Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY EASTER DADDYS & LITTLES!!!!:D

tumblr_m6z42gy0aL1qg3pfuo1_400.gif

Baby, best be hiding that sweet tea, that is my second addiction, right behind chocolate. (food wise) That ass wiggle is turning into my main addiction now, with a wiggle and touch, lingering all to often.
Love sea salt and kosher salt, staple that will always be in my kitchen.
I think I need to bend over and grab something from the bottom shelf right where you are, with a peek and a peck as I bend down. :kiss:

All the chores I can do complete, I smile at Peaches and her Daddy, hang my apron up and totter out to the Great Room to see if their might be some company there ;-)

All the chores I can do complete, I smile at Peaches and her Daddy, hang my apron up and totter out to the Great Room to see if their might be some company there ;-)

OK, please join us in the kitchen anytime. Don't forget your wine, you were a great little helper. I thank you. :rose:

Baby, best be hiding that sweet tea, that is my second addiction, right behind chocolate. (food wise) That ass wiggle is turning into my main addiction now, with a wiggle and touch, lingering all to often.
Love sea salt and kosher salt, staple that will always be in my kitchen.
I think I need to bend over and grab something from the bottom shelf right where you are, with a peek and a peck as I bend down. :kiss:

(Pouring Daddy a goblet of sweet tea with ice, garnishing with a fresh slice of lemon and handing it to him with my back turned, skirt lifted for a not so surreptitious lingering pat - giggling as I bend to get the toasted almond slivers out of the oven and to start the sourdough and whole wheat rolls browning. Setting out the butter and other dishes of condiments for those who want to make mini-sandwiches. A tray of sliced cheeses to one side of the sliced ham. An assortment of pickles, sliced and whole, along with garlic stuffed Greek and black Sicilian olives go onto the buffet. Hot steaming pans of potatoes, their cheesy, buttery sauces still bubbling, go onto the chafing trays and the green beans get tossed with butter and almonds.) "Am I forgetting anything, Daddy?"

(Winking at OK and mouthing a silent 'thank you'!):heart:

(Pouring Daddy a goblet of sweet tea with ice, garnishing with a fresh slice of lemon and handing it to him with my back turned, skirt lifted for a not so surreptitious lingering pat - giggling as I bend to get the toasted almond slivers out of the oven and to start the sourdough and whole wheat rolls browning. Setting out the butter and other dishes of condiments for those who want to make mini-sandwiches. A tray of sliced cheeses to one side of the sliced ham. An assortment of pickles, sliced and whole, along with garlic stuffed Greek and black Sicilian olives go onto the buffet. Hot steaming pans of potatoes, their cheesy, buttery sauces still bubbling, go onto the chafing trays and the green beans get tossed with butter and almonds.) "Am I forgetting anything, Daddy?"

(Winking at OK and mouthing a silent 'thank you'!):heart:

Not at all my sweet peach, I think I can retire safely and let you run the kitchen. ;)
Gotta love my baby girls wiggle, giggle and flip. *letting my hands linger on her butt as we sneak in a kiss
:rose:

Happy Easter

Thanks to all for the warm welcome to the thread. I also appreciate the input and comments to my questions. I look forward to contributing, playing and learning. Have a great week.

Oo yea.. love the cotton tail!

Not at all my sweet peach, I think I can retire safely and let you run the kitchen. ;)
Gotta love my baby girls wiggle, giggle and flip. *letting my hands linger on her butt as we sneak in a kiss

"Nonsense Daddy - you do all the really hard, creative work, I just help with the fetchin' and totin' and garnishin'......and wiggling:devil:" (Snuggling closer to Daddy - appreciating the warmth of his hands lingering and the sweet tea/Crown taste of his kiss)

"Nonsense Daddy - you do all the really hard, creative work, I just help with the fetchin' and totin' and garnishin'......and wiggling:devil:" (Snuggling closer to Daddy - appreciating the warmth of his hands lingering and the sweet tea/Crown taste of his kiss)

mmmm, snuggle your back into my arms baby, let my arms wrap around and hold your, so nice you feel against my body.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome to the thread. I also appreciate the input and comments to my questions. I look forward to contributing, playing and learning. Have a great week.

