. But there are other places I can lick and nibble all night that would create even more moans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back