The school nurse and her young lover

M

maria1966

Guest
Looking for a male to play my lover the sex comes slowly

Maria Morgan

Age: 57

Brown hair

Brown eyes

Height 5 feet 8 inches

Breast size: Natural 36B

Very Cold January morning High School nurse Maria Morgan is in her kitchen eating breakfast when she hears a noise on her porch.

So she goes to the front door and see's awful sight 19 year old Timmy parker a former student at the high school were she works, is on her porch covered in several layers of winter clothing and shaking violently.

"Oh my fucking god Timmy!

she helps him inside of her house and removes his heavy coat gloves and hat then she gives him a cup of hot chocolate to help warm up his very cold body.

as she is examining his body for signs of frostbite she notices several heavy bruises on his body

"Timmy did your father beat you up again? because if he did I'm calling the police and having him arrested."
 
"Timmy you don't have to lie to protect him I can see the brass knuckles marks on your face."

"Now can I make you some breakfast? you look really hungry and when your done eating you can use the shower to get warmed up."
 
"Thanks Mrs. Morgan. Please don't do anything about my Dad. He is having a bad time after my mother left him. And thank you for the offer. I am cold, so a shower will do me good. Can you give me a towel please."
 
Maria got Timmy a towel a wash cloth and some soap "Here you go Timmy enjoy your shower. and I will wash your clothes for you."
 
I step in the bathroom and remove my clothes. The door is not fully closed so I throw my cold damp clothes outside and step into the shower. Turning on the hot water makes my bruises ache. I cry out in pain.
 
Maria quickly gathered Timmy's wet clothes and put them into the laundry basket and prepared to sort them. When she heard Timmy cry out in terrible pain she raced to the bathroom then she helped him sit down into the bath tub.

"Timmy I am going to give you a sponge bath I know that this might embarrass you but I need to warm your body up."

Maria grabbed the soap and the wash cloth and proceeded to carefully wash Timmy's bruised covered body.
 
I was in so much pain, but Mrs. Morgan hands felt so comforting and warm as they rubbed soap on my bruises. With the pain I forgot I was naked and sat down in the tub.
"Won't you get wet giving me a sponge bath in the tub Mrs. Morgan" I ask.
 
"No not at all during the course of my nursing career I have given hundreds and hundreds of sponge baths and I have developed a few tricks so that I don't get wet."

Maria washed the young man's body tenderly she had to be very careful so that she did make the bruises worse or cause Timmy more pain and misery.
 
I felt her hand rub my wounds, and as the pain subsided, I realized my cock was totally exposed to Mrs. Morgan. I tried to cover my embarrassment by putting my hand over my cock.
 
When Maria saw Timmy's erect cock she quickly ignored the erection then she resumed bathing him. "Now I'm all finished don't you feel better now?"

Then she lifted him out of the bath tub laid him on the floor grabbed a dry towel and proceeded to dry him off.
 
I close my eyes and allow her to dry me. I take my hands off my cock and pretend to ignore that it is hard.
 
"Now your all dried off I have some extra clothes you can wear until I can sneak over to your house and retrieve some of your stuff. Are you sure your not hungry I am a excellent cook."
 
"No, no. Don't go over to my house. My Dad will get mad. Please stay here with me. I will wear whatever clothes you have here."
 
When Maria saw the look of terrible fear in Timmy's eyes she said reassuring "Ok I won't leave you here I hope this stuff fits your body".

Then she left the bathroom so Timmy could get dressed privately then she went into the kitchen and took a good at his wheelchair and when she saw how badly damaged it was.

Maria grabbed her Leatherman tool and proceed to repair it she also cleaned it up as thoroughly as possible.
 
I was so glad she left me alone. I know she is about the age of my mother, but she looks so good and I do not want her to know I get sexually aroused by her. And she is so nice to me too.

I wear the shorts that she has left for me, but I have no underwear. I pull on the oversized tshirt and go into the kitchen, where there is a lovely smell of bacon frying.
 
"Make yourself comfortable at the table Timmy I'm making bacon eggs toast homemade biscuits oatmeal orange juice and coffee."
 
I have never had such a nice breakfast. "Thanks Mrs. Morgan. You are really nice to me. I wish there was something I coud do for you in return," I say after finishing each piece of bacon and wiping out the last bit of eggs.
 
"You don't have to repay me and I'm glad your enjoying your breakfast and you don't have to call me Mrs. Morgan anymore unless you want that is. also every meal that I cook for you will be nice I pride myself on being an excellent cook"
 
"Can I call you Maria? And yes, you are a great cook Maria. I wish I could say here always."
 
"Yes of course you can call me Maria and you know what I have an extra room here why don't you move in with me.
 
"Oh, can I? That will be great. You tell my Dad I have moved in here. He will not argue with you."
 
"Yes you can move in with me and don't worry about your dad I will talk to him and I will remove your possessions from his house for you." Then they resumed eating their breakfast.
 
Back
Top