Oo yea.. love the cotton tail!

Pull up a chair for supper ;-) we put on quite the spread

Welcome!

**(Winking at OK and mouthing a silent 'thank you'!)**
:rose: no worries, Sis I know when three is no longer company

**OK, please join us in the kitchen anytime. Don't forget your wine, you were a great little helper. I thank you. **

Not being silly, I am taking the rest of the carafe with me LOL

Enjoy, the both of you. Now to find someone in the house to chat with

Pull up a chair for supper ;-) we put on quite the spread

Welcome!

**(Winking at OK and mouthing a silent 'thank you'!)**
:rose: no worries, Sis I know when three is no longer company

**OK, please join us in the kitchen anytime. Don't forget your wine, you were a great little helper. I thank you. **

Not being silly, I am taking the rest of the carafe with me LOL

Enjoy, the both of you. Now to find someone in the house to chat with

Some daddy is gonna be happy to find you. :rose:

mmmm, snuggle your back into my arms baby, let my arms wrap around and hold your, so nice you feel against my body.

(Cuddling up - wiggling my backside deep into your lap, undisturbed by the bumpy spot - leaning back against you and raising my apron and skirt to cover your hands):kiss:

Wanders in, the previous days papers tucked unread under his arm, calling out cheerfully ''Good morning Littles and Daddies''.

Looks round at the spotless welcoming tidiness of the empty room unable to believe that this was the scene of an Easter party only hours before (And fumes inwardly that he was to tired to attend.)
Whistling absentmindedly, every note off key. prepares a tray, two mugs, milk and sweeteners and knowing ST will not mind puts on a brew of Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee, then sits down thinking and smiling to himself, putting the comic secions of the papers to one side by the vacant chair next to him.

Ahhhh....and then there is Monday! I need to get back here as soon as life settles down a bit. Looks like Easter dinner was great here. *going through the fridge for leftovers to make a ham and Swiss on rye.*
Good morning/evening to all the little girls and Daddies!
Keri and Cookie, you are my sweet little girls and I love you to pieces. I am a very lucky Daddy indeed. Hope you had fun playing games quietly in Keri's room while Daddy was busy!
Peaches you are so wonderful to help out where I wish I could. You are truly a FGM!
TT you are a very caring little girl and it's not a surprise at all that you were promoted to full time!
Chargergirl, nice to see you drop in and thanks for your keen eye in helping keep the thread a happy one and free of knuckleheads!

Morning Daddies and Littles ;-)
Sniffing the air ... there is coffee!! DaddyStan ... plenty of leftovers, but mind the crumbs or Peaches will have our hide!
Glancing about the room ... spying a tray, a chair, thoughtfully placed comics ...

Gives OK a good morning smile and says ''How about filling me in on this party last night, did everyone have a good time?''

Gives OK a good morning smile and says ''How about filling me in on this party last night, did everyone have a good time?''

I do believe they did, Daddy HS ;-) There was so much amazing food and laughter ... and a few empty chairs of dearly missed members of the household. I helped in the kitchen a bit, even. Daddy ST did not run me out with a broom.

*sipping my coffee and trying to read my funnies ... and more than distracted*

I do believe they did, Daddy HS ;-) There was so much amazing food and laughter ... and a few empty chairs of dearly missed members of the household. I helped in the kitchen a bit, even. Daddy ST did not run me out with a broom.

"Morning!" (Slipping through the room to grab two mugs of coffee - one black and one with French vanilla - sipping gratefully and kissing OK on the cheek) "You helped more than a bit!" (Sneaking a peak at the comics but knowing there's no time - heading back to my room to get ready for work and leave a cup of coffee for Daddy by the bed)

"Good Morning to all the beautiful Baby Girls and to the Daddies who love them. Enjoy your Monday holiday if you have one! :heart: and (((hugs))) to all!"

Good Monday morning, hope everyone slept great.
*sipping my coffee that my sweet peach left*
Gotta love a Monday that is a day off. :D

Good to see another Okie who enjoys the Lit offerings! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back