The school nurse and her young lover

I look at her admiringly. She is so confident and take control kind of person. She makes me feel secure.
 
"After breakfast I show you to your room now from now on this your room once we get your stuff in here it will look a lot less boring and drab."

"Now why don't you make yourself at home while I finish the breakfast dishes."
 
"Thank you so much. Can I go lie down on the couch? I am so tired after the nice warm bath and sponge you gave me."
 
"Of course you can lay down on the couch."

Maria turned and finished the breakfast dishes after checking Timmy she cleaned up the driveway and swept the porch then she put down some Salt so that the ice would melt and not cause a tripping disaster.
 
I lay on the couch and close my eyes and drift off to sleep, with a vision of Maria's beautiful face hovering over me.
 
After working outside for awhile Maria came inside of the house and put her gloves coat and winter boots away then she went into the kitchen and had a cup of coffee. By the time she finished the coffee it was lunch time. "Timmy I don't want to wake you but its lunch time what do you want to eat?"
 
I open my eyes and start to sit up. But it takes a little time to get accustomed to my surroundings. Seeing Maria, I give a sigh and lay back down.
"Can I sleep a little longer? I ate so much before, I am not hungry. Can I ask you to sit by me"
 
Of course you can sleep a little longer then I sit down on the couch next to you and use the blanket to cover up. So what do you think of your new home?"
 
"Oh, I love it. And I love you" I say without realizing what I said.

I try and cover it up "Ummm, I mean, I mean...." I stutter and look down at my feet.
 
"I'm glad you love it and its alright if you tell me you love me then I give you a gentle hug making not to squeeze to tightly because of your bruises."
 
She is so nice, I think. Her breasts feel so good pressed against my body that I don't want to break the hug. I press agaist her and feel her nipples against my body.
 
When Maria sense's that Timmy is enjoying the Hug she hugs a little tighter but not to tight " I love you Timmy."
 
I feel myself getting aroused, so let Maria go to ensure she does not notice it. I lean back and close my eyes, a whirlwind of thoughts going through my mind.
 
"Not really, Maria", I say. "It is not pain, but I have very confusing thoughts"
 
"Well then talk to me I am a great listener and I have a great deal of wisdom".
 
Maria tenderly placed her hands onto Timmy's handsome face and she said to him. "Just tell me you will feel better after you get it out of your system you won't upset me in anyway shape or form."
 
I want to tell her, but I worry she will be offended. I have no right to be having these thoughts, especially since she has been nice to me. But I have to tell her.

"Ummmm.....I find you very attractive Maria. So much so that I have bad thoughts about you" I say looking down and not at her.
 
Maria looked at Timmy and she said to this sweet young man "What kind of thoughts? are they sexual thoughts? do you find me sexually attractive?
 
"Oh that's alright all men have sexual thoughts and feelings and what your experiencing is perfectly normal you should not feel ashamed of these thoughts and feelings."
 
"Did your parents tell you that?"

"Because if they did that is wrong your a man and like all young men you have sexual feelings and desires and they are perfectly natural there is nothing sinful or evil about these feelings at all."
 
"Yes, but they are about you. I want to do such terrible sexual things to you."
 
Back
Top