Lestat's New Companion (Closed for celestialdragon)

raiguy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
18,986
Lestat paced the streets with a purpose. He couldn't believe Louis left him again. He would have forgiven him for attempting to take his life, and then running to Paris, but now to be left again. All Lestat wanted was a companion. He had created Louis for that purpose, and now that companion had decided to move on. He sighed, tired of the lonely traveling. Contrary to what Louis stated, he did in fact feel, and was in fact lonely.

He walked through the streets, not fully paying attention. He had already sated his thirst two days ago. He was not looking for a meal so much as moving through the city. The sun had just set, and Lestat knew the nightclubs would start and he could blend in with the crowd of people. He hadn't found anyone ever since reading what Louis had said. He knew what was going to happen after that, and had tried to distance himself from Louis. Still, he was lonely.

Without realizing it, a scent brought Lestat out of his contemplations, guiding him into a smaller nightclub. He could hear the dance music, surprised that it wasn't that over the top stuff most clubs played. He inhaled deeply, trying to pick up the scent, before sitting next to the door to figure out exactly who it was.
 
Katherine McKay entered her favorite nightclub and allowed herself to be swept away with the music and the sweet, burning alcohol she favored. The music wasn't over the top, and the whiskey and the rum was the good stuff at a really good price.

She sauntered to the bar first, her short blonde hair spiked, her green eyes sparkling. "Scotch, neat, double," she ordered. Flashing her ID, the bartender nodded and grinned. "How's the classes goin'?" he asked as he fixed her drink.

"Decent," she shrugged. "Just needed to get away. Can't wait for spring break."

"I can imagine," he chuckled, sliding her drink to her. "Have fun, and don't take home any bad boys."

Katherine laughed and sipped on her drink as she surveyed the scene of the club, smoothing out her black skirt and her red blouse, unbuttoned to show off her black tank top, keeping her DD breasts pretty well intact, but showing them off beautifully.
 
Lestat made his way to the bar, deciding to circulate the club so as to figure out where the scent was coming from. He had walked in after a group of people, so didn't know who the scent was coming from. He held up a hand, before giving the bartender a cool look. He slid a 20 across the bar, followed by, "Scotch on the rocks."

He inhaled slightly, remembering what it was like to be human and need to breath. The scent suddenly caught him, before he closed his eyes. The people faded, becoming a mass of hearts and circulatory systems pulsing and moving. The bartender brought his drink, and Lestat took it as he singled in on the heart that was pulling him.

He opened his eyes, looking at a beautiful woman. He smiled, before sliding next to her. "Care to dance," he asked, his voice dripping with persuasion as he tried to entice her into a dance with him, just to be able to inhale that intoxicating scent.
 
Katherine smiled at the handsome young man that just slid next to her, asking her for a dance. She knocked back the rest of the Scotch before nodding. "Sure, why not?" she asked softly, giving him a slight pout with her very soft, almost baby pink lips and fluttering her eyelashes.
 
Lestat smiled, killing off the rest of his scotch with ease. The irony of it all was that the scotch was younger than he was. He guided the young woman out onto the dance floor, before starting to dance with her, having learned how mortals danced nowadays. He enjoyed it, as he leaned close, inhaling her scent. To cover what he was doing, he smiled playfully at her, before asking, "What's your name?"
 
"Katherine," Katherine replied, liking the way the young man danced with her. "And may I know your name?" she asked, getting his playful tone and returning it in kind. She liked the way he danced close with her, and she gave a sultry wink.
 
Lestat thought about how to answer her, before deciding to give his real name, knowing that she hadn't heard of it. The article hadn't been circulated as widely as Louis thought it would have been. "Lestat," he said, before kissing her neck softly, almost imperceptibly.
 
Katherine smiled and enjoyed the very soft kiss he placed on her neck. "Sounds almost archaic," she teased softly. "French, perhaps?" She hadn't heard the name before, but she has always been very good at deciphering a person's nationalities through their names. She bit her lip playfully, as though she just let slip a very naughty secret.
 
