The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate scientists.

I consider myself a social retard, but compared to this guys I'm like the prom queen.

They can't even function socially, and everything has to be governed by laws. If people don't follow them laws the system is compromised, they go neurotic and have a break down or something.

Scientists, don't you know, you are the outliers. Yes that is statistics speak, not universal laws speak.

Houston, the turkey is in the oven.

Looks like it could use a little attention there, Keroin.

saturn5.jpg

Looks like it could use a little attention there, Keroin.

saturn5.jpg

LOL. Well the bird turned out fine. The stuffing...not so much. I could have entered it into "The World's Wettest Stuffing" contest. Thankfully, L is used to living with the culinarily challenged and he just fried it up until it was crispy.

I should really stick to the dishes I am good at, like takeout pizza.

LOL. Well the bird turned out fine. The stuffing...not so much. I could have entered it into "The World's Wettest Stuffing" contest. Thankfully, L is used to living with the culinarily challenged and he just fried it up until it was crispy.

I should really stick to the dishes I am good at, like takeout pizza.

Practice makes perfect, luv, and cooking is always an oral adventure - no matter how much practice one has.
:rose:

I hate scientists.

I consider myself a social retard, but compared to this guys I'm like the prom queen.

They can't even function socially, and everything has to be governed by laws. If people don't follow them laws the system is compromised, they go neurotic and have a break down or something.

Scientists, don't you know, you are the outliers. Yes that is statistics speak, not universal laws speak.

This is funny. I just watched the old "V - The Visitors" series, where they arrested all the scientists...

Getting soft, eh?

Maybe. No idea. I lack cute 19 year olds for a test, so I can't tell if I just have trouble topping her or if this is a general problem now. Maybe I'm turning into a Daddy dom *yikes*

I guess, as long as I still want to fuck them, everything is okay..

Practice makes perfect, luv, and cooking is always an oral adventure - no matter how much practice one has.
:rose:

Well, the problem is I'm not so keen on the "practice" part. Good thing I have a hubby who loves to cook and is very good at it.

When people ask me if I cook I tell them, "I make a really good reservation." ;)

Well, the problem is I'm not so keen on the "practice" part. Good thing I have a hubby who loves to cook and is very good at it.

When people ask me if I cook I tell them, "I make a really good reservation." ;)

Hey, 90% of a good meal is the prep work so you're all set! :D

I got a hood piercing today. I love it. It's pretty.

Really? Like a clit hood piercing?

Did it hurt? Is it hard to take care of? What's it like when you wipe? How long to you have to let it heal before you can play with your clit? Did it hurt?

All this talk of piercing...now I know how ITW feels when we talk about bodily fluids. Ick.

A needle in the body from somebody competent doesn't hurt. Sit still and breathe and its fine.

I guess wearing lace is out of the question now. Sharp tugs on semi-healed piercing wounds are way worse than the needle itself :(

Last edited:
it stung for a second - I jumped but he held me down a bit, said everyone does that. Nothing compared to my nipples, that was painful.

It's not bleeding or anything. I am blotting, gently blotting, until I get used to the idea.

Healing - no penis sex for a few weeks, but I won't be getting that until the evening of Nov. 24, after children have been drugged, her, sung to sleep.

I asked how soon I could play with Mr. Hitachi and he said "when it doesn't hurt" LOL

Not much of a body mod kind of gal?

Zip, zero, zilch. I don't even wear jewelry, not even a wedding ring. My sister dragged me to get my ears pierced when I was 13, I hated it. I let them grow back over. I like my body as is and needles of any sort make me want to faint.

When I went to my new dentist and had to fill out the patient info forms I wrote at the top, in big letters, with several stars and underlines: "I AM AFRAID OF NEEDLES"

He was gentle. :)

Zip, zero, zilch. I don't even wear jewelry, not even a wedding ring. My sister dragged me to get my ears pierced when I was 13, I hated it. I let them grow back over. I like my body as is and needles of any sort make me want to faint.

When I went to my new dentist and had to fill out the patient info forms I wrote at the top, in big letters, with several stars and underlines: "I AM AFRAID OF NEEDLES"

He was gentle. :)

I'm afraid of needles at the dentist, but nowhere else :) I have 5 holes in my ears but I just leave the studs/rings in unless we're going somewhere special when I put more dressy ones in. I had a belly piercing for 18 months but it migrated out and I haven't bothered getting another.

I wear wedding/engagement rings, a silver lapis ring on the middle finger of my right hand (it was like it was made for me, I usually can't wear rings without them having to be modified for my slim fingers) and my padlock on a chain "collar". I hate bracelets, I hate them slipping up and down my arms.

Tattoos though - I love 'em! :D

Ohh, is that your kryptonite?

It's mine, too. I'm the kind of person who gets nitrous at the dentist in order to get the anesthesia. When I get blood drawn, which is a regular thing for we of the high-cholesterol clan, I lie down. Needles do more than make me want to faint: they make me afraid that I won't faint in time.

Ohh, is that your kryptonite?

Fraid so.

But don't tell anyone.

I remember when I had to get a tetanus shot after I got a horrible infection from a gag I did in this scungy back alley. The doc was like, "So you ran down an alley for half the night, flipped in the air and landed on the ground, wearing next to nothing and...you're afraid to get this needle?" Then he laughed...a lot.

ETA: L is even more chicken than me. Tee hee.

It's mine, too. I'm the kind of person who gets nitrous at the dentist in order to get the anesthesia. When I get blood drawn, which is a regular thing for we of the high-cholesterol clan, I lie down. Needles do more than make me want to faint: they make me afraid that I won't faint in time.

Ooo! I like nitrous! Yeah, I would love to be a blood donor but...*shudders*. My once-yearly thyroid test is about all I can take.

I'm afraid of needles at the dentist, but nowhere else :) I have 5 holes in my ears but I just leave the studs/rings in unless we're going somewhere special when I put more dressy ones in. I had a belly piercing for 18 months but it migrated out and I haven't bothered getting another.

I wear wedding/engagement rings, a silver lapis ring on the middle finger of my right hand (it was like it was made for me, I usually can't wear rings without them having to be modified for my slim fingers) and my padlock on a chain "collar". I hate bracelets, I hate them slipping up and down my arms.

Tattoos though - I love 'em! :D

See, just reading that makes me squirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back