Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there my :heart:bugs!

Today, I'm feeling like a Monday. Ugh. Just tired and plain ol' burned out. Looking forward to some much needed time away from work next week and the promise of some throw-me-down vacation sex.

Good thing I didn't take this series on a Monday ;)

Have a good evening :kiss:

Today, I'm feeling like a Monday. Ugh. Just tired and plain ol' burned out. Looking forward to some much needed time away from work next week and the promise of some throw-me-down vacation sex.

As the buttons go down my excitement goes up! :cattail:

I've never been so affected by a white button shirt before. Even though it is hiding what I long to see and touch, it is quite sexy. I could never grow tired of looking at you.

wish i had that shirt to have you strip out of it for me :)
lovely as always hun

Hot and sexy as always :D
Tease :devil:

Such a beautiful woman

Hope you enjoy next week (and let us know all about the sex -- wink)

Quite sexy so far sweetheart, and the idea of some "throw.mw down vacation sex" with you would be a vacation in itself!! Lucky mr shy!! Im jealous!!:kiss:

Now this hits the spot. . .

Kinda like when I hit yours.
You always love to make me scream...:cattail:

As the buttons go down my excitement goes up! :cattail:
Well, alright, then... let's get to unbuttoning!

I've never been so affected by a white button shirt before. Even though it is hiding what I long to see and touch, it is quite sexy. I could never grow tired of looking at you.
Awwww, you are much too sweet. :kiss:

wish i had that shirt to have you strip out of it for me :)
lovely as always hun
Mmmm stripping out of sweet mackkjackk's shirt... sounds like a great series to me :kiss:

They never are long enough
Maybe we should start a campaign to reverse working weeks
Work Sat and Sun and have the rest off lol
Yessssss! Let's start a movement!

Hot and sexy as always Tease
Thank you :kiss:

Hope you enjoy next week (and let us know all about the sex -- wink)
Oh, I *will* enjoy ... in fact you might hear me all the way where you are (I may be shy, but I'm not quiet) :cattail:

Great idea, I second the request
C
Oh my... I don't know... it was sooooo long ago... :eek:

Quite sexy so far sweetheart, and the idea of some "throw.mw down vacation sex" with you would be a vacation in itself!! Lucky mr shy!! Im jealous!!
Not as lucky as I am ... mmmmm yesssssss.... toss me around like a rag-doll sex. :devil:

This week can't be over soon enough!

How are all of my lovebugs this fine evening? I feel like I've been through a week full of Mondays.... and the work week has only been 2 days long. Ugh.

So, as I prepare for some really good throw-me-down-vacation-sex I was thinking that I should do a little shopping for something sexy to wear. I'd love some suggestions... what say you?

Here are a couple more from the button-down series....

Nice

How are all of my lovebugs this fine evening? I feel like I've been through a week full of Mondays.... and the work week has only been 2 days long. Ugh.

So, as I prepare for some really good throw-me-down-vacation-sex I was thinking that I should do a little shopping for something sexy to wear. I'd love some suggestions... what say you?

A highly luscious ensemble, indeed...

Do you remember the song that goes "... nothing maters but the weekend from a Tuesday point of view. "

Very teasing :devil:
Whatever you feel sexy in is good :D:kiss::rose:

A highly luscious ensemble, indeed...
I hope you're talking about my lips :kiss:

Do you remember the song that goes "... nothing maters but the weekend from a Tuesday point of view. "
Why, I do ~ and it still rings true!

All I can say is WOW!!! Smoking hot and sexy.
Thank you sweet:heart:

jaw dropping drooling goodness sweetheart
Awwwww, thank you :kiss:

What will we call ourselves? lol
Enjoy the upcoming weekend
Thank you ~ I can't wait!

Very teasing
Whatever you feel sexy in is good
Indeed!

Great pics!!! I always enjoy checking your thread beautiful.
Thank you :kiss::kiss:

Almost...

I am looking so forward to 5 o' clock tomorrow!

If this afternoon was any indication of what Mr. Shy has in store for me, I am a *very* lucky shy girl, indeed. :devil:

Let us continue with this white shirt series, shall we?

Have a good evening, my lovelies!

If this afternoon was any indication of what Mr. Shy has in store for me, I am a *very* lucky shy girl, indeed. :devil:

Hope you get to have some fun. We would all love to be as lucky as Mr. Shy.

Yes sex - teacher let us continue with our lesson. O.K I have seen all the pictures, and I think I understand breasts and bras ! Thank You for the lesson! :cattail:

Have a great vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back