Unexpected Love

He kissed her deeply as they kneeled in the shower. After she turned off the water, he stood up and reached for a towel. He wrapped it around her and toweled off her wonderful body. "We can go anywhere you want Kia." He kissed her and followed her out of the bathroom.
 
Kia smiled at the gentle act of him drying her off and she decided to do the same for him wiping his strong chest and then walking to the bedroom with him following. She kissed him deeply as they reached the room and she turned the lights on.
 
His eyes moved up and down her body as he followed her to her bedroom. Her ass was perfect and it maintained his gaze. When they got to her room and she turned on the light, he kissed her deeply as he pulled her close to him. Then, he laid her back on the bed and stood between her legs. Nick slid down to his knees and began to kiss and lick his way up her legs...his tongue slowly dragging along her inner thighs.
 
Kia gasped watching him fully knowing what he intended to do . She was excited on having him touch her that way since James had been the only one to try something like that with her. She blushed slightly her hips moving slowly and she was freshly waxed thanks to her maid of honor.
 
Nick slowly dragged his tongue across Kia's silky pussy lips. His hands slid under her tight ass and he began to caress and pull her tighter to his face. He licked her pussy in long, slow licks while making sure to maintain eye contact with her. Then, the tip of his tongue began searching for her button. When he found it, the tip of his tongue circled it slowly.
 
Kia gasped watching her lick her . It was the most sexy thing she had ever seen. He kept his eyes on her as he gave long slow lips to her pussy. " Mmm god" she moaned softly as he licked her clit circling his tongue around it.
 
Their eyes were locked together as he continued to circle her clit with the tip of her tongue. The, Nick started to flick Kia's clit with his tongue while his hands caressed her ass firmly. His fingers dug into her ass as he pulled Kia's pussy tight to his face. Nick began to lick her pussy in long, deliberate licks....tasting her....enjoying the feel of her silky lips on his tongue.
 
" Uhhh Nick!" Kia gasped gripping the sheets beneath her as he dined on her pussy. She bit her lip watching him and she wanted to pleasure him as well. She told him what she wanted amd he climbed on the bed pulling him on top of her then continuing.
 
Nick continued to feast on her wet pussy...licking, sucking, exploring..as he fed Kia his hard cock. He moaned as she took his cock into her hot mouth. As she took more of his cock, Nick slid his tongue deep into Kia's wet pussy. He started pistoning his tongue in and out of her silky pussy....deeper and deeper...faster and faster.
 
Kia moaned holding his hips against her mouth and took him in her throat. She groaned around his cock sending vibrations around his thick member. " Ohhh fuck Nick" she gasped loudly coming up for air.
 
Her moans on his cock were sending shock waves throughout Nick's body. The sensations that she generated made him tonguefuck her pussy faster and deeper..his tongue sliding in and out of her again and again...his hands pulling her tight to his face.
 
Kia moaned coming up for air stroking him. She was so close she felt like she was about to explode. " Ohhhh god... Nick ... mmmm" she moaned before taking his cock in her mouth again. She sucked him fast and deep wanting him to cum in her mouth.
 
Nick was getting so close. He wasn't sure whether she wanted him to cum in her mouth or not, but he was absolutely certain that he wanted Kia to cum all over his face. He continued to eat her pussy wildly....moaning against her silky, wet pussy....wanting her to cum all over his face.
 
" Uhhhh!" Kia moaned gripping the sheets and her legs clamping around his head softly as his body shook with a powerful orgasm. " IM CUMMING! She moaned and began sucking him for all it was worth taking him hard fast and deep in her throat.
 
Nick felt Kia's body shake and he continued to lick her silky pussy. He wanted to make sure that he got every last drop of her nectar. Kia's sucking and licking pushed Nick over the edge and he exploded...cumming so hard....as he moaned into Kia's pussy.
 
Kia moaned loudly swallowing his cum and licking his cock clean panting as she shook from the effects of her orgasm. He had a sweet but salty taste and she moaned loving it.
 
Nick made sure he did not miss a single drop of her cum. He continued to caress her ass as she cleaned his cock. "Oh Kia, that was incredible." He moved off of her and sat up in her bed looking at her. He reached out and caressed her cheek, and then he leaned in and kissed her softly.
 
Kia smiled kissing him back softly as they sat together on the bed sated. She grinned and said " Mmm you were amazing Nick" she said looking into his eyes and blushing slightly. She kissed him again and slowly climbed off the bed grinning. " We should get dressed if we ever want to get out of here" she said not wanting to tell him why she'd stopped. She was still a virgin and had intended to lose it on her wedding night but since that didn't happen she intended to wait till the time was special and right.
 
Nick was surprised by the sudden end to their encounter, but he was not disappointed. He watched Kia climb out of bed and he got out too....moving to get ready for Kia to take him home. He had a couple of afternoon appointments to get to.
 
Kia slipped into a dress that slightly hugged her body and a pair of heels deciding shed leave her hair down and brushed it . She saw Sean finishing up and smiled going for her purse so they could go.
 
Nick finished putting his clothes on and gathered up his wet t-shirt and boxers, and he followed Kia out of the house. She looked good in the dress and heels. Suddenly, Nick was looking at Kia in a different light. Kia drove him home, he kissed her cheek and thanked her for the ride. "Let me know if you still want to go to the movies." Then he kissed her softly on the lips before going inside to get ready for work.
 
Kia smiled dropping him off and heading to the farmers market and then her best friends house. She drove for about an hour spendin most of the day and then heading back home.
 
Nick had a busy afternoon....much busier than he had actually planned. He was in meeting after meeting and then had to go out and look at several different properties all over the city. When he finally finished early in the evening, he decided that he was going to head home instead of going back to his office.
 
Kia texted him when she layed in bed having settled in. She wrote " how was your day Nick?" She wrote having thought about him for some of the day. She hadnan amazing time with her new god baby.
 
Nick got home from work and undressed. He got into the shower to wash away the sweat of the hot day of running around. When he got out of the shower he toweled off and walked into the bedroom. He laid down on his bed and checked his phone. He saw he had a text from Kia. "I had a great day, thanks Kia. It was hectic, but it had a great start. How about you?"
 
Back
Top