The sleepover

I feel Lauren climb off of me and lay down next to us. Hearing what you say I slip my tongue inside of you tongue fucking my own sister's pussy. I feel Amy climb on top of me grabbing my cock and starting to slide down it. "Your brother is so fucking big!" She says looking at you.
"Oh fuck Matt You're so good with your tongue, I can't wait to feel your cock inside me." I say as I feel your tongue go deep in my pussy. The sensation is so amazing and indescribable. Amy on the other hand is riding you at a nice pace enjoying your thick cock inside her. "Isn't it the best cock you've ever had?" Lauren sad while playing with her own pussy watching us enjoy you
 
"Fuck yes it is!" Amy moaned while my cock was deep inside her tight young pussy. "April you better share this cock more than just tonight, I'm gonna be addicted to this dick." She said grinding on me while I'm deep inside of her. Lauren grabs my hand and places it on her caramel flesh. I start caressing her perky tits, my other hand on Amy's bouncing tits.
 
"I'll share alright. I just hope Matt will be willing to to do this again." I say as I keep riding you. "How's that cock feeling inside you Amy?" Lauren asks as she places one of her hands on my tit and continues to play with herself with the other.
 
"Fuck yeah I'd be willing to do this again!" I say against your pussy. I was addicted to the incestuous taste of your cunt. Lapping up your juices with my tongue. Groaning out against it as Amy bounces up and down my pole, her tight pussy gripping my cock so tightly.
 
"Oh god Matt I'm so close. Please keep tongue fuck me big brother." I say as I ride your face I bit faster. I can hear Amy moaning a bit louder and riding you faster. "Oh fuck your cock feels amazing Matt." Amy says as she keeps riding you.
 
I keep tongue fucking you, occasionally teasing your clit with the tip of my tongue. Working my hips with Amy I'm thrusting my cock so deep inside of her tight cunt. The room filled with sounds and smells of our foursome. My body glistening with sweat beneath you two.
 
"I'm so close Matt fuck I'm gonna cum." Amy says while riding you faster. Lauren gets up and starts sucking her tits and rubbing her clit. I hear any moaning out louder. "Oh fuck yes!"
 
Amy came hard on my cock, I felt her pussy grow even tighter as she orgasmed. After a few minutes she climbed off my cock it was soaked with her juices. Her and Lauren giggle and stroke my huge cock. "I think it's time for the main event, to watch this cock slide into your sisters pussy." Lauren says and bites her lip. They move you so you are laying on your back with legs spread. I move over to you and they guide my cock into your tiny fuck hole. "Nice and slow savor this moment you first enter your sister." Amy says. Both girls looking over my shoulders. Their tits pressed against my back.
 
I can't believe this is happening right now. I watch as you slide your cock against my pussy. I moan out. I move my hips eager to feel all if you inside me. I feel you slowly put your cook in slowly. "Holy fuck Matt this feels so fucking good big brother." I say as I grab you trying to get you to go deeper
 
I was in heaven! I was slowly inching deeper and deeper into your tight wet pussy. Lauren and Amy running their hands over my body kissing my neck and whispering naughty things into my ears. I watch as inch after inch of my fat cock disappear inside of you. "I can't believe we are actually having sex April!"
 
"Oh Matt this is so wrong but I love it."I saw as I dig my nails deep in your chest. "I want you to give me the best fuck of your life and I want one of the girls to record it." I say completely turned on now
 
Both of your friends hurried and grabbed their phones both eager to record the erotic incest scene unfolding in front of them. One girl coming up to me rubbing my cock when I pulled out of your pussy. "Such a big fucking cock.." She said before kissing me deeply. One hand on your hips the other on her ass.
 
My other friend sucks my juices off your cock then they both slide your cock in my pussy again. "This is going to be an amazing video!" I hear them say while I continue to ride your cock. I open my eyes and I see Amy recording while Lauren comes near me and starts playing with my tits. "These are so sexy I wish I had a set of tits like yours." Age says while she rubs them
 
"I love my sister's tits." I say leaning up and starting to suck on the one breast that wasn't being played with. Swirling my tongue around your hard nipple then taking a mouthful of your tit and sucking on it. Reaching over to rub Amy's pussy while she films. Pointing the camera down to show my fingers inside of her before focusing the camera back on your pussy swallowing my cock.
 
"This is the naughtiest thing I've ever filmed. I never thought I'd ever see the day two siblings would be fucking and I'd be able to participate and watch." Amy says. Lauren hums against my tit agree with what Amy said. I slow down on your cock a little I want to enjoy the feeling as long as possible. I reach over to Amy's tits and start massaging them.
 
Amy pushed me back down onto the bed. "Let's put that tongue to good use." She says as she straddles my face and I happily start to lick her young wet pussy. Groaning as you slow down on my cock. Both of us enjoying the amazing sensation of you slowly sliding up and down my huge fuck stick.
 
May I come in - ask a bystander and a very long term friend
 
"Oh Matt! You're so good with your tongue that's probably why all the girls at school want you." Amy says as she starts to feel your tongue hit all the right spots. Lauren jeeps sucking on my tit. I go ahead and reach over and play with her clit and immidately hear her moan out in pleasure
 
I love being used by three sexy girls. Mainly love the fact that the tightest pussy ever was wrapped around my Cock and that it belonged to my little sister. Pussy juices running down my face as I tongue fucked Amy. My tongue wiggling inside her pink hole. Lauren grabs my hand bringing it to her pussy. I start fingering her. My other hand on your ass while you ride me.
 
"Are you enjoying the view big brother? Are you happy you're fucking three teen girls, one of them being me, your sister?" I ask as I ride you a bit faster. I can hear Amy's moans as you continue to eat her. Her facial expressions show pure lust. "I want you to slap my ass, please Matt? I love when it gets smacked turns me on even more please big brother?" I say looking at him with a pleading expression.
 
I gladly give your ass a slap feeling it jiggle once my hand comes into contact with it. "I fucking love this. I'm in heaven!" I say. Lauren crawls over and starts making out with Amy their bodies pressed firmly together and Lauren straddles my face too. I now have two teen pussies to feast on while my sister rides my cock with her tight little incestuous pussy.
 
I can't believe my friends are so okay with me having sex with my own brother. What surprised me even more is that they joined in on all the fun. Watching them make out while you're eating them out is such a hot scene. "I'm gonna cum on your big hard dick Matt." I moan out as I feel you slap my ass again.
 
I'm enjoying the feast of young teen pussy I am having right now. Switching back and forth between Amy and Lauren's ebony pussy. I slap your ass again feeling your pussy tighten around my cock and you coat my rod with your cum. I keep fucking you wanting to see how many times I could make you cum.
 
Fuck you're the best fuck I've ever had. I have never had a guy fuck me this good and the fact that my big brother is fucking me makes it so much better. "Oh fuck yes Matt! Don't stop!" I say after cumming. I want you to cum deep inside me I'm hoping you'll agree to it when I ask
 
My hands gripped your big ass and I started thrusting as hard and fast as I could. My body glistening with sweat as I lay beneath you three teens. Your pussy felt so good wrapped around my cock. The way your slick inner walks felt gliding along my shaft brought me so much pleasure. I was swallowing so much of your friend's pussy juices and I savored every drop I tasted.
 
Back
Top