Lestat just smiled, before kissing along Katherine's neck. When he got to her ear, he breathed into it, "You would be correct." He knew he would have to get her away from the club if the scent of her blood got any stronger for him. It was slowly driving him into a frenzy that he knew he wouldn't be able to escape.
 
Katherine gave a delight filled shiver as he kissed along her neck, then breathed his response in her ear. She liked the way he was building her up, she could already feel a bit sweatier than she normally was when she danced in the club. "It's a good name," she said softly in his ear, subtly pressing into him.
 
Lestat pulled back slowly, before trying to calm himself. He smiled at Katherine, before leaning in and pulling her close. "Thank you," he said, grinding along her, before stepping back as the music stopped and the DJ said something stupid over the loudspeaker. He looked at her, smiling again. "Another drink?" he asked, offering his hand.
 
Katherine smiled. "Of course," she said, beaming as he guided her back over to the bar. Flagging down the bartender, she ordered another one of her usual drinks. "Hey, could I get some cinnamon whiskey?" she asked, her eyes sparkling. She looked over at Lestat. "What do you want, hon?" she asked.
 
Lestat thought for a moment, before leaning in and saying, "Scotch on the rocks. Best scotch you have, not that bottom shelf stuff you gave me earlier," he said, sliding more money to the bartender, before waiting for Katherine to sit.
 
Katherine sat down next to him and winked at the bartender before looking at Lestat. "So, what do you do?" she asked slyly, placing a tentative hand on top of his.
 
Lestat smiled. "I'm an author, actually. I have a few works, although you probably wouldn't recognize the names," he said, happy to have used an alias in his writing. He nodded to the bartender as their drinks were delivered, before holding his up in a toast. "To unexpectedly pleasant meetings."
 
Katherine grinned and accepted the toast. "A writer? Interesting," she said, sipping her whiskey, sighing as the cinnamon and alcohol burned her throat. "What do you write? No, let me guess," she teased, appraising him. "I'm going to guess horror. Or fantasy. Maybe mystery."
 
Lestat smiled and shrugged. "Whatever really catches my fancy and tickles my muse. If it is a horror story, I'll write it. If it's a fantasy story, I'll write it. I have a pretty eclectic range of writing genres," he said, before turning his hand over to take Katherine's in his.
 
Katherine smiled as he held her hand. She took another sip of her whiskey and nodded. "Fair enough," she said. She idly moved her thumb over his skin, not really minding the cold skin.
 
Lestat smiled, enjoying the feel of her warm skin on his. He knew that he wasn't that much colder than a mortal, and that he would warm up if he stayed among them. He finished his scotch, before taking Katherine's hand and leading her back out onto the dance floor. The DJ was playing a slow song, and he smiled as he held her close, dancing her and spinning her easily.
 
Katherine chuckled and allowed Lestat to lead her back to the dance floor and they danced slowly, and she enjoyed it.

"I like this," she said softly.
 
Lestat smiled. "I am enjoying it. It'll be a shame when the DJ decides to play more music to grind up against each other," he said with a playful smile, letting Katherine know that he didn't mind grinding up against her in the slightest.
 
Katherine laughed. "Oh I'm sure it will be a shame," she teased softly, her laugh light and teasing.
 
Lestat smiled, before leaning in to kiss Katherine softly. He stepped back, before bowing to her and stepping out of the club for fresh air. He wasn't sure his plan would work, but he was hoping that she would follow him. Her scent was getting too intoxicating, and he was having a very hard time handling himself with the scent that was coming off of her.
 
Katherine kissed him back, and when she opened her eyes, he was gone, and she saw him leave the club. She followed him, curious as to why he was leaving. "Lestat? Something wrong?"
 
Lestat took a breath, before turning to Katherine. "Just needed some are, is all. Nothing is wrong," he said. He wanted to turn her, almost needed to, but was afraid of how she would react once the process was finished. He took another breath. "Would you like to go somewhere for coffee instead? It was just getting a bit too stuffy in that club," he said with a smile.
 
Back
Top